Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Magic Crystrals (Read 180 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Magic Crystrals
Feb 20th, 2010 at 5:20am
Print Post  
ok. i`m gonna have to explain this one otherwise people are gonna say Lightdragon is playing too much with crystals. This is another name for Crackled rock quartz . They are heat treated to give that crackled effect and sometimes dyed. The most common dyes are pink, light blue,yellow. purple, red, dark blue,orange, and green are dyed as well. Usually when the stone is dyed, it will respond to the chakra color without programing it. for example a dyed yellow stone will respond to the third chakra, a red one to the first, etc. non-dyed crackled crystals will resond the same way as normal tumbled quartz crystals

They are easy to get in tumbled form as most rock shops that have a childrens section will have them. some bead stores will also sell them. Also they might fade in direct sunlight so cleansing with direct sunlight might not be a good idea with these crystals.

Why am I posting this???? Because on another forum. people kept asking what these were on a regular basis. so i decided to post it.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint