Normal Topic HEY NOW (Read 364 times)
SeaSiren

Ethereal Witch & Mystical
Muse

HEY NOW
Dec 1st, 2006 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Most Users ever online was 24 on Yesterday at 21:22:32

I'm not going to say 'where the heck was I,' as my husband was in an auto accident (not his fault and he's fine) yesterday, but dang!  I missed out on all the fun  

Finally, there were a ton of us logged in and I didn't get to play!

Hopefully I'll be around next time, LOL...    

YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: HEY NOW
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Grin Don't feel bad. Most of the "users" were search bots from Sunnyvale, California. We are very popular with California bots for some reason...
Anyway, the day when a lot of us are online will come. We will probably have to set a date or something to make it happen  Grin since we all tend to have tons of real life to deal with. As for myself.... at midnight I will make my 1,978th post (in the Evil Women's Club)  in honor of the former Senior Site Goddess's birthday and then I will go on a posting spree. I'm aiming to set a 24 hour posting record. Actually, a lot of what I'll be putting up is re-posts from the original Castle thread. That thread had a lot of unrelated stuff in there and I'm editing that out and just leaving the story posts (mostly). I'm having to rewrite a lot of stuff since, with only a couple of exceptions, I'm leaving out or rewriting the posts of everyone who posted on the Castle who isn't a member here. In the Night Club thread, I'll be putting up some favorite stuff from the original there too with the same exceptions. So don't be surprised at an explosion of posts overnight and during the day tomorrow.  Grin  Then I will collapse.....
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2007 at 10:28pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

SeaSiren

Ethereal Witch & Mystical
Muse

Re: HEY NOW
Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2006 at 12:09am
Print Post  
*seeing if I can sucker Pent into making the 1978th post here, hehe cause I'm evil that way*

Yes, midnight strikes the kick-off of Kaliani's Birthday Extravaganza!

Penth Chiming in: Not gonna work, hun. I INVENTED evil. Just ask the Darklord when he finally gets his incredibly good lookin' butt back here. heheheheeeeee [Of course, he will claim that HE invented evil but he's been gone a while and I think I can outdo him now...]
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2006 at 12:28am by Penthesilea »  
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint