Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Penthesilea's Castle... posts 3863 to 3949 (Read 9902 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Penthesilea's Castle... posts 3863 to 3949
Reply #50 - Dec 8th, 2006 at 2:38am

#3914  darklord_kodiak

Wanna see mine? Anytime you’re ready.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #51 - Dec 8th, 2006 at 2:39am

#3915   Penthesilea

Well, before we begin the instructional part of our program, let's see what you've got. *Aphrodite stands on tiptoe and kisses him..*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #52 - Dec 8th, 2006 at 2:40am

#3916    darklord_kodiak

Instructional? Hahaha. You need instruction? Well, I am just the man to teach you.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #53 - Dec 8th, 2006 at 2:41am

#3917  Penthesilea

You certainly have Ares' attitude. We might make you good enough for Penthesilea yet. She was one of my High Priestesses for 40 years. She's forgotten more about lovemaking that most people have time to learn.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #54 - Dec 8th, 2006 at 2:42am

#3918  darklord_kodiak

Oh girl, you have no idea what I have in store for you both.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #55 - Dec 8th, 2006 at 2:43am

#3919  Penthesilea

*Aphrodite raises one perfectly plucked eyebrow.* Oh, really?

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #56 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:28am

#3920 darklord_kodiak

*Grabs her, throws her down and kneels above her.* Oh yeah really. *Starts a little nibbling.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #57 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:29am

#3921  Penthesilea

*Aphrodite laughs... and nibbles back....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #58 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:35am

#3922  darklord_kodiak

Or, I could just tease and go to bed. Hmm... options, options, options.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #59 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:37am

#3923  Penthesilea

*With a crackle of energy the Lord Marshall finds himself tied firmly to his own bed. Aphrodite is smiling...* Never, never, ever tease a Goddess. Especially me! Oh, and by the way, the illusion of you I sent to your little Jasmine will keep her quite satisfied. She won't even miss you! *Aphrodite climbs onto the bed and looks over the unclad Lord Marshall. The view is very...stimulating, to say the least, even for the Goddess of Love.!* Showtime! *she purrs....*
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:38am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #60 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:39am

#3924   darklord_kodiak

Hmm... you see I can project. Well anyway if you weren’t bothered you wouldn’t have tied me up.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #61 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:40am

#3925   Penthesilea

*A gag appears in the Lord Marshall's mouth. Aphrodite sighs.* You talk too much! And I blocked your projection. It's a Goddess thing.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #62 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:41am

#3926   darklord_kodiak

*Fangs come out. Bite through the gag.* I have been nice so far, trying not to hurt you. You are asking for it now, girl.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #63 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:44am

#3927  Penthesilea

*Sneering.* Yeah. I keep asking and not getting! All talk and no action as far as I can see! *Then, with a smile that promised paradise, Aphrodite began to trace the contours of the Darklord's chest with her index finger and, much against his will, Kodiak groaned....

Fade to Black.....FAST!!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #64 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:45am

#3929  Penthesilea

The Keyholder's Sitting Room

*Teleporting the Lord Marshall into his shower without his clothing had been profoundly satisfying. Penthesilea laughed. Given the current situation around the Castle, the change in the Lord Marshall's attitude was most welcome. It would go a long way in helping him regain the trust of the troops. As for Penthesilea herself, well, in the past, the lovers that had been the most satisfying were those with attitudes similar to the Lord Marshall's. Not that she intended to mention that to him! And if he thought for one single minute that she was going to participate in some sort of contest for his affection, he was seriously mistaken. She had never begged for a man's attention and never would. The Lord Marshall was entirely too used to dealing with little girls who were swept off their feet by his dark good looks and charisma. It had, no doubt, been a very long time -- if ever! -- that he had dealt with a real woman. Especially a woman like Penthesilea!
     Penthesilea smiled again and started for her bedroom to change clothes. Before she got three steps, she "heard" from her Aunt Aphrodite.*

Aphrodite: (inspeaking) Humility isn't his strong suit, honeybun, he's like your father that way. But, he has some skills and I think I might be able to teach him to be an adequate lover.
  *The inspeaking faded with a hint of giggle. Penthesilea considered for a moment what Aphrodite considered "adequate" and continued to her bedchamber, very happy indeed!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #65 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 1:46am

#3930  Penthesilea

The Dining Hall

*Penthesilea settled into her chair with a plate full of roast beef, potatoes and salad. She planned a busy afternoon and she needed her strength. She was going to sink some well shafts in the new military complex.  She dug into her food with good appetite. Lord Kennicott had sent word that he was "indisposed" at least until dinner. The Lord Marshall had returned and was, well, infuriating but in a way that Penthesilea found very....stimulating. Very stimulating indeed! Her lunch finished, she headed for the construction site singing under her breath.*

Post # 2,900

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #66 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:17am

#3931   Penthesilea

*Penthesilea took a detour through the Pub to make some arrangements concerning libations for the Lord Marshall.  From now on, whenever the Darklord ordered blood he would receive Penthesilea’s, straight from the Castle’s blood bank.  If he was not inclined to take it from the source, Penthesilea would see that he developed a taste for it second hand. As Aphrodite was fond of saying, “all is fair...*
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:17am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #67 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:18am

#3933 [Rewrite by Penthesilea]

*A few miles from the Castle, in the caverns that the gremlins had claimed for their own, the work of clearing away the rubble of the explosion continued. The gremlin engineers had built well. The caverns had been carefully selected for their stability and even though the gremlins had barely begun their work when the disaster struck, the structure had, for the most part, held. It was a simple matter of clearing away the rubble -- of which there was a good deal -- and repairing or replacing damaged areas. The living quarters had been cleared out and repaired and the gremlin families had moved back in. Now every hand was turned to uncovering the common areas of the complex and, most especially, the various armories. The gremlins were acutely aware of the situation and what might become of their new home if the Keyholder were to lose control of her ancestral Castle.
There was also considerable interest in the cause
of the explosion....
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2007 at 8:42pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #68 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:19am

#3934   Penthesilea

The Lord Marshall's Quarters

*Kodiak awoke after a few hours of much needed sleep. He had to admit -- but only to himself! -- that the Goddess of Love knew how to show a man a good time. He found that he was finally untied and rolled over. There on the bed stand were two glasses. One was a jigger full of the pale blue liquid that Ares had been giving him at the camp, the other was an Old Fashioned glass full of fresh blood. He downed them both. He needed them. He lingered over the blood. There was something more "alive" about it than he was accustomed to. He put the glass down and decided to puzzle out the problem later. There were other things that needed his attention....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #69 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:20am

#3935   Penthesilea

The Military Complex

*Once Penthesilea had magickally "drilled" the five wells that the complex required, she turned her hand to helping with the construction. By making the giant limestone blocks lighter she was able to speed up the work without any obvious use of magick. She did not want the interlopers to realize just how powerful she could be. If they suspected her power, they might be inclined to recruit more mages of the type that Leverance had employed. That sort of trouble they didn't need.
All too soon, it was time to dress for dinner. Penthesilea observed her brother and Satira as they prepared to leave the site. Judging from their body language, they would be missing dinner again... *
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2007 at 8:59pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #70 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:26am

#3936  [Rewrite by Penthesilea]

*Daemon had spent the day supervising the repairs to the cavern, lending his enormous strength when needed and, most importantly, helping in the search for the cause of the explosion. Toward the end of the day they found it -- the almost unrecognizable fragments that were all that remained of a bomb....*
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2007 at 7:50pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #71 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:27am

#3937  Penthesilea

The Dining Hall

*Penthesilea was quite pleased when Lord Kennicott offered his apologies and left dinner early. Penthesilea had found out what had happened the night before. He had heard of Jaganmatan stout and of its reputed potency. He had drank two tankards of the stuff and, consequently, had very little memory of the previous night. And according to the servants, he still had a hell of a hangover. Penthesilea chuckled at that news and settled in to enjoy her dinner. The Lord Marshall had sent a note, informing her that he would not appear as he intended to take his meal with the Castle Guard that night. Penthesilea approved. He had to regain the trust of the troops so she could hand the Lord Marshall's job back to him. While others might be skeptical of the Lord Marshall, Penthesilea knew one thing with absolute certainty. If the Darklord had posed any danger to her life or sanity, Ares would not have returned him to the Castle. Ares would have killed him outright and dealt with his daughter's reaction later. Or, if he was feeling merciful, Kodiak would have had his memory erased and a new one implanted. Then he would have been set down on the opposite side of the planet to live out his life. So it was with a serene heart that Penthesilea finished her meal.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2007 at 7:52pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #72 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:28am

[Text to be added later. Rewrite in progress.]

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #73 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:31am

#3939  Penthesilea

The Keyholder's Bedroom

*Penthesilea was feeling fine... until she walked into her bedroom and found Aphrodite waiting for her with an expression on her beautiful face that Penthesilea knew too well.*

Penthesilea: What the bloody hell has happened now?

Aphrodite: Last night, I sent an illusion to replace the Lord Marshall in a place where he was expected. While "he" was there someone cast a spell on him.. to bind him in love to another without his knowledge. The illusion is identical enough to the Lord Marshall that the spell will affect him.

Penthesilea: A love binding. To someone else. Without his knowledge. When I did that, I ended up suffering the torments of the damned while eating maggots! Let me guess, the author of this little exercise is getting a free pass! *Aphrodite nods. Penthesilea screams in rage.* WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??? *Penthesilea grounds and centers -- hard. Three times. Then she speaks again.* Who cast the spell and what are the specifics? I don't need to know who the female was! *Aphrodite fills her in while Penthesilea seethes, then the Keyholder swears.* Damned unethical, manipulative hedge witch! *Penth loses it!* I love him with all my heart and soul and this I swear by every God that has ever been! His choice shall be free and uncoerced or this planet will have several new smoking craters! *Penthesilea gets herself in hand.* I may lose him but I will not use my body or my magick to influence him. *She turns to the Goddess.* Great Aphrodite, do I, your Priestess, have leave to break a spell cast on one unknowing?

Aphrodite: You have my leave. (Pause) Let her rip, honeybun!

Penthesilea: I intend to, Aunt, I intend to. Master rank should be enough, I think. *Aphrodite nods and Penthesilea begins. She needs no potions or powders. No artifacts of Power. She has practiced magick for so many centuries that she needs only her naked Will, knowledge and the words. She puts her Lord Marshall, the Darklord Kodiak foremost in her mind and then, she reaches for the power that is hers by right of birth....*

What was done, I now undo!
Broken are love's spells on you!
Your will's your own. Your mind is free!
Aphrodite wills it! So it will be!

*There is a thunderous "crack!" that splits the sky.  Aphrodite nods.*

Aphrodite: That's done it, honeybun. With plenty to spare.

Penthesilea: Good! It's probably too much to hope that the sorry specimen that cast the spell will get the backlash in the teeth. They never do! *Aphrodite sits on Penthesilea's bed and pats the space beside her.*

Aphrodite: Come and sit and I'll tell you how it went with the Lord Marshall. *Penthesilea comes and sits and is soon deep in a technical discussion of the Lord Marshall's bedroom performance.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #74 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 5:32am

#3940   Penthesilea

The Keyholder's Bedroom

*Penthesilea was very disappointed to wake up. The night had been filled with dreams of the Lord Marshall that had been both pleasant and extremely vivid. She didn't know if the previous night's discussion about the Darklord's amatory prowess with Aphrodite had triggered the dreams or if the Lord Marshall had used his talent for astral projection to visit her while she slept. She supposed that if he was responsible, the Lord Marshall would not be shy about informing her! Either way, she felt as if she had spent the night in his arms...

In his own quarters, Kodiak awoke from the same dream that had filled Penthesilea’s night. He hadn’t meant to seek her out in the dreamlands but his longing for her was too intense. Not even Aphrodite’s presence in his bed to make him forget his desire for the Lady.  He thought back to the dreamwalk and, much to his surprise, he blushed. He wouldn’t mention the dream to the Lady and would hope that she had no memory of it.....*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint