Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Skarpz' poems + Short stories (Read 6228 times)
Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Skarpz' poems + Short stories
Jun 30th, 2007 at 11:36pm
Print Post  

I will be writing several poems and possibly some short stories of some kind in this thread.

If you wish to respond or comment on a poem or story please write the title to comment on them. Or if they don't have a title mention the first line unless you can just reply to it with just a quote.

Thanks,
Skarpz

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Re: Skarpz' poems + Short stories
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2007 at 11:39pm
Print Post  

"Faith Shown Side"-by Skarpz

Confused beyond denial
Stuck within position
Life changing attitude
Figuring ways to evolve

Everything a bliss
With little hope
Spiraling down
One ending wanted
Another discouraged

Point in Time
Centered into suffrage
Unknown future
Past, key to present

Hanging inside, fault
Pain to the heart
Alternating events
Lungs hard at work
Interior feelings strong

Empowerment to become
Inner thoughts growing
Parents will of right
Brother's consideraton
Fate mixing situations

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2007 at 11:42pm
Print Post  

"World Unknown" – By Skarpz

Situations Bleeding
Peace Becoming
Let Them Be Here
Enjoy The Freedom
Stay True To Yourself
And Others
Be Accepting
So We Can Share
The Love
That We All Have
Inside

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2007 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
"Open Wonders" (Part one) by Skarpz

As I open the door chills go down my neck. The room looks dark and anything could be hiding anywhere. I flip on the switch yet nothing happens. Light outside is very thin and there are shadows of what really is in here. Walking through the room I notice that there is a path to get to the window, the edge of the room, and next to the end of the bed. Once there, it seems there is a sense that something should happen at any time. All of a sudden, a bright white light, that doesn't seem to hurt the eyes, shines through the window with closed curtains. just as I was about to take a peak, out of nowhere a large humanoid being about nine feet tall walks through the wall by means of the white light and points behind me. Turning around I see a black swirling thing reflecting the white light. The large being says, "go through."
Questioning in my mind what could possibly be on the other side, and the fact that this could be a chance of a lifetime, I walk towards the darkness.....

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:08am
Print Post  
This one was an old one and I just revised it when I posted it up here, but also I plan to continue it soon even though it has been 2-3 years since I wrote it.

Here it is:

beginning
of a story so tell me what you think.

"What time is it?" (Part One) by Skarpz

Yesterday, a group of about fifteen young people in about their late teens walked around downtown in normal clothing, but that wasn’t the weird part. The weird part was that there was a leader that looked a little different and walked a bit ahead of the group. he had a long white beard with gray attire and by the design of how the clothes were made it looked as if I have never seen anything like it before or seemed futuristic. At least not from this time period.

Tonight it was different. There was another group of young people, but with the same leader. I realized that there were no natural blonde-haired people in the group. This was just an observation that I made. They stopped around inside the Salem Center Mall wondering what seemed as if everything was all new to that group. Well, besides the fact that it was Christmas season. Why does it look like he is putting on a tour? We don't have tours here except in the capitol building area. Why can’t anyone else see them, but me?

Later on, I was at a one of the many coffee shops in downtown. When I changed my sweater from black to the one I just bought in gray, I decided to go for a walk. And when I did, the “tour” group was following me. Even after I turned the corner they followed after me.As I was walking, one of the people in the group, a man with a white puffy coat, spoke to me as I was walking ahead of them and said, something, but I couldn't make it out. So I replied “Yahp.” I say this even though no one else says this kind of yes word.

Before I could do or say anything else the man in gray asked me if I could move faster. I said, "I can walk really fast." So I did. Dang, he tricked me into walking away from them. I watched as they walked towards an alley, but never watched them afterward. I just kept on going forward. I wonder where they are from. Why was he taking walking them into an alley? The guy in gray doesn't even look from this place or even this time.

Wait a minute! What am I doing? This could be a chance of a lifetime! As I ran back over to where we left off I could see them turning the corner in the alleyway. Steadily running as fast as I could, I eventually caught up with them. Something strange was happening around them like a yellowish glow surrounding them. Quickly I grabbed a hold of the guy in gray just before something was about to happen. Once I grabbed a hold of him I was in the bright yellow glow and it became too bright for me to see anything else. The unknown was happening through this short plane of existence. As soon as I could feel the warmth of the glow die down, I opened up my eyes.

Once I opened them it was dark and we were inside a building, but not in an alley anymore. I wonder where I am. Am I in a different dimension? Did I just travel through time? Suddenly, the guy in gray states, “ You weren’t supposed to be here! I must send you to the Central Temporal Concourse at once!” Right about the time we exited the building I decided to make a run for it.

As I was running away from them, I noticed something. This is a different world. I looked up and could see buildings so high they were seemingly endless. Flying cars all around? Whoa! I never thought I’d see flying cars! People are everywhere. Just like New York. Just a couple blocks ahead of where I was I could see Wendy’s to the right and a park full of people just playing a little bit further just enjoying their time. I wish I could be at the park soon.

So I began running even faster to get there, but it was too late! Out of every corner of my eyes, appearing out of nowhere there were people that looked like guards wearing gray (it must be some weird governmental fashion) coming closer and closer to me. My heart rate is going up and just one breath further one of them grabbed a hold of me. We disappeared from the scene with the yellowish glow just like before.

This time we were in another building. It looked as if we were in a largely room dimly lit, but fairly large and four exits with seating all around. All of them filled. Everyone in the room was watching me. A few people stepped forward, but not close enough to have me listen to them. One guy, with clothes I could not recognize, stepped forward and was about to say something. Hopefully it would be about where I am.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:10am
Print Post  
"Fatal Doom" by Skarpz

Many things rise
yet fall they must
A rush trying to remember
Uncontrollable actions
Turn into gravy
Crawl into a hole
Find ourselves already there
No way out
It seems that way
One mistake
Out of the ordinary
Fun exhaustion
Later crumble
Another mistake
Means Fatal Doom

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:19am
Print Post  
"Terrible Nothingness" by Skarpz

What just went on?
A blackout of the mind
Heart pumping
Adrenaline rushing
Stomach turning

Quickly I go
Anywhere but here
Night makes me still
Stars make it peaceful
Must not stop

Familiar setting appears
Light turns on
Welcoming face
Smooth soul

Everything turns Grim
Shocking senses
blurry vision
blackout

Another ending
Develops a new beginning

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #7 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:23am
Print Post  
"When will it end?" by Skarpz

Time passes by
Yet stands still
Change will come soon
Never soon enough
Routine sets in
Uneasyness starts
Pleasures are few
Excitement comes short
Dreams seem to make things better
Thoughts are too many
Nobody can hear you
Blank Universe

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #8 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:25am
Print Post  
I noticed I wrote this story a few months ago.

Someone told me to pick an object and write about it. So I did.

I just read a little bit of this and it may need some editing. Except I just edited a little bit.THis was only the first draft.

"Bush Park device" by Skarpz

Today is a perfect day for going to the park. The sun is shining and I bet everyone is having fun enjoying the park. So I decide to walk from my house to Bush Park near downtown Salem. At first I thought it was going to take a long while to get there, but soon enough I was walking in the parking lot and down the paths of the park. When I first walked through I could see the many birthday parties and down the hill there were a couple of group of guys playing soccer. As I went towards the bathrooms I could see that there were soapbox derby racers competing against each other. It was fun seeing them go down the hill and it looked like one side was always faster than the other, but that is just what it seemed. Later on one beat the other on the other side. When the races were getting closer to getting over I walked down towards the finish line and while down there it looked like something was going on in the Willamette University side of the park, but I wasn't too eager to find out. I was getting kind of bored so I picked up a small tiny pinecone, held it in my hand, and felt it around. When my fingers pushed upon the base of the pinecone, something unreal happened.

My finger started hurting and I noticed that the pinecone wasn't a pinecone. It injected some substance into my bloodstream and all of a sudden I saw a flash of a vision of something I've never seen before. It looked like creepy robot bugs flying around while people were running around and as I could see further, there seemed to be infested people everywhere going about like zombies. Then a portal opened up and I woke up with the pinecone in my hand. Some guy that I later knew as Charles saw me laying there and was asking me if I was alright.

So we decided to get something to eat at a local burger shop in town and along the way I handed him the pinecone and told him to touch it where I did and when he did the same thing happened to him. After that, he passed out. When he awoke, he said that he had the weirdest dream, but he never told me. Guess he was too afraid of what people would think of him. Maybe we will find out more of what this pinecone can do besides give us strange dreams.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #9 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:27am
Print Post  
A short poem I was working on and then I think I lost my touch.

"Miss it be warn" by Skarpz

Nothing is as it seems
One moment it can be there
the next
gone in an instant
fooling, tricking
Now I am heartbroken

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #10 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:30am
Print Post  
here's an oldie but goodie...

"UFO Sighting: One's own story" by Skarpz

Time: 1am Pacific Standard Time, May 14th 1999
Location: East San Francisco Bay Area, Northen California, USA, Earth

The lights are still on in my room on the second story of a townhouse apartment. I am pondering the night away and just staring at the ceiling. Not a very exciting night. Until something strange was about to happen.

I heard this strange noise. It could be just an airplane, but it sounded more like a warshoowarshahewhoosh. So, I got off of my bed and pulled the curtains away and searched outside for whatever was making that noise.

To the right, I saw something slowly flying through the night sky. It looked like a flying saucer that was black with lights in the the center of it. I only had a glimpse of it for about 10 seconds and then the building made it out of my site. The weird thing was that it was so low to the ground.

After that, I turned off the lights and wondered a little bit if that was really an alien spacecraft or just my imagination. An hour later, I fell asleep.

The next day I asked my friend what she thought abou tme seeing a UFO and she said that it was probably jets flying by. That didn't make sense to me because jets go fast and this one went really slow. i asked another friend and he said that it could be. He also said that most people think of UFOs as alien spacecrafts, but in reality the are just Unidentified Flying Objects.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #11 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:33am
Print Post  
This one I tried to do a little conversation to see if it works and thid person as well since I am usually thinking first person.

"Talk of Disaster" by Skarpz

Everything seems as normal as it can be right now. The sky is the usual purple. Tree leaves are a wonderful shade of dark blue with yellow branches. water surrounding the lands is a pretty pink.

Every city now floats with grace in connected bubbles. THere are towns below but very few people are left down there because of the many poisons that have developed and can destroy a person's life. The rich live in great advancement and don't think too much of the Downers that are left that they believe chose to be there.

Meanwhile, in Dataria, the center of all the floating cities, a small cafe contains conversations of free will of whatever is left.

"Can you believe what's going on in Gremptin these days?" Sam sad alarmingly.

Sam pounds on the table to wake Jaklar from the morning nirpo, which brings him in and out of dream stasis until he fully wakes up.

"Oh what?" Jaklar mumbles.

"This new scientist is bringing creatures from our world from the Deez (slang for Downers)"

"Yeah, you serious?" Jaklar says as he slowly goes back to dreaming.

Pound, Pound. Sam hits the table twice this time.

"Huh?" Jaklar stirs.

Sam continues, "Anyway, I heard that when one of the creatures came near his dog the dog sneezed and coughed with an allergic reaction and choked to death. That man should be stopped or at least put away, but they have him keep on doing his research for some odd reason. You never know what a person could do if this got out and the creatures turned loose on the streets. It could mean someone may have absolute power or the destruction of us all. Luckily he is on an offline station so that sould rarely happen."

Jaklar tunes out during the last of it and then falls fast into a deep sleep.

"Why do I even bother?" Sam rolls his eyes. He continues to sip coffee and enjoys the rest of his free will in the cafe.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #12 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:35am
Print Post  
"This time anything goes" by Skarpz

Time Stands still
With decisions to be made
Things have changed
And so have people
Love shouldn't
But it does
The friends we have
Mostly changes
Only few stick with you
After times of rough
Things may go through
Or fall apart
It's just because
Anything Goes

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #13 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:39am
Print Post  
Strange Disease - Skarpz

New style
bringing back old
a week later it grabs ahold
more in school attracted to it
I see it more and more
now not just school
it's on tv
gotten through the media
design combined
now sold in stores as one
before it was two
I decided to do more styles
they all got popular
whatever I decided
became overused
nothing I could do
Am I being grandiose?
or is it just a nightmare?

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #14 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:41am
Print Post  
Flash Fiction "The passageway"

"Fallout Shelter" by Skarpz

As my friends and I passed through the halls one last time, we decided to check out the football field because of something mysterious that was never found. All the teachers and even the principals have said that there has been a fall out shelter from the 1950's but no one has ever gone down to it or even been down there. For all we know it is just a myth that everyone has been saying. After looking all over the football field, we all went to Susan's house which was near the high school.

"Sam, what do you think our lives will be like in after High School?," Susan exclaimed with deep interest.

"Well, some of us will stay in town, others will be townies, and I know some will be losers doing nothing with their lives." Sam said with charm.

"We all know who's going to be the loser! ANDY!" Shouts Charles.

Andy blushes, "Shut up!"

"You know it's true!," explains Charles.

Andy kicks Charles and they wrestle around for a bit. Meanwhile, Susan brings everyone down stairs and into the basement for more room, T.V. and private gatherings.

"There's nothing on T.V!," Andy notices and then crawls up into a ball on the floor.

"Well, you know Susan, I've always wondered what is behind that door in the hallway all these years and I could never figure out why your dad wouldn't let us see what's there.

Susan has a blank expression on her face, " I've always wondered the same thing."

"Yeah, Would you want to bust it open and check it out sometime?," questions Sam.

"I wouldn't mind chasin' after some adventure!," Charles said with excitement.

"We can't now my dad comes home any time now, how about we try something tomorrow when my dad has work and we don’t' have school?" Susan said.

Sam replies, "Sounds good to me."

Charles checks his schedule, "works out for me."

"ANDY!!, " Everyone yells.

Andy stirs in his corner, "huh? What?"

"He'll be there, I'll make him," Sam said.

So everyone left Susan's house and began to go their separate ways. To each part of their town except Andy and Sam live near each other. It was dark around their houses and Andy decided to sleep over at Sam's house for the night. Sam told him everything that was going on while he was sleeping earlier.

"So, we're going to rip threw that door and check it out? What about the rats? I know she's got some hiding round down somewhere." Andy said.

"Not sure if there would be rats, but what if it lead us into a different dimension or we found out some history behind Susan's family. What if they were murderers?

"You're thinking crazy talk Sam, " Andy laughed.

"You never know," Sam said.

"I am afraid of the darkness that is down there and thinking that, I am going to sleep. The sooner we get the adventure over with the better…," Andy falls asleep to his words.

"Alright man, goodnight,… oh you are already asleep. Sam ponders a bit then falls into deep sleep.

The next morning Sam and Andy met Charles and Susan at Susan's house. All the high school kids jumped at the chance to go right towards the door. Charles found some useful tools to carefully break down the door.

"And there that's it!" Charles said in excitement as the door had been carefully knocked down.

There was darkness all around. Andy got scared. Charles turned on his flashlight and looked around. There happened to be a desk and some cabinets and paintings on a blue wall. Boxes all around cluttered the room and almost seemed hard to get around them. Something that was even more interesting was another door that didn't seem right.

"I wonder where that door leads to?" Sam questioned.

"Don't know Sam, from where that door is and what's on the outside; it looks like it is underground." Charles answered Sam.

Andy held Susan tight while Sam and Charles got the boxes out of the way to the door. When they got to the door. Charles busted it open the door and cobwebs were all around with a reeking smell. It looked to have stairs going downward and that some one had dug around to make a passageway leading somewhere. Charles and Sam quickly adventured onward toward the passageway to the unknown. Susan and Andy followed behind them fast as this was something not to be missed.

Through the stairs and turns leading through this passageway, they finally entered a room so big and well built that it seemed fit to their mysterious football fallout shelter. There were other tunnels leading to the place in case anything happened.

"Now I remember, my house was the principal's house back in the 1950's. he must have planned the fallout shelter to connect to his house." Said Susan.

"Now you tell us!" shouted Charles and Sam while Andy wasn't paying attention.

"Look, there must be another way out of here," As Andy saw that there was an elevator leading to the top of the shelter.

To look in all their amazement they looked al around the place and since Andy wanted to get out of there fast, they opted for a way out. So the took the elevator up. Once everybody got in Charles worked the elevator and up at the top doors started opening up for them to get out. When they got to the top, they noticed that they were on the 50 yard line in the center of the Donlon High School football field.

"Ooh, look what we've done," Sam said in amazement.

"Finally, out of the darkness!" Andy runs to safety.

"Something to talk about, certainly now that we've found out the secret." Susan said.

"I think it's time for me to get home," Charles runs from the scene of the crime.

Now that they have found out that the fallout shelter really exists, it has been a historical site and Susan got in big trouble because her family had to move out. The football field was fixed and no one used the elevator for the fall out shelter since as it created a huge hole in the center of the field, which they had to redo.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #15 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:08am
Print Post  
"You think it helps" -Skarpz

We've been talking
you bring it up
dangerous thinking
only to me it hurts
you just don't understand
you think you are helping
in reality, it is a recipe
for my destruction

It just doesn't' work that way
No matter what you think
Things just don't go that way
at least not for me
So leave it alone
THough you keep bringing it up
THinking whatever you are saying
will actually help

Why won't you stop?
Different person this time
Same situation
they just don't understand
how things actually are
Just leave me alone
all that you will cause
is just pain

Even though you think it helps
there's just so much frustation
going through my mind
I am just trying to keep you or anyone else
from hurting me
whether it be now or soon or later
Just stop
I am fine for now
Don't try to fix me.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #16 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:09am
Print Post  
"The Idea that happened" - Skarpz

Barry opened the closet to see the mess sprawled around. The closet from what he could see is that there was many different odds and ends. He figured that they must have been used for something grand once, but then piled away into the closet. Since the inventions didn't work anymore, he thought of a way to get them all together to work as one.

One by one he made statues out of each junk piece and put out in the backyard and in the front yard. People past by and asked what he was doing, but they could never get a clear response out of him. As Christmas time came around, he made the junk into reindeer, Santa's sleigh with Santa in it. He even made a red nosed reindeer.

Once that was all complete, he got many awards for his idea and many people came over and saw what he did. There were even robots fighting it out as statues, little fairies and green dragons. Even film crews and the local news came along.

One evening Barry came outside looking at his work when all of a sudden a white light came across the sky and all of the statues came alive battling it out for real. Santa and his reindeer flew over the night sky. Dragons start spewing fire out and fairies flew all around.

Seconds later, the white flash came again and everything went back to normal. This time a voice said, "You have a gift Barry. Use it wisely until you reach the Netherworld."

Barry ponders what that voice said and falls asleep to the voice just waiting for the next day or what the Netherworld would be like.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #17 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:13am
Print Post  
The Detour

A couple of guys were up to no good. One said the other's mama was so fat she was the world. Well, it ended up where they got into a fight and started throwing furniture into the middle of the street. One of the guys got ran over and the other guy just laughed. Now he had to find another way home since it was blocked. That's not the beginning of the story. It all started when…

It was a bright Sunday morning and church was full in bloom. All of the people of Sheridan were lined up to go inside for the grand opening of the Haywood Foursquare Church.
"Hey Marsupial!" the guy in the white cowboy hat yelled to get his attention.
"Yessir, " Marsupial replied.
"Haven't you got any decency? Show some respect." The guy announced.
"Oops, soory, " apologized Marsupial and he zipped up his pants.
And the day went on with laughter from both sides in memory of that moment. As the church service was over they headed into their car and talked about what they just witnessed as a fellowship. When they were close to getting home 12th street seemed to have been blocked to the point where they had to make a decision to go left or right. They went right to Madison Street where they view of the houses was not so pretty.
"Tyler," Marsupial said, " I don't like this area of town. We're bound to get shot or get hijacked."
"Yes I knnooooooow!" Tyler said.
THHHWWWAAAACCKKKK
A guy got hit in the street as Tyler was swerving around furniture.

And there you have it, full circle. One detour leading into another disaster.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #18 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:14am
Print Post  
The Frame

A room without wind is dead in the night. No lively matter except one lonely person sitting on the bed just watching some television. The comfort level of the bed was to the extreme where anybody who plopped onto it could fall asleep in seconds, but this wasn't the case for Chris. Nothing could get him to sleep as he lay there watching and thinking in his gaze. How could this be? His life couldn't get any worse for what would come tomorrow. Yet he was angry at at a discussion he had with his friend Justin.

There was no justice to be done because it wasn't that way. A struggle must come between the two and might separate them completely. All of this was over a check that was hidden in a picture frame in Mr. Rodgers' house on the other side of town. Now Chris disliked Justin because he always got on his nerves, but one thing he did know how to do was get what he wanted. He just didn't want Justin to get to the prize first. Out of frustration Chris took the knife out of his hand and threw it at the picture above the T.V. and the ocean in it seemed to have moved as it fell about an inch.

He jumped off of his bed and wondered what it could be. First he had to walk to the closet to get some shoes on before getting damaged by glass from the picture frame. Chris put his shoes on got up and started to clean it up. Once he picked up the frame a piece of paper fell out. Looking at it intently he opened it up and read that it was the check for 2.5 million dollars! There must have been a mix up in the delivery, he thought. He was so excited that he quickly cleaned up the room and held the check in his hand while sleeping.

The very next day he went straight to the bank and cashed it as soon as he could. After he walked out of the bank, he ran into his friend Justin.
"You ready to get that painting tomorrow?" Said Justin.
"No, you go ahead, I'm not up to it. I don't think I could risk it." Said Chris trying not to give away his newfound happiness.
"Well, I will just have to get someone else and share it with him or do it myself." Said Justin grinning.
"Good luck in that I just don't want the consequences."
"You sure?"
"Yep" said Chris quickly.
"Alright, see ya later man."
"Bye"
As the two departed Chris felt overwhelmed with excitement and the feeling of revenge.

Later the next night Chris lay on his comfy bed watching his favorite television program when all of a sudden...

"This just in… 'da da di da da' Channel News 6… A burglary has happened tonight at the famous Rodger's house in Southeast Portland. One woman died as she was frightened about a robber taking her prized possession, her 1938 Lotus Pond by Hai Phong Dao, was stolen , but didn't make it very far. As the cops became closer to the house they caught him, a Justin Terrell, a block away from the house. They convicted him with Burglary I and Murder in the first degree…."

Chris turned off the television and smiled. What a wonderful day, he thought.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #19 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Space

"Open up the curtains to get some space in here!" said Nancy and as she did Carl could imagine a spaceship floating through the galaxy of his room.

"Don't mind me, I'm sure I'll get the room done before tonight." Said Carl with a dreamy smile.

As he was cleaning up the clutter all about, he saw the spaceship going in and out of asteroids, planets being destroyed by the great Malar, the ones that create havoc and evel across a vast parts of Space. There is no time to decide when Malar come to you. Either kill or be killed. The room was getting clean and so the space was getting bigger as the Malar controlled the lands or should I say Space. One day Malar will rule the universe!, thinks Carl.

"One last thing to put away and the spaceship Takel will rest on my bed," says Carl.

When Carl put down the spaceship on his bed a man came out of the door that opened up onto the bed.

"Malar you will not take over the Galaxy! I will stop you with all my force! For my name is Rykell!" said Rykell as he stepped to the end of his open doorway.

Carl reached to the guy and started to open his mouth, "Malar will eat you then."

As Malak was about to eat him Rykell used his shrink ray on him and Malar was unconscious.
When Malak awoke he was laying in chains in the far end of the spaceship.

"Master! Malar has awakened. What shall I do?" said Fermil the servant of the ship.

Rykell wandered to Malar and Fermil and said, " Take him to the front of the ship where he can see what damage he has done to my Galaxy.

Malar said, "Where am I? Take me out of these chains!"

"No, you must be punished for your doing. Look see what you have done! There is nothing left but darkness. My Galaxy is ruined." Rykell said.

"I was only cleaning my room"

"Cleaning your room? My Galaxy is gone! I will do to you what you have done to my galaxy! Fermil Show him the death ray!"

Fermil walked over to to get the death ray and pointed it right at Malar.

"Nooo, what are you doing?" Said Malar.

"You must die for your actions, Malar!" Rykell said threateningly.

"WAIT!"

"There is no waiting for what you have done!" Rykell said as he shot the death ray at Malar.

After getting shot Chris woke up in the middle of his room lying on the floor.

His mom, Nancy, walked in and asked, " What are you doing on the floor Chris? Well, good job on getting your room cleaned. Here's a sandwich I made for you."

"Hmm, what? Oh thanks, mom," Chris said as she walked out the door.

"That was some dream" Chris said.

"Yeah you could say that!" Said Rykell from his spaceship.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #20 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:34am
Print Post  
lost while distraught
from the madness of this world
who would do such a thing?
Those unfortunate souls
beaming with the desire
to create havoc on others
for their own gain.

Karma will get us in the end
That's all I can say or do
after being violated
in my own home.

How can they take
those things a way from me
so easily like that?
They must have no heart
no soul
no care but themselves.
Gain for their own purposes.

You must be greedy, envious
of what others have that you don't
to do such a thing to me.
I don't have much, but
You've taken the best that I've got.

In the end, Karma will get you
Just like she got me.
So we'll see what happens
In the future.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #21 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:35am
Print Post  
I think i killed this one, couldn't think of anything to continue it with really.
It's an earlier one as you can see if you go to the beginning of this.

"Open Wonders" by Skarpz

As I open the door chills go down my neck. The room looks dark and anything could be hiding anywhere. I flip on the switch yet nothing happens. Light outside is very thin and there are shadows of what light really is in here. Walking through the room I walk to the path to get to the window, the edge of the room, and next to the end of the bed. All of a sudden, a bright white light, that doesn't seem to hurt the eyes, shines through the window with closed curtains. Just as I was about to take a peak, a large humanoid being about nine feet tall walks through the wall by means of the white light and points behind me. Turning around I see a black swirling thing reflecting the white light. The large being says, "go through."

Questioning in my mind what could possibly be on the other side, and the fact that this could be a chance of a lifetime, I walk towards the darkness. To my surprise there is a humanoid being made out of light directing me towards an open area where bubbles of darkness fly around an outer dark blue shell.

As I walked towards the shell, I am greeted by a fairy flying around me.
"Nice to see you have made it, "said the green fairy, "I will guide you around for your visit."

"Wow, I've never seen a fairy before! Well, guide me along." I said as the fairy zipped along and guided a little bit ahead of me.

The sky seemed pink as of right now and there were more wondrous creatures just flying about and talking along their merry way. Something like rain comes onto my head but when it touches me it seems to soak into me.

As I laugh, I feel the effects of the orange rain seeping into me. A pterodactyl swoops down and takes a chunk out of my hair while bringing me off the ground.

"Ouch, what was that?" I said in a hurry.

"They are left over from what was on Earth long ago. Sorry about that. They like hair after the rain." Said the now glowing green fairy.

Squish! I look under my shoe and it was something green and red. Purple smoke floated up in the air.

"Whoops, looks like you killed an Nekiam. We should hurry before his family starts coming after us with poison." Gasped the green fairy while rushing faster towards the blue shell.

The sky has now turned purple and swirling yellow as we reached the outer shell.

"How do we get in now?" I said

Walk right through it like this." As the green fairy got on the ground she slowly walked into the dark blue outer shell and could no longer be seen. So I followed in the same fashion.

Three figures were standing in front of me in colors I can't describe.

"We have brought you here to show you where you will be going once you die, but since you haven't we must bring you back. You must ponder on this place. As long as you are good natured and think of this place constantly we shall bring you wonders that you can't imagine. For now this is a taste of where you will be."

As a flash of light goes over me I find myself back in my dark room with the light still there and as I turn on the lights everything is gone.

"hmm, that was something I'll never experience for a while." I said as I went and got ready for bed.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #22 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:36am
Print Post  
What's there to do?
Barely any options
Lost as it is
Can't control what people think
Situations bleeding
A new destination
Must come about soon
Otherwise
Trouble may soon follow
Just living to live
Not doing very much
Going very far
Waiting for the new desire
A desire for change
And unruly happiness
Something better than what's now
Struggling to make it so
obstacles get in the way
Soon it should be different

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #23 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:37am
Print Post  
"Life of the Flower"

"Hmm, I can't move and it's dark in here." I said as I am trying to figure out what I am and what I am doing here in this dark unmovable space. As I wait long enough something starts to move within me and pops out of my shell.

"Oooh, I can feel the ground move as I grow further and further away from my shell! And the ground seems to move as well," I said as my life begins, "Ah, I poked my way up to some air!"

"Hey everyone!" I said that as I see that there are many others around me who have already grown up and some that look like they have just sprouted as I have.

"Hello young one. We'll be here for you until that day…" said the tall yellow one.

"What day?" I said.

"That day where we go away. When the big giants take us to the Great Unknown and no one knows where that is." Said the tall blue one.

"Well, good to know." I said as I fall into a deep trance.

As the days get older I noticed I was growing more rapidly each day here and there. I gained a head that sprouted just like the others, but with white hair and green hands. Those others that I talked to a long while back have disappeared into the Great Unknown with the Giants.

Out comes along a bee onto my head and gathers my yellow stuff, "ouch" I said as I was being violated. After the bee got what he wanted he went away to some other poor fool.

"What's this? Stop! Ouch that hurt!" I fainted as the giant picked me out of the ground and got put into her basket.

When I woke up I were with many colorful others. We were squished tightly about together with very little room.

"Welcome to hell bro. You are here until you die and Fred here is dead." Said the exotic one.

"Oh my. Well I will make the best of it."
Not too long after the giant forgot to take care of us and one by one we all died until I finally saw the light.

"Welcome young one. We are here with you now as we were before but now we are all in the Great Unknown" Said the big yellow one.

"Phew, Nice to see you again. Looking forward to what's next." I said as I fell into a trance.

IP Logged

Skarpz

Serenity Newbie

Reply #24 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Strange distorted feeling
nothing seems right
things should work out
should be better
this week is complicated
stressing out over nothing