Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Penthesilea's Castle... posts 3000 to 3199 (Read 17475 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Penthesilea's Castle... posts 3000 to 3199
Reply #75 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:39am

#3090  DarkLord Kodiak

Water pure water in her hands. *Tries to think but can’t.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #76 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:40am

#3091  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Down in the Pub, Satira is getting a nice buzz on. Daemon is eavesdropping on events in the dungeon via the inspeaking and is relaying them to her.  Secretly, she wishes that she was in on the action. The Darklord was a man to provoke a virgin Goddess to lust....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #77 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:41am

#3092  Penthesilea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord Kodiak
*Water pure water in her hands. Tries to think but can’t*

*Aphrodite's finger wanders from the hollow of DK's throat down his chest, tracing the contours of his muscles with agonizing slowness.....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #78 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:41am

#3093  DarkLord Kodiak

*Sweating uncontrollably. Thinks he will go insane before she gets any farther.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #79 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:42am

#3094  Penthesilea

*She goes farther, drifting down his chest to his rock hard abdominals....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #80 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:43am

#3096  DarkLord Kodiak

He wants to beg her to stop but he doesn’t.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #81 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:43am

#3097  Penthesilea

Lord Duncan/Ares: Seems to have some stamina...
*Aphrodite's wandering finger continues to wander...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #82 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:44am

#3098  DarkLord Kodiak

Ok, stop already. Stop, just stooooooop. What is this proving anyway? Either you let me down and we do this right or you let me go. I can’t control myself anymore.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #83 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:45am

#3100  Penthesilea

*Aphrodite claps her hands in delight. Ares grins.*

Aphrodite: Oh goodie! *And then she reaches for the buckle on the Lord Marshall's belt..... *

Fade to black......

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #84 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:58am

#3102  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Back in the Pub, Satira continued her seduction of Daemon. Not that she had too try to hard. The big warrior had been too long without a woman and his carnal instincts were running the show.  A liberal application of alcohol only made her job easier.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #85 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:59am

#3108  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Daemon regarded the woman sitting across from him.  She was comely enough, he supposed, but she was no SummerWind. Still, he was a man and the need for a willing woman in his bed was strong in him and it made no difference to him if she was a Jagamatan tart or a local serving wench.  She smiled at him suggestively and he gave her a lazy smile back and reached under the table.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #86 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 1:59am

#3109  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Satira welcomed Daemon’s hand on her thigh under the table and she leaned toward him in order to give him a visual sample of what awaited him. “Shall we retire to someplace more private to finish the evening?”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #87 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:00am

#3110  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Daemon: Of course, my lady. *He stood and offered her his arm which she took. Then they left the Pub, snagging a couple of more bottles as they departed.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #88 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:01am

#3111  Rewritten by Penthesilea

In her palace in Paradise Valley, Jasmine waited impatiently for Kodiak to arrive with Penthesilea’s army.  She had plans for the Darklord that she wished to execute before she turned him over to her father.  Their liaison in her Castle suite had been entirely too brief for her liking and she was anxious to pick up where they had left off.
Her father, Lord Stephan, entered the room with a grim expression on his face. Without a word, he struck Jasmine across the face, knocking her to the floor...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #89 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:02am

#3112   Rewritten by Penthesilea

Lord Stephan: You failed. He isn’t coming! He’s gone back to her and sent the army into the southeast to fight the bandits under his son’s command!

Jasmine: Noooooo! I did everything exactly like you wanted! The spell worked!!

Lord Stephan: Obviously, his love, his passion for Penthesilea is stronger than the lust he feels for you. I obviously should have given Coral the assignment of seducing him since you have failed so miserably.

Jasmine: I have not failed! He pledged himself to me! We are bloodbonded!

Lord Stephan: But for how long? Without regular renewal the bond will fade. It will fade all the faster since he has declared his love for Penthesilea.  *He sneers.* You disgust me. I have work to do. Stay out of my sight until I send for you.  *With that, the Lord of Paradise Valley stalked out of the room and his daughter’s palace.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #90 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:02am

#3113   Rewritten by Penthesilea

*Lord Stephan entered his workroom in a foul mood. Jasmine was a flawed tool but she was all he had.  Perhaps in time, the Keyholder would bear him a worthy heir but that was a matter for another time. At the moment, the problem of the Wendigo had to be dealt with. It’s presence in the area was a variable in his plans that could not be tolerated.  He intended to position himself as Penthesilea’s rescuer from a peril that he would devise. If that failed, he would take the Castle and its beautiful Keyholder by force.  In either event, he wanted to be in control of the situation and a Wendigo was too powerful and unpredictable a creature for his purposes.  Or at least it was for his present purposes. Later on, he might have a use for such a creature and therefore, he had no intention of killing it.
It didn’t take long to locate the creature in its lair were it slept amid the rotting remains of its last victims. Lord Stephan first constructed a suitable confinement area for it and then carefully cast the deepest sleep spell at his command on the Wendigo.  Once he was sure that the spell had taken effect, he transferred the monster to its cage where it would sleep undisturbed until he needed it.
Satisfied with his night’s work, he left his workroom. The Castle’s seamstress, Miranda was still bespelled and was a comely, full bosomed wench. She would fill his bed for the nonce until Penthesilea could replace her.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #91 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:04am

#3114  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Far to the southeast of the Keyholder’s Castle, the Darklord’s son, Kodiak Jr., took charge of the army. Their mages had built the Gates that had brought them to the area overnight and now they had only to establish their base camp and begin the task of hunting down the enemy.  The Darklord’s orders had been explicit. The bandits that had troubled them since Penthesilea had reclaimed her family’s Castle were to be thoroughly cleaned out. No quarter was to be given to any person carrying a weapon or to any male of fighting age. And because stealth and surprise were paramount to the mission, the Darklord had ordered the strongest cloaking spells possible placed on the army. Kodiak Jr. wasn’t really sure about that. With such strong shields on the army not even Penthesilea would be able to find them and unless the Darklord told her where the army was and what it was doing, she would believe that they had all deserted her. He thought about the last time he had seen Penthesilea. She had been in tears, devastated by the Darklord’s proposal to Jasmine. He did not like the idea of her in tears and she undoubtedly was shedding at least a few given the circumstances of their departure. He was still troubled by that. At first, it had seemed that they were headed for Paradise Valley where they would link up with Lord Stephan’s small force. Then, the Darklord had seemingly changed his mind and had ordered the Mages to build the Gates that had brought them here.
When the Darklord had left them, the army had been told that he was going on a secret mission but Kodiak Jr., who knew the Darklord very well indeed,  knew his real destination and purpose. The Darklord’s intention was to return to the Castle, get blind drunk and, perhaps after seeing the woman he loved and longed for one last time, lose himself somewhere in pointless battle until he was killed. Kodiak Jr. rather doubted that the Darklord would be able to follow through. Once Penthesilea realized that he was not with Jasmine, she would not let him waste himself. She was a strong willed little thing and her love for the frequently knuckleheaded Darklord shown through like the sun at noon. The sooner the Darklord realized that his love for her was just as strong the happier they and everyone else around them would be.
Kodiak Jr. shook his head, amused at the Darklord’s predicament, and thanked the Gods that his own life was considerably less complicated. Then he went to see how things were progressing with establishing the army’s permanent camp.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #92 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:05am

#3115  Rewritten by Penthesilea

It took a few moments for Daemon to remember where he was, not that waking up in strange bedchambers was a new experience for him. He reached out a hand and found the other side of the bed empty and frowned and then winced. Jagamatan stout had made an appearance at some point in the evening’s proceedings and while not as hung over has he had been after his first exposure to that brew, memories of the night before were a bit hazy. Still, he remembered enough to know that the wench had some skills in the bedchamber and would serve his needs well in that capacity. He got the impression that she harbored considerable ambition under a facade of helpful concern and he intended to be wary of her. His formerly landless sister was now the rightful owner of a nearly impregnable castle and the rich lands around it. It would not be long before she was a power to be reckoned with whether Penthesilea realized it herself or not. And he knew all too well that an ambitious, unscrupulous woman would likely consider filling his bed as a way to gain influence and power in Penth’s household.
Daemon was well along in his ruminations when Satira appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in what he assumed was some sort of ceremonial garb and she smiled at him.

Satira: I’ve laid out breakfast for you in the sitting room. I have to make my morning prayers to my patron, Mar-Nek, before I can eat.  I will join you as soon as I am finished.

At Daemon’s nod of agreement, she disappeared and he went in search of the bathing room. There was nothing like a good hot shower to clear the head after a night of drinking and wenching. Once he was clean, he would see what she had ordered for breakfast....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #93 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:06am

#3116  Penthesilea

The Keyholder's Tower - The Roof

*Even as Satira prepared to greet the rising sun, Penthesilea prepared to do the same. As the sun peeked over the horizon, Penthesilea's clear soprano greeted it with her morning Hymn to Apollo. Her voice spilled down off of her Tower to the ears of other early risers lifting their hearts. When that song was done, rather than retiring to her rooms to begin her day as had been her custom, Penthesilea began another song, one filled with such joy that anyone who heard it smiled. It was a song of praise and thanksgiving, offered in gratitude for her deliverance which now made all things possible...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #94 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:07am

#3117   Rewritten by Penthesilea

In the small temple that she had erected on the top of the Castle’s southeast tower, Satira performed her morning prayers to her God. Once the formalities were out of the way, He demanded a report on the progress of her mission. Sure that he would be pleased with her despite the setbacks that had occurred, she reported fully to Him. It would have done her no good to lie as she had learned long ago so she told the complete, unembellished truth. And to her delight, he was pleased with her progress. While He did demand progress, He also was well aware that there were other Forces in the world in play around the Keyholder and her Castle and made allowances.  This was a chess game in which only the first few opening moves had been made.  Satisfied, He dismissed her to her meal and another round of bedgames with the Keyholder’s lusty brother.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #95 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:12am

#3118   Penthesilea

The Castle Dungeon

*Too far below ground to hear Penthesilea's song, her father nonetheless knew when she was awake. He crouched next to DK who was finally being allowed to sleep after a very busy night. Aphrodite sat beside him, her fingers gently caressing his hair in the manner of a mother touching her child.

Lord Duncan/Ares: He held up better than I thought he would.

Aphrodite: He loves her and he deeply regrets what he did. He thinks anything we do to him is justified.

Lord Duncan/Ares: It is.

Aphrodite: He's hurting as much now as she was before.

Lord Duncan/Ares: Good.

Aphrodite: You're not going to let him off the hook, are you?

Lord Duncan/Ares: Nope. Penthesilea is my favorite child and, by Gaea, the man she chooses will be worthy of her or get dead trying! *Ares grins. He has plans....*

Aphrodite: Well, he is certainly skilled in one area. Still, I could probably teach him a few new tricks... *She grins. She also has plans... Then, her delicate nose wrinkled.* He's beginning to reek.

Lord Duncan/Ares: That's nothing that floor soap, cold water and a floor brush won't fix. Wake him up.

*Giggling, Aphrodite places her hand on the small of DK's back (his clothes having long since vanished!) and feeds energy directly into his spine which roars through his nervous system up to his skull. The effect is immediate. DK's eyes fly open and the energy pulse lifts him off the floor..*

DarkLord Kodiak:
OH MY GOD!!!

*Ares grabs the younger man by the shoulder and hauls him to his feet. A shot glass filled with a pale blue liquid that glows faintly appears in his hand. He shoves it in front of DK's nose.* Drink up! *He orders.* This will put hair on your chest and a spring in your step. *DK was highly dubious but had learned the previous night that, in this situation, doing what he was told was a good idea, he takes the glass from Ares and knocks it back. The effect of the brew when it hit his stomach was immediate.*

DarkLord Kodiak:
OH MY GOD!!!!! *Ares slaps DK on the shoulder, nearly flattening him.*

Lord Duncan/Ares: That's the spirit, son! Now, let's go! It's gonna be a busy day! *That said, the grinning God teleported himself and the gasping young man away to a military camp where DK would meet the aforementioned floor soap, cold water and scrub brushes wielded by military recruits while Ares stood by and made helpful suggestions. Then, they'd get to the fun stuff! Left behind, Aphrodite smiled and then disappeared...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #96 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 2:14am

#3119  Rewritten by Penthesilea

It was considerably after dawn before Daemon and Satira emerged from her quarters and picked up their escort of gremlins. Breakfast had been taken and followed by another round of the most breathtaking, heart stopping bedgames that she had ever known. If Daemon’s performance had been formidable while three sheets to the wind, his encore while sober had been nothing short of legendary.  It was obvious to Satira that the Keyholder’s brother enjoyed her bed. Keeping him there would not be a problem. She had barely touched her repertoire of techniques for pleasing a man and once Daemon was firmly under her influence, it would be Penthesilea’s turn.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #97 - May 9th, 2007 at 8:03pm

#3120  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Daemon and Satira exited the Castle to find an assorted group waiting for them in the Main Courtyard. Besides Penthesilea and the Wolfkin tribe, a number of gremlins were gathered around two figures in what appeared to be some sort of armor. As they got closer, Daemon realized that the two armor wearing figures were Penth’s daughters, MoonCat and SpiritFire and that the gremlins were swarming over the both of them apparently involved in some sort of technical inspections. The gremlins were master technicians but even they seemed excited by the strange armor.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #98 - May 9th, 2007 at 8:04pm

#3121  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Penth looked away from her conversation with Nightdeath and flashed a grin at her brother and his bedmate.

Penthesilea: Glad you could join us. I was moments away from rousting you out of bed.

Daemon: That would have been embarrassing.

Penthesilea: For you, maybe. Not for me. I’ve seen everything and done it all at least a half dozen times. *Daemon made no reply since he knew that Penth’s statement was, if anything, an underestimation of her experience.  She was beautiful, desirable and looked no older than her mid to late twenties for all that she had walked the world for a thousand years. Before she had been cursed, she had had her pick of lovers and she had not been shy about accepting offers.  Now that she was free of the curse, Daemon expected her to take up where she had left off -- especially if her passion for the Darklord didn’t work out. As Penth grinned and turned back to her conversation with Nightdeath, Daemon glanced at his companion and noticed the look that flitted across Satira’s face. It could only be described as a mixture of envy and hate.  He concealed his own frown at that. He would have to keep an eye on Satira and the best way to do that, he knew, was to keep her in his bed. The woman had not yet been born that he could not control through her libido. He glanced again at his sister. “Well,” he conceded to himself, “perhaps she has
been born but she is my sister so she doesn’t count!” 

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #99 - May 9th, 2007 at 8:05pm

#3122  Rewritten by Penthesilea

Just then, Daemon’s attention was seized by MoonCat who flexed her knees and sprang straight up a good thirty feet before coming back down to a gentle landing and he realized that it was no ordinary armor that his nieces were wearing. He smiled. He should have known that his tech-loving little niece would have some sort of high tech battlesuit to wear into battle with the Wendigo.  He realized that SpiritFire’s suit was a bit different from her sister’s and he wandered over for a closer look.  The girls saw him coming and smiled at him through their faceplates.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint