Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Angelite (Read 134 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Angelite
Feb 20th, 2010 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
this is a light pastel blue stone. which is also known as Blue Anhydrite.

Inner peace, calmness, and serenity ,Dispells fear & anger & encourages forgiveness,balances physical and spiritual energies. Used to connect with spirit guides and higher self thus making it useful for astral travel, spirit journeys & psychic awareness.
because of this , many people use this to contact angelic realms or work in any angelic connections.

Great for calming when one is stressed has anxiety problems and/or overwhelmed.
Excellent for protection shields .Helps to communicate in relationships as well as working environs and group work.

I have five(use four) mini obelisks I keep at each side of my bedroom. As wll as polished stones. Be forewarned DO NOT Cleanse them in water!!!. the reason is that angelite is a water lacking calcite.When doing so ,it removes the polish and you have a rough stone and brittle as well. a little water splashed on it won`t damage it, but washing it thoroughly in a sink is another matter altogether. Years ago i did use this stone in a healing elixir. helped with a cold. The polish was worn away from it. i survived and Melody's book says it is safe as well. for some reason someone said it wasn`t safe.

anyhow for cleansing this without water, one method which i use is you put it out in sunlight and let the sun's energy cleanse it for at least a few hours. Also another method is to place it on a quartz crystal cluster.And in the second method the longer the better. still a third method was to cleanse it on a bed of sea salt

Used for healing infectious diseases, headaches, hemoglobin deficiencies, throat inflammations and infections, thymus, heart function, and circulatory system.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint