Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 40 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What’s Happenin’? XIII:  The Attack of the 50 Foot Post! (Read 31273 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: What’s Happenin’? XIII:  The Attack of the 50 Foot Post!
Reply #325 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 4:42pm

Awww!!

I just found out why I couldn't get into book brain mode...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #326 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 5:18pm

Our cats have been quiet.... Which makes me wonder what they are planning...........  Smiley

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #327 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:00pm

Just had a pleasant conversation with my soon-to-be mother-in-law about the wedding.  She even took Friday off work to help out!

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #328 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:02pm

Uni is DEFINITELY in the house!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #329 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:33pm

I smell awesome mother in law to be.... Cheesy

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #330 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:54pm

Veridian Etoile wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:33pm:
I smell awesome mother in law to be.... Cheesy
So THAT is what that lovely odor is!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #331 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 6:58pm

Yep!! Cheesy

Hubby should be home within the next half hour so I'm going to get the pasta sauce warmed up again... I'll get the pasta boiling after he walks in the door........

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #332 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 9:04pm

Well, I got grossed out again today... This time instead of smelling something wafting in here from the catbox like it was this morning, it was Hubby and his youngest sibling shooting stuff back and forth via sibling's FB profile.  Smiley

Of course Hubby doesn't have FB... So I have to post what he says via MINE. (He thinks FB and other sites are nothing but crap distributors)

Needless to say, I'm going to get them back -- IN SPADES....... Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #333 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 9:13pm

I'm feeling a little "bleh" right now. I think my cold is trying to come back so I'm gonna go lay down for a while. I'll be back later.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #334 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 9:16pm

Feel better! Give Miss War Queen some extra cuddles from me, if she'll let you that is. Cheesy

I'm heading out now too, I have that parent teacher meeting in about an hour and I'm soon going to go change my clothes and slap on some makeup.

Have a great night everyone! See y'all sometime tomorrow.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #335 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 10:59pm

I'm back.  I can tell that this cold is gonna be a fighter. It simply will NOT let go!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #336 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 1:45am

Omm: Hot male strippers of the vampire persuasion.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yeah.... I'm in bad shape tonight.....

Post # 21,555
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011 at 1:46am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #337 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:07am

Penthesilea wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 1:45am:
Omm: Hot male strippers of the vampire persuasion.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yeah.... I'm in bad shape tonight.....

Post # 21,555

Oh, I so need to see me some of those...

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #338 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:16am

Then there is a YouTube down in the Adult Section that you will like. "Appreciation of the Male Body" thread.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #339 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:46am

I'm gonna take my preoccupation with hot, male vampires who are also strippers and head for bed.

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:46am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Ravens Tears
God Member

Reply #340 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 8:39am

Feel better soon Penth!  Fresh pineapple really does help.  If you can get your hands on some reasonably priced.

So I'll update  y'all Smiley
Had  my Flu shot last friday, after my physical.  As usual I had a reaction but finally starting to start feeling human.  My nights n days are still kinda screwy but I'm hoping to get that straightened out in the next couple weeks. 

Also got Sims 3 pets so have been playing with my pretend kitties.  It's not the same but it helps Smiley Ironically if they're quiet in the game they are up to something usually eating the pet birds  Cheesy

My oldest turned 22 on Saturday.  I guess I have to be 39 for a few years now instead of 29 ;P

AR, congratulations!!!! ((hugs))  Many blessings to you and J for a lifetime of happiness!

Ok, going to try and catch up some more....  type at you later!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #341 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 11:23am

Ravens Tears!!! Soooooooo good to see you!!! Smiley

Last night was my very FIRST parent teacher meeting... It went very well! I've already established a great rapport with my son's teachers and his principal so it was like going to a transition meeting for Son but at night instead of during the daytime.

Son is doing great for the most part. He is well ahead of his classmates in Math already (he's doing math at close to a grade 2 level, he's only in Grade 1!!) and the fact that he is reading at a higher level than others is amazing his teachers to no end! He still has problems with comprehension BUT he is improving and with some help, he will start understanding things more in time... We hope!!

As for anything else.... All I'm saying that if a certain situation doesn't calm down, the mother bear in me will come out in spades and there WILL be trouble.... And when my "mother bear" comes out and something threatens my son and his progress, HEADS ROLL....

It's nothing to do with the school itself, they are literally bending over backwards to accommodate my son and are more than meeting my expectations for a school he attends.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #342 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:04pm

School is now getting out so I'll be heading out to the bus stop in about 20 minutes. They have a short day today due to Parent Teacher meetings this afternoon.

I am also going to ask the bus driver for some help... Son is having a hard time getting used to the new afternoon bus driver so hopefully we can find a way that benefits all to get things back on track and help Son be happy on the afternoon bus ride again.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #343 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:02pm

Well, I asked Son's afternoon bus driver if he's still having problems transitioning to having her instead of his old afternoon bus driver (who has retired! Cry )........

Apparently today was a good day and he is starting to get used to this new driver!!  Smiley She told me that there was a mix up with the line ups for the buses at school too and the teachers arranged things for him to be even more comfy getting on the bus. I guess he got on with no problems, said hello to her, sat down and proceeded to talk to both her and his seatmate (who happens to be a classmate and a good friend) the entire way home.

She is on the same page in helping Son get his equilibrium back, thank the gods... SO GLAD things went well today and I hope they continue to improve for all concerned!!

WHEW!! Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #344 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:58pm

Morning!
Smiley VE! I know how it is. Transitions can be rough and don't get me started on the problems that result when you have uncaring/indifferent bus drivers or teachers!

Hiya, Ravens Tears! Good to see ya back and posting!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #345 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:17pm

Smiley Thanks Penth.

I remember growing up, there was a lot of the uncaring teachers bus drivers and even scout leaders... In fact, Daddy almost wound up in jail once because he got into it with my brother's scout leader... Apparently this man was allowing others to harass my brother and was even bullying my brother himself. Dad almost flattened the guy for it and my brother wound up having to quit scouts and although we lodged several complaints, the person was never removed from his position. He was from a very prominent family in the area and no one wanted to anger him or his family.

I've since heard that things have changed down that way... Enough complaints were lodged against this guy that he had to retire and almost wound up in the hospital because he ticked off the wrong person!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #346 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:21pm

The weather is lousy and we can't take the big kitties out. The War Queen is being the definition of "bad tempered bitch" and the SunLord doesn't appreciate it in the least. Moonie has the babycats in her room where hopefully they will stay 'cause I have a feeling that SunLord is gonna adjust the Queen's attitude if she doesn't stop hissing and swinging at everyone. He's big enough to take her.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #347 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:42pm

I really hate it when our cats get into it... All we see is long white fur flying because Noelle is a long haired pure white cat. Amber does back water to Noelle sometimes but not always, which results in a confrontation. Most of the time, I don't even have to break things up myself, the dog will get up, stick his nose between them and bark... Which results in two cats hanging from the ceiling from being startled by the dog telling them off!! Grin

Amber is something like 3 times Noelle's weight though... All she would have to do is sit on Noelle's head and she'd win....

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #348 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:03pm

I went into the bathroom to put some dirty clothes into the washing machine... The door closed behind me. Next thing I knew, I heard *scratch scratch scratch* "ME-NOOOOOOOOOOOOW......." at the door. When I opened it Amber FLEW in and proceeded to smooch my sneakers to pieces.

I can't go in there at all without that silly fat furball following me... So typical of this house I tell ya!! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #349 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:29pm

The War Queen has retired to our bed.
The Prince and SunLord got into it but Skywise yelled and they separated to cool off and now the SunLord is actually PLAYING with the kits! Smiley First, he got into a wrestling match with one of them until she squeaked. Startled, he backed off. Now he's playing with them while lying on the floor. He's apparently figured out that he can't put his full weight on them like he does with the Prince. Good thing. SunLord is 12 pounds+ and the kits are about 1.5 pounds each....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 40
Send TopicPrint