Normal Topic Our pets (Read 1143 times)
CmdrVimes

I do only what the little
voices tell me to do.

Our pets
Jul 27th, 2011 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
We have quite a few pets.

I'll start in the bedroom. Simon has a Tokay Gecko called Vince, a Yemen Chameleon called Rex, a Blue Tongue Skink called Bad Bob, a common boa constrictor, a fantasy horned frog (soon to be rehomed)and a Mexican Red Knee tarantula.

I have a Royal Python called George, an Arizona Mountain King called Teyha and a Metallic Pink Toe tarantula called Penelope.

In the hall are Simon's two love birds in a 4ft x 3ft x 6ft tall aviary. Their names are Emu and Why.

In the lounge you will find a tortoise called Zippy, a 6ft x 4ft pond holding 20 comets. (yes, a pond)

Through the archway into the dining room is another 6ft x 4ft pond holding 4 turtles, a cooter, a yellow belly slider and two false maps.

last but certainly not least is our Turkish Van cat called Oscar. He rules the house heheh.

I will endeavour to get pictures of them all soon, I'm on my mobile right now though so it will be difficult.

Just a few pets lol

"That is not my cow"....."Where is my cow?!"
IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: Our pets
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2011 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
Wow, you have a lot of animals Carol!! Our cats rule the house too. We have two cats, Amber and Noelle. We used to have four but the oldest one, my Baby Cat, Tweety Bird aka Birdie, passed away last year at the age of 20 years old and we lost our Siamese, Angel, not quite 2 months ago. Sad

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

CmdrVimes

I do only what the little
voices tell me to do.

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
I wanted to post links to our pages where all our pet photos are situated but I'm not allowed to do that until I've created 10 posts, so you'll have to bear with me.

"That is not my cow"....."Where is my cow?!"
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
That's one of the little roadblocks the software throws in the way of unsavory persons who would come in here and post links to objectionable material. Get into a conversation with VE and you will be AMAZED at how fast your post count goes up!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
What can I say, I'm a chatter box!!  Smiley

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint