Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Book Four: Desolation and War (Read 1176 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Book Four: Desolation and War
Aug 28th, 2010 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Desolation and War will be the title of the fourth book. I haven't started plotting it yet, Book 3 is taking all my creative effort at the moment, but I know that some long running "loose ends" are going to be tied off in this one since I plan on working on the biographies of the Lady Keyholder, her brother Daemon, the DarkLord and probably Sir Michael as well once Book 4 is done. At the moment, the Lady's biography alone will likely take four volumes to tell and that's just hitting the high points.
So, I intend for Book 4 to be a satisfying "end" to the story arc before I go fill in "back story." There will be a war in this one big enough to qualify as a "world war" the likes of which the world hasn't seen in a long time. The Lady Keyholder will be in the forefront of the fight to save the planet's human population from enslavement. And where will her beloved DarkLord be?
That would be telling.....  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Book Four: Desolation and War
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
I've done a little thinking about the "Big Boss" of this story. It will be a completely new character, nearly as long lived as the Lady Keyholder and non-human. So far, all my antagonists have been human -- more or less! -- and I really needed to create a threat so big that it would cause the deadliest of (human) enemies to work together or serve as entrees.

And you thought the "Demon-parasite vampires" were nasty....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Book Four: Desolation and War
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
This Topic was moved here from Keyholder's Castle: Book 4 [move by] Penthesilea.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint