Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Sebastian (Read 2654 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Sebastian
Oct 25th, 2006 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Sebastian

The Black Prince

The Vampire Cat

March 13, 2005 - October 25, 2006

"He is with his beloved, Sassy, in the arms of Bast."

Good hunting, Little Boy, until we meet again.

« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2006 at 6:45pm by Ashera »  

IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Re: Sebastian
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Cry  No words describe the pain and sorrow I am feeling right now. The day I had feared for nearly six months has now come. If I had known that he was going to die, I would've spent more time with him and said good-bye. I thought he would move on and go on with his life, but it seems fate had other ideas. If I hadn't let Sassy out that morning, none of this would have happened. Sebastian would never get so depressed that he wished to die. I feel that their deaths are my fault. I killed Sassy by letting her out. I killed Sebastian by breaking his heart. I loved them and I betrayed them. Forgive me, Sassy. Forgive me, Sebastian. I'm sorry. At least they are together now. At least this sad story has a happy ending or, at least, a bittersweet one. I wonder if I'll ever atone for those sins.

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
I feel so tired and sick inside. It was bad enough that he got hit by a car, but then his body was desecrated when an another car ran him over. It was so bad I couldn't bear to look at it. On one hand, I want to move on with my life, but on the other hand, I feel like tearing myself apart. I'll never again hear that sweet little meow he makes when he wants out. I don't want anyone else to die. I wish I could do something. I don't know if I can face another day now that Sebastian's gone. This is too much to bear. I need help.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2006 at 5:07pm by MoonCat »  

GTalk  
IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Thanks, Kaliani. I will miss him. He was like a brother to me. I might cry everytime I see that Vampire Cat picture. I took it as he was finished yawning. I can't believe he's gone. I am used to seeing him at the backdoor, wanting in. The world is bleaker than ever. Gods, I want to bring him back and Sassy, too. I want bring back all those who had been killed by hate, greed, carelessness, and Godlessness. I wish the Godless dastards who brought irrepairable sorrow to my family suffer a fate worse than death! I want the walls to come down so I can see Sassy and Sebastian again. What does it take to be able to see my departed loved ones? I hate the murderers with a passion. Why do they feel it's their right to murder innocent cats? What did Sassy and Sebastian do to deserve this? Were they murdered because they were black cats? Or was it because they were cats? I demand that the scum be brought to justice! Let the Gods sort them out! I am in so much pain right now, my spine aches.

GTalk  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 12:03am
Print Post  
To add insult to our injury, my husband just discovered that 2/3rds of our Halloween decorations (ghosts hanging from a tree near the road) have been stolen, probably as soon as it was full dark. The strings had been broken and there are no sign of them in the area. Since they had been hung with new cotton cord, the breakage was deliberate. He has taken down what is left. 
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2006 at 2:41am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 12:37am
Print Post  
All we want is to live a nice, long, happy, and healthy life! Why are we suffering so?! I wish it were a bad dream so when I wake up, Sassy and Sebastian will be alive and well, as if nothing happened. I want things to back to the way it was last year. My Mom was thinking of keeping the future members of our family inside. I don't want the tragedy happening again, but I don't want to deprive the kittens of the outside world. I want the Veil to fall so I can see my furry black angels again. I want hope. I want to be told that everything's going to be okay. I wish I can make everyone feel better. I want to be happy again.

GTalk  
IP Logged

Warden Dike

Sanctuary Sorta-Newbie

Reply #6 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Mother Bast take this little black kitten into your loving arms.  Keep him safe from harm.  Remember, good-bye is NOT forever!  Rest well Sweet Sebby.  Much love to those who have lost.  Blessed Be!

"All that dies, shall be reborn!"

"All that falls, shall rise again!"

Energy Building Chant
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2006 at 7:30pm by Warden Dike »  

Vengence Flies on Swift Wings
&&
League of Extraordinary Weirdos
&&
YIM  
IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #7 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Thanks. I hope the Veil comes down soon so I can see my beloved furbabies again. I have been crying alot today. I miss Sebastian and Sassy. I wish I can help my Dad recover. I am playing with The Hearth Queen and Maggie. Maggie was pouncing on the string! I am so happy for her! She's on her way to becoming a real cat. I will miss Sebastian and Sassy, but I will try to focus on the cats I still have. I am teaching Maggie how to pounce. I am overwhelmed emotion and bittersweet memories and I am so happy that Maggie is slowly regaining her strength. I had to take Little Seb's place as The Hearth Queen's excercise partner, at least until Maggie is more active or our next cat arrives, whichever comes first. I hope things start to look up for our family. I feel somewhat better after playing with the girls. Sassy, Sebastian are you watching this? I bet you are. I am going to make both of you proud. I will give Maggie as much love and affection as she needs. I will teach her how to hunt and make her stronger. My Mom told me that I did not fail. I will regret that your lives are cut short but in time the pain will fade and the wounds will stop bleeding and scars will remain. Even the scars, in time, will fade. Healing takes time, but it is possible. The question is, if one wants to be healed. I want to be healed from my pain. The Hearth Queen and The Killer Calico are looking at me as I type. I wonder if they are becoming friends. They are sleeping in close proximity of each other. Maybe there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I wonder what the future holds.

GTalk  
IP Logged

SeaSiren

Ethereal Witch & Mystical
Muse

Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2006 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Oh, honey... I came into this thead knowing there would be sadness here, but I had no idea.  You needn't be so hard on yourself, mourn for our furbabies yes, but know there's alot of people holding you in their thoughts and sending you and your kitty's loving energies...

I'm now one of them 

YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #9 - Mar 13th, 2007 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
For Sebastian on what would have been his 2nd birthday. I miss you, little boy, so very much. I know that you are safe with Bast.  I know that you still love us but I still wish I could feel your teeth on my fingers and see your tail switch a mile a minute.
Until we met again, my little angel, I love you.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #10 - Oct 25th, 2007 at 4:26am
Print Post  
It has been a year since our first little boy, Sebastian, the Black Prince, died. We still love and miss him even though we know he is still here as one of the Hall's Ghost Cats. Good hunting, little boy, until we are all together again....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #11 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
There is no comfort for us this year on the anniversary of our loss. Run free, hunt well, beloved Vampire Cat and show your new pride member the way of things. Be safe in the arms of Bast until we meet again.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #12 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Happy birthday, Seb. You would be four years old today and likely quite the handsome tomcat. We miss you, Vampire Cat. We know you are still prowling around but it isn't the same as being awakened in the morning by having your nose nipped. Skywise sang for you this morning. I'm sure you heard him.
Good hunting, little boy.....  Cry

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #13 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 12:27am
Print Post  
The day has come around again, little Prince. It doesn't seem like it's been 3 years but it has...
We remembered you today, each in our own way, and yes, we wept for you. We know that you are safe and strong and running free just beyond our sight but... but...
We miss you, Sebastian, the Black Prince, the Vampire Cat. We'll all be together again, someday, when reality changes or we cross over ourselves.
Live free!

Hunt well!

LIVE FOREVER!!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #14 - Mar 14th, 2010 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Sorry I'm late with this, Vampire Cat. I wasn't at my best yesterday.
I understand now, why thoughts of you were drifting though my dreams last week.
You would have been 5 years old yesterday.
You should be here.  We miss you, Black Prince... Cry

Good hunting, my fierce little one.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
I'm late, little one, I know. You may chew on my fingers and nose with impunity for my forgetfulness. Time seems to be moving faster now, the days are blurring together. I hope that means that the promised changes are fast approaching and the barrier that separates us from you and the rest of our departed furkids is close to falling.
Miss you, little prince. Run free and hunt well until we meet again... Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint