Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Combination pieces (Read 270 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Combination pieces
Feb 23rd, 2010 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
For me these pieces are most always used as energy pieces for a room or environ... not only for their energies but also for their looks and how they effect an eviron on all levels.
Lets take a example.. a specimen who`s dominant mineral is Flourite but also hosts some Quartz and Hematite all situated on a matrix of Bismuth.a suggested approach to a specimen such as this would be to focus on the Flourite and learn from it. What this does for me is give the energies of the dominant mineral which in this case is Flourite after being subjected to the energies of the other minerals. In other words focusing on the energies of the flourite and how it`s energies are effected by the other minerals.

It`s my belief that the energes of the dominant mineral will be exactly that.. dominant. To try and focus on the Quartz or any of the other minerals and their energies and incorporate them exclusively does not.

Now onto individual pieces. as one person described they wore hematite,rose quartz and citrine. as it helped protect make the person more lovig and gave them energy.

the pros of wearing combos is additional benefits from all these stones. the cons are you can only wear a limited amount because the stones will start to cancel each others effects.

for me it's low grade aquamarine(which is whitish green to almost white in color), amazonite perferably russian as it is deeper in color than the south american amazonite and pyrite.low grade aquamarine is usually sold as aquamarine.is good against psychism and relieves stress as well as amazonite plus this stone aids with luck. pyrite is another relaxer stone as well as a luck stone. a good stone for an alternative for gold.

for absorbing negative nergy usually rose quartz and smoky quartz. as the smoky will dispel the negative energy and the rose will generally give a positive attitude to the place.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint