Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What's Happenin' X: War of the Posts!! (Read 37616 times)
aranarose
God Member

Re: What's Happenin' X: War of the Posts!!
Reply #850 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 4:17pm

So his "wanna have fun" text last night has me all in a tizzy... tossed and turned all night long, because he hasn't slept at home since Thursday.  No big deal on that, he's graduating Tuesday, and has been at his aunt's and his mom's house.  But just the thought of getting my hands on him again?  Yeah, strange dreams  Tongue  I am so in trouble with this guy LOL  Head over heels doesn't even begin to describe it.

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #851 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 4:23pm

He's a keeper, that's for sure!! Smiley

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #852 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 4:53pm

INCOMING!!

Smiley

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #853 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 5:31pm

One of the cats got outside, I'm going between here and the door hoping to see her fly inside... She may not stay out long, it's WET AND COLD out there... Freaking cat!! Smiley

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #854 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 5:33pm

The anticipation is KILLING me.  Ugh... he's awful... to tease and make me wait... but it'll be worth it Smiley  Even his kisses make me giddy.

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #855 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 5:43pm

Veridian Etoile wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 5:31pm:
One of the cats got outside, I'm going between here and the door hoping to see her fly inside... She may not stay out long, it's WET AND COLD out there... Freaking cat!! Smiley

She's back inside... She was out for a half hour, got her bum wet and cold and started howling by the door behind the computer... So I went outside, coaxing her over and she finally zoomed back in the house when I opened the door.

Thank. The. GODS!! Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #856 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:11pm

"Wet and Cold" is always good for keeping the feline persons in the house and encouraging them not to stay out long when they DO get out.
The girls have the boycats out for a walk now. It is absolutely gorgeous today and the boys were about ready to tear the screens out to escape. As long as the girls are with them, I don't worry about the boys.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #857 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:27pm

My cat loves to sit in windows, but has NO desire to go outside.  I even got her a little harness and leash to take her out because she loves sitting in the windows so much, I thought she'd enjoy being outside.  Nope.  She freaked the frack out when I took her outside, and just wanted right back in the house LOL

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #858 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:27pm

aranarose wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 4:17pm:
So his "wanna have fun" text last night has me all in a tizzy... tossed and turned all night long, because he hasn't slept at home since Thursday.  No big deal on that, he's graduating Tuesday, and has been at his aunt's and his mom's house.  But just the thought of getting my hands on him again?  Yeah, strange dreams  Tongue  I am so in trouble with this guy LOL  Head over heels doesn't even begin to describe it.

And it is the kind of "guy trouble" that every woman should have, in my not so humble opinion!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #859 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:34pm

aranarose wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:27pm:
My cat loves to sit in windows, but has NO desire to go outside.  I even got her a little harness and leash to take her out because she loves sitting in the windows so much, I thought she'd enjoy being outside.  Nope.  She freaked the frack out when I took her outside, and just wanted right back in the house LOL

Amber did that when I took her outside... She was doing backflips and everything the one time I took her out on the leash like I used to do with Birdie... NEVER AGAIN!!  Smiley

Now Noelle doesn't mind the leash but she has no desire to get out... She'd rather nap on a basket of clean but unfolded laundry or snooze on top of my computer tower... Thank the stars for small mercies!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #860 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:56pm

Gotta love life in the sewer...  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #861 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 8:09pm

Yep. Lotsa hot guys down here...

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #862 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 12:47am

Well, those plans got blown... and not the good kind of blowing either... he moved out... We're still together, didn't break up, but he just got tired of the roommate's crap.  Roommate is a flat out asshole, and he's really difficult to put up with.  I've only stayed because my son likes it here.  But I'm getting to where I'm ready to move too, decided to start looking for a place now.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #863 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 12:57am

Sorry that your plans got shot down and that Uni picked NOW to start shoving you out of that particular situation....

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #864 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 1:17am

Penthesilea wrote on Jun 14th, 2011 at 12:57am:
Sorry that your plans got shot down and that Uni picked NOW to start shoving you out of that particular situation....

Yeah, Uni is being really twisted lately... You'd think that something endless and eternal could really work on timing things a bit better...

I've needed to move for awhile.  I've wanted out of here for months, and this was just sort of the last straw.  Because even if Jeremy and I don't work out, the fact that my living situation is interfering in my relationship is not good.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #865 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:24am

No, it isn't. I've been lucky. I've only had one room/house mate and I've been in a relationship with him for nearly 32 years. At this point, I really doubt that anyone else could stand to live with me!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #866 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 5:12am

Smiley Time for this little SiteGoddess to head out.

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

WitchOfEndor

Reply #867 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 11:13am

Well I've got my lungs back, sort of but I've got no voice now. Meh...    Katie starts final exams today, gods I hope she does well. She always suffers from exam anxiety. Can't wait for Charlotte to be off to school, I've got to get some sleep. Midnight shift sucks sometimes. I'll be getting nooo sleep tomorrow as Charlotte has her lil graduation from Elementary School.  I've got to manage to not be a snarling sleep deprived she demon at this Graduation. ~sigh~  Just hook up the caffine in a IV for me. LOL

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #868 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:42pm

There is nothing like a good nap!!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #869 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:47pm

Morning!

Note to self: Inhaling while swallowing is a VERY bad idea!

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #870 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 5:22pm

Don't know when I'll see him again.  Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe this weekend.  Uni just keeps throwing stuff at me.  I guess I'm going through one of Uni's, "Let's see how much this bitch can take before she breaks," phases.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #871 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 5:31pm

Smiley Arana. I HATE it when Uni does that....

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #872 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 5:34pm

aranarose wrote on Jun 14th, 2011 at 5:22pm:
Don't know when I'll see him again.  Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe this weekend.  Uni just keeps throwing stuff at me.  I guess I'm going through one of Uni's, "Let's see how much this bitch can take before she breaks," phases.

Smiley

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #873 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 6:03pm

And now I find out that he's signing papers to join the military soon.  He didn't want to tell me, because he didn't want to upset me.

Um, hello, perhaps you should have told me BEFORE I fell in love with you that you plan on being out of my life for months at a time.

Thanks Uni, thanks.  You knew this was coming, you knew this would happen.  And you STILL threw him at me.  Thanks for that.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #874 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 6:11pm

More Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40
Send TopicPrint