Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic graphite (Read 211 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

graphite
Feb 20th, 2010 at 5:28am
Print Post  
Earlier today I bought a bag of cracker Jacks and I usually open the prizes to see what i got .and this time i got a fun facts sheet. one fun fact is this: pencils are not really filled with lead to write with they are filled with graphite.

a great electrical conductor.
It can be used during healing to improve the energy transfer from the healer to the subject who is getting healed. helps one find the freedom everyone needs in one's life, taking charge of ones life.
It aligns the chakras,Improves writing abilities ,It helps with conversational skills ,Helps with math skills
Helps with automatic writing. Discourages hostility and reviels anger.In healing it helps with spinal allignment, hearing loss, bowel disorders.

All i`m saying right now is i wouldn`t advise in making this exlilir via the normal method.

so with all this, you don't need to go to a rock auction or a store and pay like $1000 USd a gram for it. All you need to so is go to your local stationary store and buy a pack of pencils.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint