Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Penthesilea's Castle... posts 3000 to 3199 (Read 17438 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Penthesilea's Castle... posts 3000 to 3199
Reply #25 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:49am

#3035  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Jasmine joined Kodiak in the water, entering the tub from the opposite side.

Kodiak: You going to stay over there?

For a reply, Jasmine moved across the tub, settling herself in his lap. She pulled his head down and began to kiss him as she pressed herself against his chest. His arms closed around her in a tight embrace and his hands began to roam under the water, sending shivers of desire through her.  But, even as he spoke her name aloud, Jasmine could hear the name that whispered through his mind... Penthesilea.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #26 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:50am

#3036  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Jasmine was greedy. She was the first to admit that but as much as she wanted to prolong the games with Kodiak, she had a great deal to do and very little time to do it in. She needed to get him under her control and doing what her father had commanded. Then, she had other
stops to make. Her father’s plan required stripping the Keyholder of as many friends and resources as possible.  So, at the moment that Kodiak was the most open and vulnerable, Jasmine struck driving her fangs into his neck and drinking deep of his blood. Sated, she pressed her fingers against the wounds and began to incant the spell that her father had given her. It would bind Kodiak to her will long enough for him to desert Penthesilea. Once he was safely in her father’s domain, more permanent arrangements would be made. If Kodiak had been unnerved by the chains in her suite, the “entertainment” that awaited him in her father’s house would surely unman him completely....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #27 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:51am

#3037  Rewritten by Penthesilea

*Kodiak was unconscious and Jasmine whispered into his ear.*

Jasmine: My love, we must flee the Castle. Penthesilea is no longer one of us and her experiences as a vampire are sure to turn her against us. Even you, my darling, would not be safe.
She is totally of the Light now. She will kill us all as a matter of conscience.

Kodiak: (sleepily) No, she wouldn’t.  She wouldn’t forget...

Jasmine: We must flee, my love. Even if she wants to spare you, the others will force her hand. *An alternative argument occurred to her and she used it immediately.* The only way that you can save her from being forced to kill you is to take your son, your minions and the army and flee.  It is the only way that you can save Penthesilea!

*She felt it when his will yielded to hers.*

Kodiak: I’ll save her.... I will leave her....

*Jasmine watched him as he dressed and left to carry out his orders. When the Castle was finally in her father’s hands and Penthesilea was their helpless prisoner, she would allow Kodiak to realize what he had done to the Lady he had sworn to defend and protect. And she would make him watch as Penthesilea was tortured and enslaved to her father’s will. He would understand that Penthesilea’s fate was his fault, adding to the torment that her father planned for him.  Her father would take Penthesilea in Handfast to ensure that his link to the Castle was secure. After that, Penthesilea would be a plaything for any of her father’s servants that wanted her. Jasmine smiled. She would have to let Kodiak watch as a ghoul pleasured himself with the woman that Kodiak loved.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #28 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:51am

#3038  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Jasmine dressed and left her suite, locking the door behind her. She had removed everything incriminating but she still did not want anyone snooping in her rooms. Her father’s man, Coronal Dax, met her outside Miranda’s apartment. He had spent the previous evening enchanting the unsuspecting seamstress while her lover, Sir Alexander, was away. He had thoroughly enjoyed her favors and the exhausted woman slept unaware of anything.  The two entered the apartment and stood over the sleeping woman. With an evil smile, Jasmine barred her fangs, buried them deep in the helpless woman’s neck and drank deep. Once she was done, she incanted the spell that she had used on Kodiak. Miranda’s will was considerably weaker than the Lord Marshall’s and she succumbed to Jasmine’s will without a fight.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #29 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:52am

#3039  Rewritten by Penthesilea

While Coronal took charge of Miranda, Jasmine sought out her partner, Coral.  The two of them planned to waylay and subvert as many Knights as they could, especially Sir Michael,  but fortune finally favored Penthesilea. They could not get any of the Knights alone long enough to attack them. The frustrated women finally gave up as they saw the army beginning to form up in ranks for a long march. The Lord Marshall had followed his orders and it was time for them to depart as well. 

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #30 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:53am

#3040  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Jasmine and Coral lead the way out of the Main Gate with Miranda and several others in the train behind them. Under her breath, Jasmine vows not to return until she rides in at her father’s side, with the Darklord on her leash.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #31 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:55am

#3041  Penthesilea

*Penthesilea leaves the Pub as the others go about their tasks. The Lord Marshall would not even look at her before he left. She knows that he has made his choice of his own will but that does not ease her pain in the slightest...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #32 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:55am

#3042    DarkLord Kodiak

*Walks to his quarters silently collecting his effects. Fearing for his safety from the uprising, he gets ready to move on. Collects the minions and his son* Our work here is done men. *Turns around to take one last look at his home. Sighs. Slowly turns his horse around and leads his men into the unknown.* Do not fear the safety of the Castle, men, for it is in good hands.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #33 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:56am

#3043  Penthesilea

*From the top of her Tower, Penthesilea watches her Lord Marshall ride away. She watches until he is out of sight. Then, she drops to her knees on the unfeeling stone and cries...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #34 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:57am

#3044  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Watching the Keyholder’s grief from a hidden vantage point, Satira smiles. The loss of the Lord Marshall will make Penthesilea all the more dependent on her brother for council and support.  And a friendly supportive female friend would be a great comfort to the heartbroken woman, especially since the seamstress Miranda was seen riding out with Jasmine and several others. There will be time later to hunt down and destroy the Darklord once she is firmly into control of the Keyholder.
Satisfied, Satira slips away to take her own council with her God....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #35 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:58am

#3045  Penthesilea

*When she has no more tears left, Penthesilea rises from the stone. Whatever her personal grief, she is Keyholder and has responsibilities. Life for immortals was long perhaps some day...
She goes first to the Lord Marshall's deserted quarters. She tarries there a while, in the place that he had last been. Then with murmured words and a wave of her hand, the room is clean, every remaining thing in place -- to await his return. She leaves the room. She does not know if he took the Lord Marshall's badge with him and does not look. With another spell, she seals the room. Only the Lord Marshall will be able to enter it now.
Then she goes to her own rooms. At Miranda's urging, she had been wearing color. No more. With words of power every item of clothing is transformed to black.  The medallion that he had given to her just before everything went to hell lay on her dressing table. Dry eyed, she picks it up and after a moment, resolutely drops the chain over her head and tucks the pendant into her shirt. Then she smooths her hair and goes to inform her remaining troops that she is now Lord Marshall....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #36 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 12:59am

#3047  Penthesilea

*After addressing her stunned knights and troops, the Keyholder returned to the Main Building. She briefly considered visiting the Pub and decided against it. The amount of alcohol she would have to consume to generate even a mild buzz would seriously strain the cellars...and it wouldn't help. She still had a half built military complex attached to her Castle that needed to be finished, even if her army had vanished over the horizon. She would need to recruit a new one. One more thing on her list of duties.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #37 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:00am

#3048  Penthesilea

*Penthesilea summoned her Master of the Horse.* I will be need a mount... Not immediately! *She hastened to add as the man paled. *I will train it myself in the manner of the Amazons so it needs to be completely untrained. I will be wearing light armor, not compete plate. I would prefer a stallion. And it must be black, completely black. If we have nothing suitable in the herds, you will have to go to the Spring Horse Fair. It should be safe to travel by then. Go and see what we have. *The man went on his errand and Penthesilea turned her mind to the next task...
And so the day went until the sun set in the West...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #38 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:01am

#3050  DarkLord Kodiak

*Sitting in the pub trying to drown himself in ale. Looks around making sure he is alone for this may be his darkest hour yet. Leaving behind what he fought so hard for. The disappointment, the regret. Thinking he’s running out of coin and he still isn’t dead, he orders another ale.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #39 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:02am

#3052   Penthesilea

*Penthesilea, who has been told of his presence by the barkeeper, arrives silently and looks down at her Lord Marshall.* “You know, don't you, that I should really [b]really[/] hurt you for pulling that stunt,” she whispers.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #40 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:03am

#3053  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Unnoticed, Satira had been sitting in a dark corner of the Pub quietly celebrating the desertion of the Lord Marshall. The matter of the Wendigo still had to be dealt with but she suspected that petitioning her God for assistance in the matter would yield the desired result -- the creature’s disappearance.  Having Daemon on a bloodhunt would occupy too much of his attention and make her job that much harder.  Suddenly, something catches her eye and she looks up to see the Lord Marshall’s unmistakable profile as he sits across the room with Penthesilea standing behind him... 

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #41 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:03am

#3054  DarkLord Kodiak

*Getting a bad feeling. He reaches for his sword just in case. Figures he probably should leave, not knowing what the feeling is. He has already paid for his ale and won’t leave until it is gone. It may be the last meal he has in awhile.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #42 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:04am

#3055  Penthesilea

*The sword isn't there. It is behind Penthesilea's back...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #43 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:05am

#3056   DarkLord Kodiak

*Feeling for his sword and getting really worried. He chugs the rest of his ale. Turning to leave, he stops.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #44 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:06am

#3057  Penthesilea

*Penthesilea is standing behind him, trying to look stern but smiling slightly. She holds up his sword is one very capable hand.* Looking for this, Lord Marshall?

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #45 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:07am

#3058  DarkLord Kodiak

*Spins around nearly falling in his drunken state. Now he is extremely worried. Looking for the rest of the army he prepares to die. Taking a knee, he softly speaks.* “Kill me.....Run that through my heart if you will. I am ready to die for my deeds of never-ending lust and............”
*Struggles to think of a noble line but can hardly speak anyway.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #46 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:07am

#3059  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penthesilea
*Penthesilea is standing behind him, trying to look stern but smiling slightly. She holds up his sword is one very capable hand.* Looking for this, Lord Marshall?

It is only by an exercise of iron will that Satira refrains from screaming in pure rage as she watches the Lord Marshall kneel before his Lady. She cannot hear what he is saying to the Keyholder but she can guess...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #47 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:08am

#3060  DarkLord Kodiak

Quote: Taking a knee, he softly speaks.* “Kill me.....Run that through my heart if you will. I am ready to die for my deeds of never-ending lust and............”

*He screams* KILL ME NOW.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #48 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:09am

#3061  Penthesilea

*Penthesilea kneels down before him, lays aside his sword and, ignoring the reek of ale, gently, thoroughly kisses him. She breathes her words against his lips* “You may wish for death before I've exacted my revenge for what you've put me through today. But you will die a. very. happy. man.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #49 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:09am

#3062  DarkLord Kodiak

I shall. *In still deep regret picks up his sword raising it in the air and pointing it at his heart.* Good bye, my love.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint