Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What's Happenin' X: War of the Posts!! (Read 38346 times)
Silver Lightening
God Member

Re: What's Happenin' X: War of the Posts!!
Reply #125 - May 9th, 2011 at 1:26am

Understood Penth!! I'll see you sometime on Tuesday. Posting it over in USS in a few. Have a great night, see you sometime tomorrow or Tuesday!! Smiley

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #126 - May 9th, 2011 at 1:45am

Penth, I've alerted the gang in USS... So no worries, hun!!

On that note, I'm out of here for the night. There's a NEW episode of Mythbusters on in a few minutes and I want to watch Adam, Jamie and the gang blow up stuff!! Cheesy

Have a great night and don't do anything I wouldn't do...

Which leaves just about everything open. Tongue  Smiley

Night all!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #127 - May 9th, 2011 at 11:08am

Morning!!

I'm missing our Penth!! Sad It's so odd to see my post as the last one during the night time instead of hers... But she will be back later tonight... Or I hope so at least!! It's so odd not to see a lot of her posts in USS during the evening too. At least we know she and her family are OK, so that makes me feel better, I'm not worrying about her, Skywise, Moonie and Spirit, although I do miss her terribly!!  Smiley

It's another rainy day here, everything is drenched and we still have at least another 2 or three days of rain ahead before we will see the sun again. DRATTERS!!  Smiley We get a day of sunshine and Hubby still can't mow that @#$%^& lawn because it's saturated... And the instant it starts to dry up, we get another day of rain with just enough to saturate everything again!!  Smiley

I love the warmer weather but this is getting ridiculous... Couldn't our Mother Earth hold off a tidge on the rain and save some of it for when we need it the most, like in JULY???  Good gravy.  Smiley

Mythbusters was pretty good last night, as always. Jamie and Adam made more than one thing explode!! Cheesy

Time to check my SP Pets now... I think at least one of them has something in their gardens to gather up and recycle back to the pet shop there!!

I'm in most of the day. Tongue

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #128 - May 9th, 2011 at 4:34pm

Okay, my one SP Pet, Rascal is 642 points away from the next level on SP Pets, she's about to go up to level 13. She's a Top Champion now. I can't remember what level 13 is called, it's been a LONG time since Karma and Kismet were at those levels, they are both at level 19 (Senior Guru) at the moment!!

For every 100 coins you spend at the pet store you get 10 SP Points... Now, what can I spend 6,420 coins on? I already purchased a TON of the new items from last week... I do have a couple of quests I can finish (ways to boost one's coins and SP points) so I may do one of them after I restart my connection... I'm VERY close to my 6 hour period before it restarts!!

I'll post an update on the situation after I figure out what to do and after I restart my @#$%^& dial up...  Smiley

And if that !@#$%^&* opera diva skinny minny Siamese doesn't shut her yowl hole, I'm going to plop her out in our huge mud puddle at the end of the driveway!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #129 - May 9th, 2011 at 5:39pm

Rascal hit the 160,000 point mark, which means she's up another level!!  Smiley

But the @#$%^&* site won't register it. DRAT!!!  Smiley

Guess I'll have to sign out, wait a while then sign back into her account, that may do it!!

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #130 - May 9th, 2011 at 10:02pm

FINALLY!! The site has registered that Rascal DID get the points needed to move up a level... She's "Premiere" now, next level Top Premiere.

It'll take me a month or so to move her up... I think it's something like 40,000 points to the next level and one only gets 15 or 40 points per action they do with their pet!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #131 - May 9th, 2011 at 10:07pm

I'm getting VERY tired and the eyes are starting to cross so I'm going to sign out for the night and let Hubby have the computer for a while.

Have a great night everyone and I'll see you tomorrow Penth!! Tongue

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #132 - May 10th, 2011 at 12:12am

Ghost Cat Hall to Sanctuary Control...
We are back online! Smiley

We got our "refill" about an hour and a half ago. I'd have been here sooner but we've had the kitchen in various stages of chaos today which resulted in it being "out of service" for most of the day. So we ran into town and got a VERY late lunch. I'll start working on the pizzas in about an hour or so which is when I'd be working on them if Skywise was working tonight, which he isn't!
NOW, I get to go through about 24 hours worth of email and get caught up on everything!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #133 - May 10th, 2011 at 5:07am

I'm caught up finally - I think!
But there are two loads of laundry on the bed that I need to deal with so I'm gonna head out so I can put it away and then collapse!

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2011 at 5:08am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #134 - May 10th, 2011 at 12:57pm

PENTH!! Smiley It is so good to see you back online again!! I missed seeing your posts in here and in USS... It was so odd being in here and not have you poking in and slapping up a post when you could!!

I've been busy this morning... I have a pot of coffee on and Word open... Yep, working on one of my stories, I'll be posting an update in my own thread about my writing shortly on what I did today and a decision I made last night while Hubby was playing Yu Gi Oh on the computer.

It's another rainy day here... We've had so much rain lately, even the ducks and fish are complaining!! We won't get any sunshine until at least Thursday of what I've heard. NOT impressed, this is the time of year that the sunshine and warm temps are supposed to start, and it's COLD AND WET!!  Smiley I can't wait for things to dry up here... Our mud puddle at the end of the driveway is now a LAKE... Joy oh bliss...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #135 - May 10th, 2011 at 4:52pm

Afternoon!
We took off for town first thing, we were low on milk and orange juice and the cats were out of distilled water (recommended by our vet to help them avoid kidney stones since our water is so hard) and we got lunch while we were in town.
It's 78 degrees and the humidity is 71% and with the barometer falling, there is a good chance we'll have thunderstorms later. *sigh* Indiana weather. Last week, we had the furnace on at night....

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #136 - May 10th, 2011 at 5:03pm

Hi Penth!!

I hope y'all don't get thunderstorms or rain, that's the last thing your area needs right now. Things need to dry up, instead of more flooding, etc.

I swear it's below 50 F outside right now at my place... I'm freezing!!

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #137 - May 10th, 2011 at 5:43pm

It's almost 5 hours since I stopped guzzling the coffee and I'm still feeling the effects of that much caffeine... This is NOT good because when I finally crash, it is REALLY going to knock my socks off...

So darn hyper it's scary... Haven't had this much caffeine in me since I gave up the regular Pepsi... Holy moldy mackerel!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #138 - May 10th, 2011 at 6:17pm

We have a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in effect until 8.
*sigh*

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #139 - May 10th, 2011 at 6:22pm

Smiley Penth.

The caffeine crash is starting, I'm starting to feel woozy... NOT good...  Smiley

I'm going to head out for now... I am going to try to get some work done on RH (the short story) even with the little guy home, he's busy playing Nintendo right now and his daddy is keeping him busy.

See you later and stay safe Penth!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #140 - May 10th, 2011 at 8:25pm

Just checked the radar. Most of the storms are popping up to the east of us and moving away. I really hope it stays that way.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #141 - May 10th, 2011 at 11:53pm

The watch has been canceled for this county without so much as a rumble of thunder developing. STILL hot and humid as hell though...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #142 - May 11th, 2011 at 3:04am

It finally cooled off enough to cook. Dinner will be ready in about 10 -15 minutes.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #143 - May 11th, 2011 at 3:57am

Dinner is over and I may feel human again shortly. It's still pretty warm but it is FINALLY getting reasonably comfortable in the house. We're trying to avoid turning on the A/C for as long as possible.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #144 - May 11th, 2011 at 4:44am

It's still 74 in town and I don't expect it to cool off much more. I'm heading out. I'm exhausted and I'm gonna try to get what sleep I can. I know I'll be wearing fewer clothes to bed than usual!

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2011 at 4:44am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #145 - May 11th, 2011 at 12:28pm

Morning!!

I am finally caught up on things in here and USS...

I apologize for not being around last night... It was my own stupidity for drinking so much coffee. It won't happen again!!

This morning, I had the little computer hooked up and even found the printer that goes with it... I managed to get into Professional Write and start opening files from the original version of RH.

Things went great.. Until I started printing things off that is.....

The little printer for the little computer is OUT of toner. I went to print off one page, it did go through the printer but it had less than half of the stuff printed on it.  Smiley

I tried installing the other printer on the little computer but it doesn't have the software for it built into Win 98, my printer is too new for it.

So I'm going to be downloading the entire software program for my Brother printer, the one I use with this computer, and put that on CD so I can install THAT on the little computer... Hopefully this will work. I'm NOT going to spend $90 on a toner cartridge I'm only going to use ONCE!!

If that doesn't work, I'll just have to see what I can remember from the original PW manuscript and go from there... If it doesn't work, I'm gonna be TICKED!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #146 - May 11th, 2011 at 2:47pm

Morning!
It's another warm and sticky morning. It will be HOT and sticky before too much longer, I'm afraid. Thankfully, NO big projects are on today's "To Do" List so we can enjoy this vacation a little. Tomorrow is my eye appointment and we're expecting the day to be a wash since I won't be able to do anything with my eyes dilated. Friday is payday but we may do a little something after we get the shopping done.

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #147 - May 11th, 2011 at 3:35pm

Smiley I'll keep an eye on things in here tomorrow, no worries.

It's cold and WET here again today... It's looking like we're going to have some sort of rain every single day right up until after the weekend at least. I am NOT amused!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #148 - May 11th, 2011 at 4:21pm

Thanks, hon. I'll be able to check in from time to time but until the belladonna wears off, I won't be able to tolerate a bright computer screen for more than a few minutes. Probably just long enough to check in here and check the email -- STILL waiting to hear about my last agent query! *sigh*

IP Logged

Silver Lightening
God Member

Reply #149 - May 11th, 2011 at 4:49pm

No problem. Smiley I'll try to be in as long as I can be tomorrow. I'll be offline around 10 p.m. for sure, because tomorrow night is the season finale of CSI... Langston's either going to get Haskell or Haskell is going to get him... Hoping it's Haskell gets Langston!!  Smiley

But I hope to be around until that starts if I can be. Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40
Send TopicPrint