Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic aura quartz (Read 533 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

aura quartz
Feb 21st, 2010 at 10:26am
Print Post  
I am fascinated by these types of crystals. I am most familar with the aqua aura quartz. It amazes me that gold bonded with the quartz turns it blue. also on some the base is not blue . have you ever noticed that? I never notoiced that with the opal auras.but i only bought very small ones.The one flame aura I have I have seen this as well.Actually right now i am holding it. Since it has niobium in it I was thinking of working with it.
also on the bottom of the flame aura it looks like gold in crystal formations. aids in wealth and psychic skills.

flame aura points go well with clear quartz or facetted

Anyhow here are someof the many types:

Aqua Aura - quartz fused with a fine coat of pure gold. aqua aura gives the aura or aquamarine. throat chakra stone .clear quartz generally is suitable for all chakras with gold for the 7th chakra. The gold is infused by taking 12 hours to heat the quartz to 1600F while setting a vacuum equal to 2 earth atmospheres, then letting chemically purified gold vapors into the chamber when the temperature and vacuum are correct. This bonds the gold to the lattice of the crystal, forming a permanent bond to the surface of the quartz and giving it an electric blue color

communication with the devine, the spiritual realsm. a great stone for channeling, divination and spiritual work. great for preparation of rituals and magic, as it fasciliates to know the goal and the path how to get there

Angel Aura - quartz fused with a fine coat of silver and platinum. angel aura gives an aura of angels.aids in all chakra cleansings and aids in dealing with the higher realms

golden aura quartz aka Imperial gold quartz: is a a quartz bonded with iron,titianium and three other stones. helps make a bond between the third and fourth chakra.

Tanzine Aura - quartz fused with gold and indium. tanzine aura gives the aura of tanzanite.
This aura quartz enhances communication and intuition.the quartz looks like either tanzanite or a blue magic stone. aids in psychic work. aids in the third and crown chakra.

Titanium flame aura quartz: a quartz bonded with titanium. helps stimulate the movement of the kundalini

Ruby Aura - quartz fused with gold and platinum, or gold and silver .appears like a magenta or rose red. A stone of passion. also protective in times of need.

Royal aura quartz: made like titianium flame aura quartz but has a royal blue tone to it as well as gold and purple hues. AKA Siberian Blue quartz. this stone acts as an antidepressent. aids in 5th and 6th chakras and helps with psychic development

angel"Opal or rainbow"aura :a quartz bonded with platinum

Champagne aura: a quartz bonded with gold and silver

Man made tangerine aura: a quartz bonded with gold and iron. acts as a shield against negativity. aka melon aura quartz.

kiwi aura: a quartz bonded with gold and silver. yet this one appears to be colored blue-green. helps to protect on the emotional plane.

lavender aura: helps with the 6th and 7th chakras. appears to be a deep purple. looks like an amethyst. bonded with indium

Sunshine aura: a quartz bonded with gold and platinium aids in 4th chakra. helps release past hurts.

lavender aura fairy quartz aka fairy quartz treated with Indium: it has the combined properties of indium and spirit quartz.

then there's an orange aura quartz with is orange colored. other than that I have no idea.

Cobalt Aura - quartz fused with cobalt

Flame/Rainbow Aura -quartz fuzed with titanium , or titanium and niobium-fused

also these crystals should have the same healing properties of both the crystal and metal(s) they are bonded with.
a link provided by LisaT4P can give a more detailed aspects of this stone and possibly buy them.
http://www.celestialights.com/Tanzine_Aura_Quartz/tanzine_aura_quartz.html

Natural aura crystals are rare stones
they are:
Blood aura amethyst: this is a natural bonding of hematite with amethyst. one known source i Thunder Bay,Ont.

Natural aura quartz: this is a yellow rainbowed quartz.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Re: aura quartz
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2010 at 3:56am
Print Post  
in addition , I just found new ones created.

Tangerine aura quartz has a new name which is called celestial aura quartz .and aqua aura quartz also has a new name which is chakra aura quartz.

There is also a new type of aura quartz created which is psychic aura quartz . this is quartz bonded with silver only. and like the name implies is good for intuition and general psychic work. since this is infused with silver, a possiblity it might aid in workings with the moon

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint