Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Whatcha Doing??? (Read 26163 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: Whatcha Doing???
Reply #50 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Thinking about putting on another sweater... It's COLD here today!! Shocked

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #51 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Working until he gets home, because I have a suspicion we'll be locked away all night after that...

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #52 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Trying to think of things that say "ME" so I can continue making new banners for my siggy slideshow, which will be shown after our upgrade...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #53 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 1:46am
Print Post  
IMing with WD and thinking about getting dinner started.

IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #54 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 2:34am
Print Post  
Petting the Midnight Prince on my lap!  Smiley

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #55 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 2:51am
Print Post  
So THAT is where the little hairball is!

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #56 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Figuring out that I am NOT pregnant  Grin  I'm just having a slow-building gallbladder attack  Embarrassed  Good gods this is NOT going to be a pleasant night...  Angry

Of course, I still have to get a pregnancy test on Monday, because now, the BF thinks I'm pregnant.  And he's kinda happy about it  Shocked

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #57 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 3:48am
Print Post  
I doubt very much that he's psychologically prepared to deal with a pregnant woman....

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #58 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 4:20am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 3:48am:
I doubt very much that he's psychologically prepared to deal with a pregnant woman....

I doubt that ANY man is psychologically prepared to deal with a pregnant woman.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #59 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 4:25am
Print Post  
aranarose wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 4:20am:
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 3:48am:

I doubt that ANY man is psychologically prepared to deal with a pregnant woman.

You have a point.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #60 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
I'm still working on the new cover for my BoS. I think that I FINALLY might be on the right track! Picture one of those 3 fastener "paper" report covers that they sell by the ton at the "School Start" sales but instead of being made of paper, it is made out of plastic cross stitch canvas, really heavy non-woven interfacing and fabric and made to hold a stack of paper nearly 3 inches thick and you'll have an idea of what I'm attempting. I'm going to have to hit Michael's and Hobby Lobby to see if they have the fasteners I need. If you've ever done "scrapbooking," I'm going to be using the same fasteners that they use in "post bound" albums and scrap books. IF I can find some long enough!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #61 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Going through my pics and trying to find some PG 13 ones that are NOT of George Eads, Scott Stapp or Peter Kelly Gaudreault...

It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, I must be insane or something...  Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #62 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Doing a search for a certain picture of Shawn Michaels... Holy smokes, LOTS of nice PG 13 pics of him online...  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #63 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Debating whether or not to make an embroidery transfer of a particular design for my BoS cover which should be more or less finished this afternoon/evening.

I STILL haven't found the fasteners I need but I've made Skywise aware of the problem so hitting the craft stores on Saturday may be in the cards. He fully understands why I don't want to order 100 sets of fasteners when I only need 3 for the current project. If this design works out, I may make a couple more but even so that would only require six more fasteners so with a couple of spare sets, I only need 15 fasteners at most. So I will continue to hunt.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #64 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
A bit of fine tuning is needed but the book cover is assembled, I've loaded pages in it and it works! When I have the right fasteners, I should be able to put 500 or so sheets of 24 pound paper in it and since I use both sides, that's around a thousand pages which "should" be enough! It will also take up considerably less space than a three ring binder with equal capacity.
So now I get to do the fine tuning, intensify the hunt for those fasteners and start redoing the illustrations in the book, which is the "fun stuff!"

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #65 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Wondering what on Earth possessed me to say, "Sure, I'll train with you," to three teenage boys who are training for UFC/MMA...

Good gods do my legs hurt after today's run and workout.

But... BF is coming over tonight, so he'll make it all better.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #66 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
MMA huh?  Yep, you are gonna be sore.. and the bf WILL make it all better.  Grin

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #67 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:37pm:
MMA huh?  Yep, you are gonna be sore.. and the bf WILL make it all better.  Grin

Yeah, especially since when BF gets back from his week and a half trip up north with his cousin, he's going to start training with us too... and he'll push me just as much as, if not more than, the other boys do.  But it's good for me.  I've got about 90 pounds or so that I want to lose, and if this doesn't do it, nothing will.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #68 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 12:11am
Print Post  
aranarose wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:54pm:
Yeah, especially since when BF gets back from his week and a half trip up north with his cousin, he's going to start training with us too... and he'll push me just as much as, if not more than, the other boys do.  But it's good for me.  I've got about 90 pounds or so that I want to lose, and if this doesn't do it, nothing will.

Ya got that right! If you want to start a log/diary about your torment at the hands of a pack of teenage/twentysomething males, feel free to wander over to Aphrodite's Grotto and start up a thread. I know "I" would be interested in reading it since I'm working on dropping entirely too many pounds myself.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #69 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 17th, 2011 at 12:11am:
aranarose wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:54pm:
Yeah, especially since when BF gets back from his week and a half trip up north with his cousin, he's going to start training with us too... and he'll push me just as much as, if not more than, the other boys do.  But it's good for me.  I've got about 90 pounds or so that I want to lose, and if this doesn't do it, nothing will.

Ya got that right! If you want to start a log/diary about your torment at the hands of a pack of teenage/twentysomething males, feel free to wander over to Aphrodite's Grotto and start up a thread. I know "I" would be interested in reading it since I'm working on dropping entirely too many pounds myself.

I'm just hoping I can move at all tomorrow LMAO

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #70 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 2:49am
Print Post  
Yeah, that might be a problem....

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #71 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 17th, 2011 at 2:49am:
Yeah, that might be a problem....

Good drugs are my friend right now... a muscle relaxer and a pain pill.  Currently, feeling not much of anything in my legs.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #72 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Taking care of my SP Pets and buying LOTS of goodies for them from the Pet Shop... Cheesy

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #73 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Giving considerable thought to how to decorate my bos cover and entering names in facebook to see who has a page....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #74 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Well, I've found out what the items I need are "officially" called -- Chicago screws -- and what professions normally use them. Skywise saw me looking them up online and asked if I wanted to hit the office supply stores tomorrow before I ordered them online. I told him "Yeah 'cause I'm NOT finding the size I want in lots of less than a hundred sets." So hitting the office supply stores is DEFINITELY on tomorrow's "Errand List." I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find what I want in the size and quantity that I want at our first stop -- which is the Office Max next to the Arby's where we will have lunch! That would save us a LOT of running around!
In the meantime, I've figured out how I want to do the strap that will hold the book closed when it's not in use. Fortunately, I have the strapping on hand and at least one of the pieces of hardware I need. I probably have the second piece if I can put my hands on it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21
Send TopicPrint