Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Blood of the Fold Returns (Read 609 times)
Shadow Dreamer

Between Darkenss and Beastly
Affection

Blood of the Fold Returns
Nov 8th, 2008 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Hello, All.

While I am not a newbie, it has been a while since I've logged in, and I thought I should probably tip my hat at everyone.

Hello Penth!  Hope all is well in your realm here.

~SD

Between Night and Day, between love and beastly affection, there is a predator, a hunter.....there you will find the Shadow
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Blood of the Fold Returns
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2008 at 4:39am
Print Post  
Smiley Hi, SD! The realm has had its ups and downs just like my real life although fortunately, not as severe as my real life. I'm working on the last chapter of the first draft of my novel. Gods willing, it will be done in a couple of weeks. Sooner, if I get inspired. This chapter needs a lot of new material to get it where I want it to be so I don't know how long it is going to take.
Anyway, come on in and get caught up. Glad to have you back.

IP Logged

Shadow Dreamer

Between Darkenss and Beastly
Affection

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 at 4:39am:
Smiley Hi, SD! The realm has had its ups and downs just like my real life although fortunately, not as severe as my real life. I'm working on the last chapter of the first draft of my novel. Gods willing, it will be done in a couple of weeks. Sooner, if I get inspired. This chapter needs a lot of new material to get it where I want it to be so I don't know how long it is going to take.
Anyway, come on in and get caught up. Glad to have you back.

do I get first proof read?
Grin Cheesy

Between Night and Day, between love and beastly affection, there is a predator, a hunter.....there you will find the Shadow
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Sorry, SD. That job's already filled. Black_Rose and a friend of hers who does editing are doing the preliminary editing chores for me. I've been sick all week and we came closer to losing the Hearth Queen than I care to think about so no writing has gotten done but I did figure out how to get some characters offstage for a crucial bit of business so the week wasn't a complete waste writing wise.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint