Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The forbidden secret ( Fan fic of harry potter) (Read 714 times)
Silver

voldemorts daughter

The forbidden secret ( Fan fic of harry potter)
May 21st, 2011 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
* rating is pg-13 *
Proluge:

eleven years earlier when voldemort was finshed off by harry potter and the students of hogwarts fighting the great batttle to bring peace back to the wizarding world...little did anyone know of Voldemorts secret child..despite being unable to love he proceeded with having a child with one of his faithful death eaters , He never told anyone nor did the mother baring the child tell who the father was..incase something happend to him or her.

the mother placed her daughter 9 months earlier before the long awaited battle on a stranger's door step , one of magical heritage, and left a note stating the childs name ..but that the mother never be revealed to the child in the future nor who her father was.

though the parents of the child who was named " Silver fae " is non other then Bellatrix and voldemort.

Chapter 1

It was a normal morning for Silver , as she sat at the breakfast nook eating toast and reading the daily proheft when a letter as set beside her , by her " foster mom " , She glanced at it setting the paper down.

" for real ? this is the day ? " she asks bewildered by the evelope.
her mom nods " yes , its authentic " she is smiling
" wow..it seems so well strange , mother.." she is nervous.

Silver rips it open and takes out the letter telling her she has been accepted and has her list of stuff needed.

" I cant wait to start mother i really cant.." she is excited .
smiles " i know , dear i know...shall we go to Diagon alley and get your stuff..? " she asks
" OF COURSE , Mother Of course.." she dashs upstairs and throws on something from her closet.

After they clean the kitchen they use floo powder to get to Diagon alley . And head to the owlery store to get her an owl which she chooses a nice oak red feathered owl which is now perched upon her shoulder very pleased with its new owner.

the rest of the day they spend it at Diagon alley getting her list of needs , and buying a few extra items .. a spar wand , a spar of each of much needed stuff.

(sorry the chap is short...but its my first attempt so bare with me )

YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint