Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic know thy enemy (Read 1225 times)
Rudas Starblaze

know thy enemy
May 29th, 2007 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
the most efficient time to make an attack on ones enemy is while they are sleeping.  even over the internet, one can learn the sleeping habits of their opponents.  sure people have "protection" spells and charms up most of the time, but to real witches,  that dont mean jack shit.  if youre powerful enough and know what youre doing, you can pierce straight through any kind of sheild, charm, or wall thrown out there period. 

as for psychic vampires, same thing but on a lesser scale.  if your powerful enough and know what youre doing, you can make them wish they were never born.

[i had more to say but it was more along the lines of a rant and i didnt wanna make people cry cause they arent as "protected" as they think they are....]

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: know thy enemy
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2007 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
And if you can manage to gain the trust of your target, you can get all sorts of useful information with very little effort.

IP Logged

Rudas Starblaze

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2007 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
yep!   as the old saying goes... "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer."

my philosophy, "keep your enemies at a safe distance... far enough that you can learn from them, but they cant learn from you.  the closer they are, the more they learn."

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2007 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
A good philosophy. Of course, when someone who has been a friend turns on you that precaution flies out the window like an escaped bat. Then, all you can do is guard yourself as best you can.

IP Logged

FuryRising

Aware of Everything; Touched
by Nothing.

Reply #4 - May 29th, 2007 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
yep!   as the old saying goes... "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer."

my philosophy, "keep your enemies at a safe distance... far enough that you can learn from them, but they cant learn from you.  the closer they are, the more they learn."

I dunno.  I abide more by the first, because if they get out of hand, I know immediately and am right there to rap them on the head.  Grin

IP Logged

Rudas Starblaze

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2007 at 5:47am
Print Post  
FuryRising wrote on May 29th, 2007 at 9:57pm:
I dunno.  I abide more by the first, because if they get out of hand, I know immediately and am right there to rap them on the head.  Grin

thats the beauty of the second saying.  a person can know what the "safe distance" is and what it pertains to while ones enemies can be completely clueless and think they are right there in your inner circle or not being watched/studied at all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint