Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) On My Journey (Read 52613 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: On My Journey
Reply #100 - May 22nd, 2007 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Earlier this evening it occurred to me that I cannot say with absolute certainly that anything that I did between early May, 2006 and early March, 2007 was completely my idea given the people I was associating with at the time. I accept responsibility for my actions. I have to. There is no other honorable way but the possibility creeps me out -- among other things.

IP Logged

Black_Rose
Global Moderator

Serenity Stick Thumper

Reply #101 - May 23rd, 2007 at 2:49am
Print Post  
And THAT, my dear, is one of the messages the goddess cards are telling you. That it is time for a clean start, and that it is time to clear the cobwebs out of your subconscious and become truly AWARE of all of your motivations and what is behind them, even the not-so-nice ones. This is a time of renewal, and new growth. The time to put away old understandings and images of yourself, and find out where your own reality lies, and who you really want to be. This is a time of crafting that person, and strengthening her. You no longer need to hold onto outmoded and outgrown ideas of who and what you are, but time to become who you want to be. This is the time to heal old pains and forgive yourself for the things you desire to change. If we are not growing, we are dying, and it is not yet your time to die. Eostre has entered your life, and is working with you to affect the changes that you desire to be strong, healthy, and aware.

Black Rose
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2007 at 2:50am by Black_Rose »  

"Age and wickedness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #102 - May 23rd, 2007 at 3:07am
Print Post  
It isn't just the Goddess cards. Those quizzes I've been taking are supposed to be for entertainment only but I've been answering them honestly and some of the results have surprised me to say the least!!
I know how I want to change and I know that I NEED to change. The last couple of days I've been working on a personal book of affirmations. I'm hitting my "weak spots" specifically and I'm beginning to see a bit of improvement even while working on the book. I think that Skywise will approve of the changes..  Grin .. I'm not too sure about anyone else!!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #103 - May 24th, 2007 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
I pulled some more Goddess cards earlier in the week but I haven't had a chance to post them. Real life and all that, I know. I'll get them up. Three of them were new...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #104 - May 24th, 2007 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Here are the Goddesses mentioned in the above post. Considering what is going on in my life right now I'm finding great comfort from Them today.

Lakshmi

Bright Future
Message on the card: Stop worrying. Everything is going to be fine.

The book continues: “This is a kind universe and everyone within it is working in your favor. There are no tests, blocks or obstacles in your way except your own projections of fear into your future. Take a moment and hush your mind, quieting it from worries and fears. Feel me brush your brow with a new energy of faith, hope and optimism. These energies fuel your exciting present time as well as all future moments. Why would you wish darkness upon yourself when light shines all around you? Step into this brightness by lightening your thoughts and feelings. You must stop worrying as this anxiety squelches the goodness that seeks to find you! Clear your heart of fear and replace those energies with ones that will serve you and your family instead. Refuse to think of anything except your bright today and tomorrow and I promise you that it will be so.”

Various meanings of this card:
You and your loved ones will be protected and provided for.
Let go of any “bag lady” fears about your future.
Hold positive thoughts and intentions.
Know that you will always have your needs met, now and in the future.
Don’t worry about money but instead visualize abundance.

*sigh* Telling me not to worry is like telling me not to breathe -- but I am working on it!

Rhiannon
Sorceress
Message on the card: “You are a magical person who can manifest your clear intentions into reality.”

The book continues:  “A large part of my power stems from my connection to animals and nature.  If you have been indoors too long you can recapture your power by simply stepping outside.  This simple motion  will do you a world of good in reawakening your sleeping, magical spiritual nature. Allow the light of the sun, the moon and the stars to stir ancient memories that may be dormant.  Recall the times of your magical abilities and then put them to use immediately for the good of the entire planet. Resume the mission that was once aborted through the misdeeds of past-time leaders. Take up your spiritual arms and move with swift speed into the night, awakening one and all to the magick that is life itself.  This is a mission that must be accomplished and you are the one to help us with it.

Have absolute faith that your dream is manifested.
Make a clear decision.
Put your energy into manifesting your dreams.
Know that you deserve to receive good.
When you win, others win too.
Keep your thoughts focused on your desire and away from fear.

Aeracura
Blossoming
Message on the card: “You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process and do not give up.”

The book continues: “In many ways you are like a flower bud that is ripe and ready to grow. Don’t try to rush this process as it’s part of your beautiful path.  Enjoy learning new knowledge and skills. Take your time to gather new ideas. Nurture your body with plenty of fresh air, sunshine, water and healthful food. Soon enough, you will get the signal that it’s time to put your learning into action. Spend time among flowers or work with flower essences and oils to promote your growth process.

Slow down.
Have patience.
Get involved with gardening.
Use aromatherapy and/or flower essences.
Keep the faith.

“Slowing down” and  “having patience” -- especially with myself -- has always been hard.  “Keeping the faith”, I’ve got down cold.

Athena
Inner Wisdom
Message on the card: “You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom and take appropriate action without delay.”

The book continues: “I’m happy to assist you; however, you’ll be most thrilled  when you first consult your own inner bank of knowledge. For I assure you that this situation is already resolved and you have access to all the wisdom that the universe supplies.  To access this wisdom, you must quiet your mind. Surrender all worries and other concerns to the loving and almighty power of the Universe. Close your eyes and note the thoughts and feelings that come streaming into your consciousness. If you like, you can ask me to give you a signal that you’ve heard your inner wisdom correctly. But have faith. I assure you that you have heard and that the guidance brings you and your loved ones good news indeed.”

Stop procrastinating.
Stop giving away your power to others.
Trust your gut.
Don’t second-guess yourself.
You are correct.
Notice recurring ideas and take action on them.

Working on all of that, Lady, especially the gut trusting part. The gut has been wrong a lot this past 2 years especially in the area of who to give my trust to. I’ve made some truly hideous choices and I’m paying for them.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #105 - May 25th, 2007 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
I had an interesting conversation about energy last night -- heard a few startling things about myself too. I'd never thought of myself that way. [Really NEED the :hairraise: smilie here! lol]   Guess I better get used to it though. I'm apparently making very good progress although it doesn't seem like it to me but I guess that is the way it is supposed to go -- it seems like you are going nowhere and suddenly you are there and ready to rock!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #106 - May 25th, 2007 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Black_Rose wrote on May 23rd, 2007 at 2:49am:
And THAT, my dear, is one of the messages the goddess cards are telling you. That it is time for a clean start, and that it is time to clear the cobwebs out of your subconscious and become truly AWARE of all of your motivations and what is behind them, even the not-so-nice ones. This is a time of renewal, and new growth. The time to put away old understandings and images of yourself, and find out where your own reality lies, and who you really want to be. This is a time of crafting that person, and strengthening her. You no longer need to hold onto outmoded and outgrown ideas of who and what you are, but time to become who you want to be. This is the time to heal old pains and forgive yourself for the things you desire to change. If we are not growing, we are dying, and it is not yet your time to die. Eostre has entered your life, and is working with you to affect the changes that you desire to be strong, healthy, and aware.

Black Rose

I don't take orders. Why do people think that I do?
I'm willing to take instruction from someone that I know knows more than I do but just flat out "Do as I say because I say so!" orders -- No. I don't take those. Trying to force me to do something against my will is a bad idea, especially if you succeed...
And I'm getting to the place where I can do something about it. I'm not there yet but I'm on the move.
And I'm asking the Goddesses for Their help because it isn't a sign of weakness to ask for help. It is a sign of self-knowledge and maturity when you realize that you need help and ask for it.

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2007 at 7:56pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #107 - May 29th, 2007 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I AM SO MOTIVATED.......

People should NOT try so hard to "motivate" me....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #108 - May 31st, 2007 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
*sigh* I've got 2 days worth of Goddess cards to post and my palms are itching to do another draw! I guess I had better quit goofing off -- although tidying up the kitchen and convincing MoonCat that the Army doesn't expect her to enlist probably DOESN'T count as goofing off! -- and get those posts up!  Grin And....

I'M STILL MOTIVATED AS ALL HELL!!!!!!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #109 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 1:19am
Print Post  
*sigh* Better late than never, I suppose. I drew these cards on May 25th.

Yemanya

Golden Opportunity
Message on the card: “Important doors are opening for you right now. Walk through them.”

The book continues: “Like the ocean, life moves in waves and tides.  Timing is everything so when an opportunity presents itself you must dive in at that moment. Everything  that you’ve done to prepare yourself will accompany you. Yet, if you hesitate or procrastinate, another opportunity will surely come along just as the tides wash in and out continuously. Like the ocean, life is rich with variety and beauty. Enjoy experiencing its various rhythms and allow all doubts to be washed away.”

Don’t hesitate.
This is the right thing to do.
Your prayers are being answered.
Get ready for a big and happy change.
Celebrate your success.
Know that you’re qualified and ready for this new opportunity.

If my most fervent prayers are being answered, life should be getting very interesting very shortly.....

Sulis
Bodies of water
Message on the card: “Spend time near water, such as a lake, river or the ocean to recharge your batteries.”

The book continues:  “Water’s curative effects are well known and well documented. Since the human body is composed almost entirely of water, this makes sense. Water can wash away sadness, pain and the ill effects of suffering. Engage in purification rituals involving water more often and you’ll experience an uplifting of your spirit and outlook.  Water’s magickal properties are amplified when you infuse it with your prayers and intentions.  Whether you soak in a sea salt bath or bathe in a freshwater spring, you’re sure to see the difference that water will make.”

Various meanings of the card:
Go for a meditative walk near water.
Take a vacation near the ocean.
Move to a home closer to a body of water.
Swim
Take a sea salt bath to detox your energetic and  physical body.
Drink more water.

Since vacations near the ocean are out of the question at the moment, I’m going to have to check out the sea salt.

MaWu
Mother Earth
Message on the card: “You are called to help with environmentalism.”

The book continues: “There’s no greater cause today than giving back to your mother and rekindling a friendship with the soil, air and water. The earth is the life force for material life and there’s no sense in continuing a downward spiral of dirtying the planet with further pollution. Your contribution is necessary no matter how small. You make a huge difference in this planet’s welfare through small and simple changes in how you operate. It’s worth it, believe me, and I will help you accomplish this goal in all ways.”

Your life’s purpose involves environmentalism.
Use earth friendly products.
Recycle.
Get involved with an environmental group.
Teach others about environmentalism.

Aphrodite
Inner Goddess
Message on the card: “Awaken the goddess within you through dance, self-care and appreciating your divinity.”

The book continues:  Allow your inner feminine wisdom and dynamic beauty to rise to the surface.  Cherish its power and meaningfulness. No matter whether your physical body is male or female, you have an inner femininity that nurtures you and guides you with its intuitive principles.  Now is the time to become aware of, take excellent care of and celebrate your magnificence!”

Balance your male energy with more female energy.
Take steps to heal your sexuality.
Enjoy being feminine.
Dance more often.
Be receptive.
In relationships, allow your softer side to come forward.
Don’t hide your femininity.

I’ve realized why this card keeps coming up.

Maeve
Cycles and Rhythms
Message on the card: “Honor the cycles of your body, energy levels and emotions.

The book continues: “All of life is cyclical: the moon, the stars and the very universe. Life inhales and exhales again.  So why should you be surprised or upset that you too have cycles? There are times when you are energized, awake and alive. There are other times when you feel isolated and shy. Your body too goes through pronounced cycles and changes.  Celebrate these rhythms and embrace them as the essence of the lifeblood that courses through you!”

Female gynecological changes (starting menses or menopause, for example) are an issue with you.
Make time to rest.
Initiate steps to alleviate depression or lethargy.
Take better care of your body.
Seek support for dealing with emotional crises.
Allow yourself to grieve or take time off,
Know that this lull won’t last forever.
A doorway of opportunity has opened up and you need to walk through it now.

I know what “cycle” I’m in now and I don’t think much of it. I’m working on changing the situation.

Ixchel
Medicine Woman
The message on the card: You are a channel for Divine healing power.

The book continues: “Commanding power is not the same as demanding it. Demanding comes from a childlike place akin to a tantrum, based upon the fear that it might be withheld. Commanding is based upon the sure and steady knowledge that you are part of the Great Spirit’s grace and wisdom. You are a lightning rod that can conduct power.  Simply connect to the power through unyielding clarity of your thought processes. Don’t waver for a moment in your sure and steady decision to be a conduit of the power that already resides within you.  Connect to the even bigger source and allow it to amplify your natural power. In this way you’re  a steady connector of the Infinite, from the Infinite and to the Infinite. In other words, it’s all Spirit: around you, through you and to whomever you’re healing.”

You’re a healer.
You are being healed.
This situation and/or your loved one is being healed.
Honor your healing knowledge and abilities.
Learn about healing.
Teach the healing arts.
Start or continue your healing practice.

I’m working on commanding the power -- really, REALLY hard. And I’m happy to take all the healing I can get. The Goddesses know that I need it after what I’ve been through.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #110 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
I drew these on the 29th...

Pele

Divine Passion
Message on the card: “Be honest with yourself: What is your heart’s true desire?”

The book continues: “If you listen to the sound of your heart and breath, you’ll recognize the ancient rhythms of your own internal drumming. This forever connects you to the Mother of all creation and to the sound of the planet Earth. These rhythms can’t be faked or forged; they’re natural and eternal. What part of you are you trying to ignore? What part of you has been overly concerned with pleasing others to the determent of hearing the sounds of your own rhythm? Dear child, reach out extend your arms to embrace your dreams. They’re just as much a part of nature as are the trees, animals and sunsets. Don’t your own dreams deserve the same respect that you accord everyone and everything  that you love? Listen to them, my child. Listen to your dreams. They’ll activate the powerful eruption of passion in your life. Don’t be afraid of your passion for it will propel you naturally and will excite and invigorate you. When you dance to the rhythms of your life, you are truly alive in all ways”

Make sure your career matches your true interests.
Take a class or start a hobby that really excites you.
Change jobs.
Go on a wonderful trip.
Invest time and money in manifesting your dreams.
Give yourself permission to go for it.
Start a business.
Make an honest assessment of how you spend your time.
List your priorities.

I’m working on manifesting my dreams -- and I do have a few -- but the Universe works in its own time...

Lakshmi
Bright Future

The book continues: “This is a kind universe and everyone within it is working in your favor. There are no tests, blocks or obstacles in your way except your own projections of fear into your future. Take a moment and hush your mind, quieting it from worries and fears. Feel me brush your brow with a new energy of faith, hope and optimism. These energies fuel your exciting present time as well as all future moments. Why would you wish darkness upon yourself when light shines all around you? Step into this brightness by lightening your thoughts and feelings. You must stop worrying as this anxiety squelches the goodness that seeks to find you! Clear your heart of fear and replace those energies with ones that will serve you and your family instead. Refuse to think of anything except your bright today and tomorrow and I promise you that it will be so.”

“Visualizing” like nobody’s business!

Green Tara
Start Delegating
Message on the card: “Ask others (including me) to help you, instead of trying to do everything by yourself.”

The book continues: “When you feel resentment in your heart because you’re carrying more than your share of the load, you’re doing no favors for anyone, including yourself. You need to ask for help to ensure that you have private time for contemplation and rest. One of the reasons why I’m able to sit so peacefully is because I know the secret of true productivity.  It doesn’t come through struggle or strife. Rather it comes from a clear and focused mind that’s unchallenged by indecisiveness. You see, making decisions is the shortest route to triumphant passages. Once you make up your mind the rest follows quite naturally. I therefore urge you to sit quietly and follow the footsteps of your mind. Be open to your heart’s meandering. They will quietly lead you to make your most important decisions and the rest will fall into place.

Don’t try to be a superwoman or superman.
Give your children chores.
Ask your partner for help.
Accept assistance as it’s offered to you.
Release guilt or the belief that it’s weak to ask for help.
Be a team player.

*sigh* Does that mean I have to turn in my cape?

Aeracura
Blossoming
Message on the card: “You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process and do not give up.”

The book continues: “In many ways you are like a flower bud that is ripe and ready to grow. Don’t try to rush this process as it’s part of your beautiful path.  Enjoy learning new knowledge and skills. Take your time to gather new ideas. Nurture your body with plenty of fresh air, sunshine, water and healthful food. Soon enough, you will get the signal that it’s time to put your learning into action. Spend time among flowers or work with flower essences and oils to promote your growth process.

Slow down.
Have patience.
Keep the faith.

As I’ve said, keeping the faith is what I do...

Vesta
Home
The message on the card: “Your household situation is improving either through a move or a healthy change in the occupants.”

The book continues:  “There is an undying flame within your soul and it’s the light, seed and spark of your consciousness. Your outer world reflects your inner world. Take a look around your home. Does it reflect warmth? If not, this is easily remedied and oh so important to do. It’s a simple task of using your creative imagination to add warmth to your household, such as lighting the fireplace or some candles, adding cozy blankets or pillows or displaying greeting cards  and fresh flowers. By warming up your outer world, your inner flame responds to meet it.  This increases your energy level which automatically shifts all outward appearances toward the better. Watch how  these simple steps recharge the flame within in your household. This flame cleanses away negativity and brings in the new with vigor and irresistible invitation.”

You’re moving to a new home.
You’ve just moved.
A new person is moving in.
Someone is moving out.
There is increased romance and or harmony in the home.
A problem with neighbors is resolving.
Clear the space in your home.
Remodel.
Know that your home is safe and protected.

I guess I should stop worrying about my home since the Goddesses keep telling me to relax.

Ostara
Fertility
The message on the card: “It is the perfect time for you to start new projects, access new ideas and give birth to new conditions.”

The book continues: “Springtime is any time when the light increases within your mind and entire system. If you feel dark, heavy or depressed then you can lighten up by fueling yourself with positive intentions, nutritious foods and anything that sparks your feelings of love. Surround yourself with beautiful flowers, brighten the colors in your wardrobe and home and draw back the curtains to let in natural light.  You can paint a sunnier outlook within yourself which will give rise to all sorts of new opportunities since like attracts like.  Feel more energized and powerful as you spruce up your inner and outer worlds.  Then capitalize on this increased vigor by starting a new project really makes your heart sing with excitement!”

Other meanings of this card:
This card signifies pregnancy.
You will be involved with a successful child conception, adoption or custody resolution.
Your desire will fully manifest in the springtime.
There will be a resurrection of the old.
Your new idea or venture will be successful.
It is an opportune time to make life changes.

“Resurrection” sounds good...

Dana
High Priestess
The message on the card:
You have Divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching.

The book continues:  “Your wisdom extends back into the far reaches of ancient times.  You’ve brought this knowledge forward into your present incarnation to be a way shower so that others may benefit from your experiences. Don’t delay in expressing this wisdom.  I will assist you in manifesting platforms for your spiritual teaching, whether it’s through teaching by example, or thought writing or speaking.  All forms of teaching are equally valuable, no matter how many lives you touch."

Lead workshops.
Write books or articles.
Look for opportunities to teach.
Be a role model of peace.
Honor your Divinity.
Know that you are a leader.

« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2007 at 8:30pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #111 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
And these were pulled yesterday. The overall theme remains the same and I'm doing my best to follow Their council.

Ishtar

Boundaries
Message on the card: “Love yourself enough to say no to others’ demands on your time and energy.

The book continues: A sincere desire to give of service is wonderful. However, there is a distinction between giving of yourself and giving up yourself.  If you feel tired, guilty or resentful while helping others then you’re not truly helping them, are you?  You’re injecting poisonous energies into the relationship and then no one benefits. Step back and reassess the situation.  As you respect your own boundaries others will begin to recognize and respect them within you and within themselves as well. Now that’s a healthy behavior to teach others!

You’re giving too much.
Become more assertive.
Don’t do things out of guilt or obligation.

I’m working on the “assertive” part. Some would say that I’m already too “forward.” That is the sort of thinking that I have to root out.

Kali
Endings and Beginnings
Message on the card: The old must be released so that the new can enter.”

The book continues: “I sing praises to those whose hearts accept the universal order, which only appears to be chaotic and ever changing.  In actuality, everything is designed down to the smallest detail to be in perfect operation. The dance of the universe is a happy one with energy swirling and twirling in a never ending celebration of life itself. Join this dance, dear one, and enjoy the remarkable journey of the weavings of the story of your life. Do not fear what appears to be a change or a loss. It is only the transitioning orbit of energy interplaying with you and your loved ones. Embrace it as evidence that you’re alive! Embrace your deepest emotions as a signal of your true human essence!”

Your current changes are for the best.
Keep your thoughts positive as they are very powerful.
What appears to be a loss is really the beginning of a happy new phase.
Let the past go.
It’s time to move on.

See above for what has to be “let go of.” The way I was brought up no longer applies. Some of it still does, but a lot of it doesn’t and that is what I have to clean out of my head.

Bast
Independent
Message on the card: “Your independence is a foundation for your strength and success.”

The book continues: Like the cat, you’re fiercely independent yet you also need affections and playful companions. Now is the time to balance your social interactions with solitude. While you may ask others for their opinions, ultimately you must make your own decisions.  Your freedom and independence are top priorities, so ensure that these  characteristics  are nurtured.

Spend time alone.
Give yourself permission to play.
Ask for your needs to be met.
Make your own decision.
Work with cats.
Pay attention to your pet feline and/or get a new cat.

I’m thinking of “independence” in relation to the term “virgin” in its original meaning before the Church Fathers got a hold on the term....

Yemanya
Golden Opportunity
Message on the card: “Important doors are opening for you right now. Walk through them.”

The book continues: “Like the ocean, life moves in waves and tides.  Timing is everything so when an opportunity presents itself you must dive in at that moment. Everything  that you’ve done to prepare yourself will accompany you. Yet, if you hesitate or procrastinate, another opportunity will surely come along just as the tides wash in and out continuously. Like the ocean, life is rich with variety and beauty. Enjoy experiencing its various rhythms and allow all doubts to be washed away.”

Don’t hesitate.
This is the right thing to do.
Your prayers are being answered.
Get ready for a big and happy change.
Celebrate your success.
Know that you’re qualified and ready for this new opportunity.

Yes. It is the right thing. All of the right things since there are several.

MaWu
Mother Earth

The book continues: “There’s no greater cause today than giving back to your mother and rekindling a friendship with the soil, air and water. The earth is the life force for material life and there’s no sense in continuing a downward spiral of dirtying the planet with further pollution. Your contribution is necessary no matter how small. You make a huge difference in this planet’s welfare through small and simple changes in how you operate. It’s worth it, believe me, and I will help you accomplish this goal in all ways.”

Recycle.

Isolt
Undying Love
Message on the card:  The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation.

The book continues: When it comes to matters of the heart, your help is here. It's all around you and inside of you.  Your inner wisdom may seem quieted by any pain that you feel. Yet, be assured that the healing you're undergoing is swift and efficient, and you truly are healing from the inside out.  First, your heart must heal from its grief, loneliness, and any feelings of betrayal.
This can take some time, so be patient with yourself. Treat yourself as you would any ailing person: with caution, gentleness and tenderness.  Next, get yourself out into the world --- not in a harsh fashion, but with outings to parks, forests and such, which are essential to lightening your outlook. Nature is the great healer, you see. That's why I'm frequently amidst the flowers and the trees. Although they may seem quiet on the outside, they are quite talkative when you breathe and simply ingest their magical tones in conversation. Spend time among the forest and the trees, as well as the plants and the animals, and you'll regain your foothold upon this planet. You'll revive your sense of spirit, and your desire to tread among the living once again. I promise you that your heart will mend and that you will help others in this fashion along the way.

Other meanings of the card:
Love from your romantic partner is eternal, regardless of outward appearances.
You're healing from a breakup.
You're healing from some other type of loss.
Let go of an old relationship to make room for a new one.
The love that you send into the world is an important part of your Divine purpose.
Your deceased loved one is happy and sends you love.

Yes.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #112 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
And today’s draw which I did while MoonCat picked out a YouTube to load!  I am comforted by the first card I drew.

Mother Mary

Expect a Miracle
Message on the card: “Have faith that your prayers have been heard and are being answered.”

The book continues: “Faith is the light that illuminates your pathway. Without faith, the future looks very frightening. That is why it’s essential for you to take whatever steps are necessary to keep your mind and heart filled with faith.  Please don’t give you hope on yourself or other people. Keep the candle of faith burning in your soul as that one small inkling of hope can eradicate the darkness of despair. Be the light that eliminates someone else’s gloomy hopelessness as well.  For as you make others stronger, it strengthens not only yourself but the whole world.

Let go of worrisome thoughts.
Keep your thoughts positive.
Notice and follow any Divine Guidance that you might receive.
Pray.
Engage in spiritual healing.

I’m working hard on keeping a positive outlook but some days, it is really hard.

MaWu
Mother Earth

Recycle.

Bast
Independent
Message on the card: “Your independence is a foundation for your strength and success.”

The book continues: Like the cat, you’re fiercely independent yet you also need affections and playful companions. Now is the time to balance your social interactions with solitude. While you may ask others for their opinions, ultimately you must make your own decisions.  Your freedom and independence are top priorities, so ensure that these  characteristics  are nurtured.

Spend time alone.
Give yourself permission to play.
Ask for your needs to be met.
Make your own decision.
Work with cats.
Pay attention to your pet feline and/or get a new cat.

I’m working on the independence and freedom parts and I cuddle the cats whenever they want it!

Diana
Focused Intention
The message on the card: Keep you unwavering thoughts, feelings and actions focused on your target and you will make your mark.

The book continues: “Tenacity means sticking to a decision and not allowing outside forces to sway you.  Imagine yourself to be like a mighty oak tree with your roots deeply planted into Mother Earth. Feel your solid strength and steady upward growth. Know that no matter what happens, you will succeed!  Your branches may twist and turn as you flex toward the light yet your unwavering intentions will ensure that on faint wind will sway your from your mission.  Be in charge of our body, your schedule and your mind and keep them focused upon your target!”

Stay positive.
Know what your priorities are and take action on them.
Take control of your schedule.
Releasing all doubts.
Avoid nay sayers and skeptics.

I’m honing my focus. I know what I want to achieve and it WILL come.

Green Tara
Start Delegating
Message on the card: “Ask others (including me) to help you, instead of trying to do everything by yourself.”

The book continues: “When you feel resentment in your heart because you’re carrying more than your share of the load, you’re doing no favors for anyone, including yourself. You need to ask for help to ensure that you have private time for contemplation and rest. One of the reasons why I’m able to sit so peacefully is because I know the secret of true productivity.  It doesn’t come through struggle or strife. Rather it comes from a clear and focused mind that’s unchallenged by indecisiveness. You see, making decisions is the shortest route to triumphant passages. Once you make up your mind the rest follows quite naturally. I therefore urge you to sit quietly and follow the footsteps of your mind. Be open to your heart’s meandering. They will quietly lead you to make your most important decisions and the rest will fall into place.

Don’t try to be a superwoman or superman.
Give your children chores.
Ask your partner for help.
Accept assistance as it’s offered to you.
Release guilt or the belief that it’s weak to ask for help.
Be a team player.

Some things cannot be handed off to a human so I guess I’ll hand them off to a Goddess.

Aphrodite
Inner Goddess
Message on the card: “Awaken the goddess within you through dance, self-care and appreciating your divinity.”

The book continues:  Allow your inner feminine wisdom and dynamic beauty to rise to the surface.  Cherish its power and meaningfulness. No matter whether your physical body is male or female, you have an inner femininity that nurtures you and guides you with its intuitive principles.  Now is the time to become aware of, take excellent care of and celebrate your magnificence!”

Balance your male energy with more female energy.
Take steps to heal your sexuality.
Enjoy being feminine.
Dance more often.
Be receptive.
In relationships, allow your softer side to come forward.
Don’t hide your femininity.

This is hard because of the way I was raised. That’s why this card keeps coming up. Gotta let go of the old attitudes about what is “proper” behavior.

Vesta
Home
The message on the card: “Your household situation is improving either through a move or a healthy change in the occupants.”

The book continues:  “There is an undying flame within your soul and it’s the light, seed and spark of your consciousness. Your outer world reflects your inner world. Take a look around your home. Does it reflect warmth? If not, this is easily remedied and oh so important to do. It’s a simple task of using your creative imagination to add warmth to your household, such as lighting the fireplace or some candles, adding cozy blankets or pillows or displaying greeting cards  and fresh flowers. By warming up your outer world, your inner flame responds to meet it.  This increases your energy level which automatically shifts all outward appearances toward the better. Watch how  these simple steps recharge the flame within in your household. This flame cleanses away negativity and brings in the new with vigor and irresistible invitation.”

You’ve just moved.
Someone is moving out.
Remodel.

“Relax, Penth, relax! And clean the house!”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #113 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Earlier this year I thought that my favorite rose bush had died. The root stock had sprouted and bloomed profusely with no sign of the flowers I love. About an hour ago I caught a glimpse of something in the rose bed and went to investigate. There, among the tangle of root stock canes was a Medallion rose. I got the heavy lopper out and started cutting. When I was finished, there were nearly a dozen Medallion buds reaching for the sky. In addition, the blood red rose bush next to it is also in bloom.
Roses are Aphrodite's favorite flower and I take the appearance of these flowers at this time as a sign of Her favor. I have been heard. And for now, that will be enough.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #114 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
These are the cards I pulled yesterday.

Mary Magdalene

Unconditional Love
Message on the card: “Love yourself, others and every situation -- no matter what the outward appearance may  be.”

The book continues:
“I’m not what most people think yet to defend myself would be to sink to a lower level than I feel comfortable with.  I am one with the Divine, just as you are, and it is here that I choose to reside. The lower levels of human bickering, judgment and chaos just just that: lower levels.  I choose to do my work from the level of the higher consciousness where love reigns supreme. It’s there where the most good can be done and I urge you to do the same.  Where you dwell in consciousness is where you truly dwell.  So, focus your thoughts on the good things that you can find in people and rise above all appearances otherwise.

Don’t worry about what others think or say.
Heal this situation with love.
Send love to those who have hurt or misjudged you.
Forgive yourself for what you’ve done or not done.
Release old unforgiveness toward others to help you heal and move on.

I’m not what a lot of people think either and I AM staying above it, hard as it is.

Rhiannon
Sorceress
Message on the card: “You are a magical person who can manifest your clear intentions into reality.”

The book continues:  “A large part of my power stems from my connection to animals and nature.  If you have been indoors too long you can recapture your power by simply stepping outside.  This simple motion  will do you a world of good in reawakening your sleeping, magical spiritual nature. Allow the light of the sun, the moon and the stars to stir ancient memories that may be dormant.  Recall the times of your magical abilities and then put them to use immediately for the good of the entire planet. Resume the mission that was once aborted through the misdeeds of past-time leaders. Take up your spiritual arms and move with swift speed into the night, awakening one and all to the magick that is life itself.  This is a mission that must be accomplished and you are the one to help us with it.

Have absolute faith that your dream is manifested.
Make a clear decision.
Put your energy into manifesting your dreams.
Know that you deserve to receive good.
When you win, others win too.
Keep your thoughts focused on your desire and away from fear.

I’m working hard on this, Black Rose is my witness! LOL

Athena
Inner Wisdom
Message on the card: “You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom and take appropriate action without delay.”

The book continues: “I’m happy to assist you; however, you’ll be most thrilled  when you first consult your own inner bank of knowledge. For I assure you that this situation is already resolved and you have access to all the wisdom that the universe supplies.  To access this wisdom, you must quiet your mind. Surrender all worries and other concerns to the loving and almighty power of the Universe. Close your eyes and note the thoughts and feelings that come streaming into your consciousness. If you like, you can ask me to give you a signal that you’ve heard your inner wisdom correctly. But have faith. I assure you that you [i]have[/] heard and that the guidance brings you and your loved ones good news indeed.”

Stop procrastinating.
Trust your gut.
You are correct.

I’m still working on the “not second guessing” part. That is still hard to manage...

Hathor
Receptivity
The message on the card: “Allow yourself to receive. This will increase your intuition, energy and ability to give to others.”

The book continues: “You have a maternal side to you that naturally cares for those in need yet this must be balanced with receptivity or the flow is blocked.  Receiving is the essence of feminine energy and it means allowing yourself to receive with grace and gratitude. If you feel guilty when asking others for help or if you feel bad about receiving gifts then you block your feminine energy. Your receptivity is as natural as your nurturing, giving energy. Receptivity allows you to better hear the voices of the angels.  When you receive, you have more resources to give to others.  Begin by noticing the hundreds of gifts you receive each day, whether it’s seeing beauty in nature, witnessing a touching human moment or being hugged by a loved one.  Simply say “Thank you” for each gift and know that they’re filling up your storehouse, keeping the Divine flow going strong.”

Other meanings for this card:
Be still and listen.
Release guilt about receiving.
Ask for help.
Increase psychic awareness.
Know that you’re in a learning cycle.
Healing is occurring.
Be more in your feminine energy.
Child conception, pregnancy or birth, including adoption or favorable custody arrangements are issues in your life.

Working on the “receiving” part. Unfortunately, most people seem more interesting in taking than in giving as far as I’m concerned.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2007 at 7:06pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #115 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
And today's draw. Hmmm, Black Rose, when you have a moment, I’d like your thoughts on this draw. This particular group of Goddesses appearing at this time in my training has me a bit puzzled.

White Tara

Sensitivity
The message on the card: “You are becoming increasingly sensitive. Avoid harsh relationships, environments, situations and chemicals.

The book continues:  “As you’ve purified your inner world of thoughts, actions and intentions, it’s natural that you seek purity in your outer world as well. This is to acknowledge your heightened sensitivity, which is as real as it seems!  You’ve stripped away the outer protective layers of unneeded defenses, which blocked your psychic and spiritual awareness. Now you’re on the path of ascension, which calls for your heightened awareness. And with this awareness comes new levels of sensitivity to the impure and harsh. Your body is a trustworthy instrument of measurement of your tolerance level.  Steer clear of that which your body signals you to avoid. Take excellent care of your body and it shall serve you well.”

Acknowledge and honor your sensitivity.
Take steps to protect yourself from negativity.
Avoid chemicals.
Steer clear of situations where there’s loud noise, crowds, violent media and other triggers.

I’m protecting myself from negativity but perhaps there is more I could be doing.

Diana
Focused Intention
The message on the card: Keep you unwavering thoughts, feelings and actions focused on your target and you will make your mark.

The book continues: “Tenacity means sticking to a decision and not allowing outside forces to sway you.  Imagine yourself to be like a mighty oak tree with your roots deeply planted into Mother Earth. Feel your solid strength and steady upward growth. Know that no matter what happens, you will succeed!  Your branches may twist and turn as you flex toward the light yet your unwavering intentions will ensure that on faint wind will sway your from your mission.  Be in charge of our body, your schedule and your mind and keep them focused upon your target!”

Stay positive.
Know what your priorities are and take action on them.
Take control of your schedule.
Releasing all doubts.
Avoid nay sayers and skeptics.

Working hard to stay positive and focussed -- as you know, BR!

Guinevere (a.k.a. Gwenhwyfar)
True Love
Message on the card "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

The book continues: "Romance is not an outmoded concept -- far from it!  Romance is the time-honored precept of merging with the Divine as it's manifest within another human being.  Romance is also playfulness, which heralds springtime, flowers and new life.  You needn't be in a partnership to evoke romance, however. You can manifest it for yourself through laughter, surrounding yourself with beauty and indulging in luxurious treats. Romance is the life-force of the universe and is a worthwhile goal indeed!

Various Meanings of this card:
Your soulmate relationship has arrived or is soon arriving.
There is renewed passion in an existing relationship.
You're a very romantic person.
Your romantic needs aren't being met and you must take steps to alleviate this.

Hathor
Receptivity
The message on the card: “Allow yourself to receive. This will increase your intuition, energy and ability to give to others.”

The book continues: “You have a maternal side to you that naturally cares for those in need yet this must be balanced with receptivity or the flow is blocked.  Receiving is the essence of feminine energy and it means allowing yourself to receive with grace and gratitude. If you feel guilty when asking others for help or if you feel bad about receiving gifts then you block your feminine energy. Your receptivity is as natural as your nurturing, giving energy. Receptivity allows you to better hear the voices of the angels.  When you receive, you have more resources to give to others.  Begin by noticing the hundreds of gifts you receive each day, whether it’s seeing beauty in nature, witnessing a touching human moment or being hugged by a loved one.  Simply say “Thank you” for each gift and know that they’re filling up your storehouse, keeping the Divine flow going strong.”

Be still and listen.
Ask for help.
Healing is occurring.
Child conception, pregnancy or birth, including adoption or favorable custody arrangements are issues in your life.

Brigit
Don’t back Down
Message on the card: “Stand up for what your believe is right.”

The book continues:First, be quite clear about your intentions. If you’re unclear, then confusion will lessen your power and force.  Like a candle in the dark, be very clear and bright in what is acceptable to you in this situation. Make no mistake: I will guide and protect you.  And yet, thing of the unparalleled rise in your own viewpoint if you are to stand up for yourself and speak up about your needs and your deepest truth! Now is the time to touch your power for its heat and flame will ignite your passion which will propel you forward in countless ways.  Even in the face of fear, you can still stand up for your ideals and your truth.  Be unwavering and make your stand today!

Be assertive.
Don’t worry about what others think.
Trust that your actions will work out fine.
Speak your truth.
Stick to your opinions.
Put your foot down.

Telling the truth is what I do but I've found that it is easier for people to believe a lie if it gets them off the hook for their own lousy decisions.

Kali
Endings and Beginnings

The book continues: “I sing praises to those whose hearts accept the universal order, which only appears to be chaotic and ever changing.  In actuality, everything is designed down to the smallest detail to be in perfect operation. The dance of the universe is a happy one with energy swirling and twirling in a never ending celebration of life itself. Join this dance, dear one, and enjoy the remarkable journey of the weavings of the story of your life. Do not fear what appears to be a change or a loss. It is only the transitioning orbit of energy interplaying with you and your loved ones. Embrace it as evidence that you’re alive! Embrace your deepest emotions as a signal of your true human essence!”

Let the past go.
It’s time to move on.

Working on positive thinking and banishing all sources of negativity, especially those sources that have their roots in my past. Those sources have had a long time to work on me.

Isolt
Undying Love
Message on the card:  The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation.

The book continues: When it comes to matters of the heart, your help is here. It's all around you and inside of you.  Your inner wisdom may seem quieted by any pain that you feel. Yet, be assured that the healing you're undergoing is swift and efficient, and you truly are healing from the inside out.  First, your heart must heal from its grief, loneliness, and any feelings of betrayal.
This can take some time, so be patient with yourself. Treat yourself as you would any ailing person: with caution, gentleness and tenderness.  Next, get yourself out into the world --- not in a harsh fashion, but with outings to parks, forests and such, which are essential to lightening your outlook. Nature is the great healer, you see. That's why I'm frequently amidst the flowers and the trees. Although they may seem quiet on the outside, they are quite talkative when you breathe and simply ingest their magical tones in conversation. Spend time among the forest and the trees, as well as the plants and the animals, and you'll regain your foothold upon this planet. You'll revive your sense of spirit, and your desire to tread among the living once again. I promise you that your heart will mend and that you will help others in this fashion along the way.

Love from your romantic partner is eternal, regardless of outward appearances.
You're healing from a breakup.
You're healing from some other type of loss.
Let go of an old relationship to make room for a new one.
The love that you send into the world is an important part of your Divine purpose.
Your deceased loved one is happy and sends you love.

*sigh* I know.

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2007 at 7:00pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #116 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 3:36am
Print Post  
Here are today’s cards. They are interesting in light of my conversation with Black Rose last night.

Mother Mary

Expect a Miracle
Message on the card: “Have faith that your prayers have been heard and are being answered.”

The book continues: “Faith is the light that illuminates your pathway. Without faith, the future looks very frightening. That is why it’s essential for you to take whatever steps are necessary to keep your mind and heart filled with faith.  Please don’t give up hope on yourself or other people. Keep the candle of faith burning in your soul as that one small inkling of hope can eradicate the darkness of despair. Be the light that eliminates someone else’s gloomy hopelessness as well.  For as you make others stronger, it strengthens not only yourself but the whole world.

Pray.

I’m keeping my thoughts as positive as I can and I WON’T give up hope. And if I am intended to be someone’s “light in the darkness” then that is what I will be.

Lakshmi
Bright Future

The book continues: “This is a kind universe and everyone within it is working in your favor. There are no tests, blocks or obstacles in your way except your own projections of fear into your future. Take a moment and hush your mind, quieting it from worries and fears. Feel me brush your brow with a new energy of faith, hope and optimism. These energies fuel your exciting present time as well as all future moments. Why would you wish darkness upon yourself when light shines all around you? Step into this brightness by lightening your thoughts and feelings. You must stop worrying as this anxiety squelches the goodness that seeks to find you! Clear your heart of fear and replace those energies with ones that will serve you and your family instead. Refuse to think of anything except your  bright today and tomorrow and I promise you that it will be so.”

Holding positive thoughts and intentions like nobody’s business! LOL

Vesta
Home

You’ve just moved.
Someone is moving out.
Remodel.

Still excavating the basement....

Ostara
Fertility
The message on the card: “It is the perfect time for you to start new projects, access new ideas and give birth to new conditions.”

The book continues: “Springtime is any time when the light increases within your mind and entire system. If you feel dark, heavy or depressed then you can lighten up by fueling yourself with positive intentions, nutritious foods and anything that sparks your feelings of love. Surround yourself with beautiful flowers, brighten the colors in your wardrobe and home and draw back the curtains to let in natural light.  You can paint a sunnier outlook within yourself which will give rise to all sorts of new opportunities since like attracts like.  Feel more energized and powerful as you spruce up your inner and outer worlds.  Then capitalize on this increased vigor by starting a new project really makes your heart sing with excitement!”

You will be involved with a successful child conception, adoption or custody resolution.

I’m working on bringing more light into my soul.

Kali
Endings and Beginnings

Let the past go.
It’s time to move on.

I’m keeping my thoughts positive as I work to let go of the “old” me or at least parts of me that no longer “work” for me.

Butterfly Maiden
Transformation 

Message on the card:  You are experiencing enormous change right now which brings great blessings.

The book continues:  As you go through this period of change, it’s natural for you to wonder if your future is safe, I’m here to assure you that you’re part of nature’s cycle of birth, death,and rebirth.  To bring in your desired newness, you must first allow old parts of your life to fall away. These changes are to be celebrated, not feared. Give thanks for this shedding of the old!  Embrace all of the lessons it brought , and then let it go! Be giddy with excitement at the newness of the gifts that are now being bestowed upon you, and let their magic surprise and delight you.

Various Meanings of the Card: 
Don’t be concerned about endings, as they’re bringing in the new for you.  Your prayers have been answered with this change. 
Let go of the old. 
Don’t worry about these changes -- they’re truly for the best.

Black Rose says I’m changing and that I’m “very close.” I’m not seeing it yet so I’ll have to take her word for it!

The overall message seems to be to continue with positive thinking, the shedding of old attitudes and ways of thinking and to stop worrying because things are going to work out like I want/need them to and that everything will be fine. I'm still having trouble with the "don't worry" part!   Grin

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #117 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
I've been working/reading my personal affirmations book. I'm still adding things that I need to work on and repeating the same topics over and over since repetition is the key to making them work. And I do believe that I'm seeing some results.  Life is certainly looking up anyway....   Grin

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #118 - Jun 7th, 2007 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
I was feeling very anxious and jittery this morning -- high wind does that to me -- so I shuffled and dealt this three Goddesses...

Kuan Yin

Compassion
Message on the card: “Release judgments about yourself and others and focus on the love and light that is within everyone."

The book continues:”Gentleness is the strength behind true power and it comes from feeding yourself with nourishing words, thoughts, deeds, intentions and all forms of food.  Shield yourself from harshness by placing an intention to attract only kind and gentle life lessons and relationships. Transform harshness into gentleness by refusing to see anything but the shining light that’s within each person and situation. This intention begins with our relationship with yourself. Be gentle with yourself in all ways. Be happy, be kind, be sweet but most of all be true to you.

Release guilt and shame to Heaven for healing and transmutation.
Keep your thoughts about yourself and others positive.
Avoid gossip or bad mouthing of yourself or others.
Forgive yourself or another.
Don’t be so hard on yourself or others.
Release perfectionist tendencies.

I’ve been putting out the intention to attract only those persons and situations that will make me happy for a while now. I’m hoping they will bear fruit soon. And I’ve been trying to go easier on myself too.
As for the rest, I think that I have been too compassionate in the past without a heavy leavening of caution. I’ll do my best to avoid that in the future.

Mary Magdalene
Unconditional Love
Message on the card: “Love yourself, others and every situation -- no matter what the outward appearance may  be.”

The book continues:
“I’m not what most people think yet to defend myself would be to sink to a lower level than I feel comfortable with.  I am one with the Divine, just as you are, and it is here that I choose to reside. The lower levels of human bickering, judgment and chaos just just that: lower levels.  I choose to do my work from the level of the higher consciousness where love reigns supreme. It’s there where the most good can be done and I urge you to do the same.  Where you dwell in consciousness is where you truly dwell.  So, focus your thoughts on the good things that you can find in people and rise above all appearances otherwise.

The meaning of this card links to the previous one in my opinion. And the Goddesses know I am trying but there are some people who have buried their “light” so deeply I don’t know if I’ll ever find it and frankly, I’m tempted not to try.

Sarasvati
The Arts
Message on the card: ”Express yourself through creative activities.

The book continues: “You’re a limitless being. If it seems that you have time, money or other restrictions, it’s simply because your mind is focussed upon the material world. You can unlimited yourself by lifting the cloak of the material world from your focus. Music is essential for expression of nonmaterial ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence. Surround yourself in music and allow it to stimulate your own creative thinking and to spark new ideas. Flow with the music and give yourself permission to investigate and experiment with putting your creative ideas into action. Enjoy being limitless”

Play music, sing , dance, draw, paint, write or do something creative.
Study or change to a career that gives you creative freedom.
Take a creative class.
Invest in an artistic hobby.
Keep a journal of your creative ideas.
Join a writing club or other creative support system.

I’d have to disagree on one point. I have heard music that certainly did NOT raise the vibrational fields in and around the listener! I avoid that kind of music like the plague. I have enough problems without listening to someone’s violent, nihilistic rant and letting it influence me subconsciously!
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2007 at 9:30pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #119 - Jun 7th, 2007 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
I was a bit more settled this afternoon so I put the three cards in the above post back in the deck and did another draw. These Goddesses made themselves known.

Damara

Guiding Children
Message on the card: “You are good at helping, counseling and healing children. Use your skills to help children now.”

The book continues: “One can be gentle and a fierce protector simultaneously.  My vigilant focus on keeping harmony within households stems from my desire for children to maintain their youthful awe and sense of wonder. How else will we ensure that  they’ll see and speak with the fairies.  How else will we foster the continuation of children’s healing laughter?  Join with me in guiding the children and you’ll see your own imagination sparked by these amazing young beings.   Your own enthusiasm and youthful spirit attracts the children’s respect and attention. I’ll lead you toward young people who  can benefit from your help.”

Spend time with or have a heart-to-heart with your own children,
Get into a career involve with helping kids.

Volunteer with young people.
Know that children will be coming into your life soon.
You will be a parent.
Take care of you inner child through play and laughter.

My “inner child” has been taking a beating lately. Maybe that is why this card came up.

Mary Magdalene
Unconditional Love

The book continues:

The fact that this card appeared twice today indicates to me that this message is important. And as for sending love, I’m sending as much as I can in the only way that I’m allowed to at the moment.

Eireen
Peace
Message on the card: There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully.

The book continues: “Even though appearances may seem chaotic I assure you that a higher plan is in action. This all loving power is carrying and supporting you completely.  Relax into the arms of Divine love; and breathe away all cares, concerns and worries.  Put your focus into enjoying and appreciating each blessing.  Your gratitude helps you attract even more blessings into your life.”

Give your cares and worries to heaven.
Pray.
Meditate.
Engage in peace-enhancing activities such as yoga, sea-salt baths, massage, naps, music, playfulness and the like.

I could really use some peace...

Vesta
Home

You’ve just moved.
Someone is moving out.
Remodel.

Still cleaning the basement.... lol

Ixchel 
Medicine Woman
The message on the card: "You are a channel for Divine healing power."

The book continues: “Command power is not the same as demanding it. Demanding comes from a childlike place akin to a tantrum, based upon the fear that it might be withheld. Commanding  is based upon the sure and steady knowledge that you are part of the Great Spirit’s grace and wisdom. You are a lightning rod that can conduct power.  Simply connect to the power through unyielding clarity of your thought processes. Don’t waver for a moment in your sure and steady decision to be a conduit of the power that already resides within you.  Connect to the even bigger source and allow it to amplify your natural power. In this way you’re  a steady connector of the Infinite, from the Infinite and to the Infinite. In other words, it’s all Spirit: around you, through you and to whomever you’re healing.”

You’re a healer.
You are being healed.
This situation and/or your loved one is being healed.
Honor your healing knowledge and abilities.
Learn about healing.
Teach the healing arts.
Start or continue your healing practice.

When someone appears that needs healing, I will be here. Once I have healed myself.

Maat
Fairness
Message on the card: “This situation will be handled in a fair and just manner.”

The book continues: “Let me suggest another definition of fairness. It’s when all parties involved surrender their personal agendas in favor of the greater good for the entirety of the group. This requires trust in the wisdom of the whole. When it comes to matters of disputes, the attacks are based on fears that you may not receive your share. Yet, attacks amplify the hurt and the pain that caused the dispute in the first place. Why not surrender your attachment to a specific outcome and instead direct your holy will toward the resolution of the argument? Hold a firm vision of a peaceful outcome and let the pieces fall into place in a harmonious manner.”

A lawsuit will be resolved.
A dispute will end harmoniously.
You will be treated fairly.
Keep everyone’s needs in mind during negotiations.
Release guilt and shame as these can attract a punishing attack.

My soul sang to see this card come up.  My only complaint about this deck is that it does gloss over some of the darker aspects of Deity. In the ancient Egyptian religion, when a person went to judgment, he or she stood before 42 judges who questioned them. While the questioning went on, their heart was placed on a scale with a feather on the other side. As the truth or falsehood of each answer was determined, the scale moved up or down. At the end of the questioning, if the scales balanced the soul moved on to a blissful afterlife. If it did not, if the heart was weighed down with lies, deceit and other sins it was devoured by a monster that waited to be fed. This justice was stern and uncompromising. Those whose motives in life were selfish and self serving did not pass into paradise. It is my understanding that their souls ceased to be. My conscience is clear. I fear no judgment by man or God and I eagerly await the arrival of Justice.  May it be soon!

Freyja
Bold
Message on the card: Unleash your adventurous side! Take risks and be daring.”

The book continues: “Don’t play it safe right now. Instead, take bold action in the direction of your true heart’s desire. Success comes not from timidity but from committing yourself fully to realizing our dream. Hold the clear intention of success and it shall come about. Enjoy the excitement of taking risks, of being bold and of being daring.  And be sure to celebrate your success with a party or by splurging on a wonderful indulgence!”

Take a risk.
Make a bold life change.
Appreciate your body.
Flirt.
Go have fun and celebrate.

Working on the “appreciating” part. We won’t even discuss “flirting.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #120 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
I'm aware of my "fangs" for some reason this afternoon....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #121 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
I’m more settled than I was yesterday. The wind has died down considerably! I’m going to have to post this in two sections as a number of Goddesses wanted my attention.

Aeracura

Blossoming

Slow down.
Have patience.
Keep the faith.

I am trying to be patient with the process but it is hard when things don’t seem to be progressing!  And I’m hanging onto “faith” with both hands.

Aine
Leap of Faith
Message on the card: “Take a risk and put your heart’s true desire into action.”

The book continues: “Procrastinating about your dreams won’t make them go away. Neither will it make them happen. Indecision is the death of the soul’s burning passion to improve, grow and learn. Don’t worry about making a wrong decision. Instead worry about making no decision at all!  Then take time to pray, meditate, investigate, research, go on nature walks.. and make your decision.
     Once made. the universal energies will immediately support your decision and doors will successively open as if my magic. The magic, you see, is that  you’ve set your mind to accomplish something. And this intention is what sets you on your magical journey.  Trust that the universe will support you in all ways. Trust that you intention is clear and right for you. And then take a leap of faith  and jump fully and squarely into the midst of putting your dreams into action. Don’t hesitate or delay a moment longer!”

Your dream will come true.
Your chosen path is the right one for you.
Heaven supports you fully on your mission.
Your material needs will be taken care of.
Take action steps toward the realization of your dream.
Break your dream down into achievable steps so that it is easier to start and keep going.

The decision is made. It is just a matter of it happening. In the Universe’s own time, I guess, since nothing is impossible.

Pele
Divine Passion
Message on the card: “Be honest with yourself: What is your heart’s true desire?”

The book continues: “If you listen to the sound of your heart and breath, you’ll recognize the ancient rhythms of your own internal drumming. This forever connects you to the Mother of all creation and to the sound of the planet Earth. These rhythms can’t be faked or forged; they’re natural and eternal. What part of you are you trying to ignore? What part of you has been overly concerned with pleasing others to the determent of hearing the sounds of your own rhythm? Dear child, reach out extend your arms to embrace your dreams. They’re just as much a part of nature as are the trees, animals and sunsets. Don’t your own dreams deserve the same respect that you accord everyone and everything  that you love? Listen to them, my child. Listen to your dreams. They’ll activate the powerful eruption of passion in your life. Don’t be afraid of your passion for it will propel you naturally and will excite and invigorate you. When you dance to the rhythms of your life, you are truly alive in all ways”

Make sure your career matches your true interests.
Take a class or start a hobby that really excites you.
Change jobs.
Go on a wonderful trip.
Invest time and money in manifesting your dreams.
Give yourself permission to go for it.
Start a business.
Make an honest assessment of how you spend your time.
List your priorities.

Time and energy is being invested.....

Abundantia
Prosperity
The message on the card: “The universe is pouring its abundance out to you. Be open to receiving.

The book continues:  “Asking for help is a sign of strength not weakness. You are very powerful and I’m here to support your growing power. It’s right for you to receive this help as we function as a team.  I’ve heard your prayers, worries and affirmations.  I’m pouring my cornucopia of prosperity upon you now, so expect unforeseen windfalls nd gifts.  Notice the new ideas, feelings and visions within you. This guidance give your clear direction about actions to take in conjunction with my assistance. Together, we’re unstoppable.!”

Be open to receiving.
A new windfall of money is coming to you.
You have nothing to worry about.
Your new venture will be financially successful.
Visualize and affirm abundance.
Abundance comes to you in many ways including extra time, support and ideas.

I still like the sound of “unstoppable!”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #122 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
And here is part 2:

Athena

Inner Wisdom

The book continues: “I’m happy to assist you; however, you’ll be most thrilled  when you first consult your own inner bank of knowledge. For I assure you that this situation is already resolved and you have access to all the wisdom that the universe supplies.  To access this wisdom, you must quiet your mind. Surrender all worries and other concerns to the loving and almighty power of the Universe. Close your eyes and note the thoughts and feelings that come streaming into your consciousness. If you like, you can ask me to give you a signal that you’ve heard your inner wisdom correctly. But have faith. I assure you that you have heard and that the guidance brings you and your loved ones good news indeed.”

Stop procrastinating.
Trust your gut.
You are correct.

I’m trusting my gut. I know what I have to do. It is just damned hard!

Sarasvati
The Arts
Message on the card:”Express yourself through creative activities.

The book continues: “You’re a limitless being. If it seems that you have time, money or other restrictions, it’s simply because your mind is focussed upon the material world. You can unlimited yourself by lifting the cloak of the material world from your focus. Music is essential for expression of nonmaterial ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence. Surround yourself in music and allow it to stimulate your own creative thinking and to spark new ideas. Flow with the music and give yourself permission to investigate and experiment with putting your creative ideas into action. Enjoy being limitless”

Play music, sing , dance, draw, paint, write or do something creative.
Take a creative class.

Listening to music as I type....

Kali
Endings and Beginnings

Let the past go.
It’s time to move on.

Still working on the “changes”. I’ve gotten rid of a lot of sludge lately and as karma comes to call and does its thing, letting the past go becomes much easier.

Nemetona
Sacred Space
Message on the card: “Create an altar or visit a power place to connect with the Divine.”

The book continues: “Your sacred space is within you now. By creating an altar or visiting a sacred site, you connect with the symbols and energy that have been infused  with meaning and prayer through the centuries. Don’t take these symbols lightly for they’re powerful indeed.  When you connect with sacred symbols you help your inner sanctity find a home in the outer world. You also tap into the ancient wisdom and spiritual grace of the old ways.  Explore spirituality through sacred symbols and sites and allow your soul to joyfully meander among the various ways available to you to unite with the Divine. It’s not a matter of how you connect but that you do so frequently.”

Build an altar in your home.
Take a spiritually oriented trip.
You need a quiet place of refuse and retreat for yourself.
Create a medicine circle or labyrinth.
Walk the labyrinth.
Clear the energy in your home with sage, prayer, toning, invoking the Archangel Michael or other space clearing methods.

Clearing the house is probably a good idea...

Mother Mary
Expect a Miracle

The book continues: “Faith is the light that illuminates your pathway. Without faith, the future looks very frightening. That is why it’s essential for you to take whatever steps are necessary to keep your mind and heart filled with faith.  Please don’t give you hope on yourself or other people. Keep the candle of faith burning in your soul as that one small inkling of hope can eradicate the darkness of despair. Be the light that eliminates someone else’s gloomy hopelessness as well.  For as you make others stronger, it strengthens not only yourself but the whole world.

Pray.

I’m still expecting miracles and I have faith that I have been heard and that the ultimate answer will be to my liking.

« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2007 at 8:10pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #123 - Jun 10th, 2007 at 3:56am
Print Post  
Here are today’s cards.

Sarasvati

The Arts
Message on the card: “Express yourself through creative activities.”

Play music, sing, dance, draw, paint, write or do something creative.
Take a creative class.

Hmmmmm. I think that this is a hint....

Hathor
Receptivity

Be still and listen.
Ask for help.
Healing is occurring.

I know I’m in a learning cycle. Boy, do I know it!  And Black Rose tells me that healing is occurring although some days it doesn’t feel like it.  I’m trying to be more in my feminine energy but this is something I have trouble with.

Artemis. 
Guardian. 
The message on the card: "You and your loved ones are safe and spiritually protected." The book goes into greater detail. 

The book continues:
"Like me, you have a sacred mission to spread love and light. Yet this isn't a position that comes from tension or worry. Instead, the gentle essence of a joyful heart and lighthearted laughter sets your power into motion.  Why would there be any tension in your mind or system unless you believed that you were somehow unsafe? And how could you be unsafe when you've called upon the spiritual warriors to watch over you?  Your prayers have activated the flawless protection of Heaven. So, ease your mind of all cares and concerns, and concentrate instead on your holy mission.

The angels are watching over you and your family. 
Your future is safe and secure. 
All your needs are being met and always will be.
The worst is now behind you."

I certainly hope so. I am so ready for the worst to be over....

Ostara
Fertility

“Resurrection” and “manifestation” both sound really good.

Kuan Yin
Compassion
Message on the card: “Release judgments about yourself and others and focus on the love and light that is within everyone.

The book continues:”Gentleness is the strength behind true power and it comes from feeding yourself with nourishing words, thoughts, deeds, intentions and all forms of food.  Shield yourself from harshness by placing an intention to attract only kind and gentle life lessons and relationships. Transform harshness into gentleness by refusing to see anything but the shining light that’s within each person and situation. This intention begins with our relationship with yourself. Be gentle with yourself in all ways. Be happy, be kind, be sweet but most of all be true to you.

Release guilt and shame to Heaven for healing and transmutation.
Keep your thoughts about yourself and others positive.
Avoid gossip or bad mouthing of yourself or others.
Forgive yourself or another.
Don’t be so hard on yourself or others.
Release perfectionist tendencies.

I’m working on all these things to a greater or lesser degree. Mostly, right now, I’m working on repairing the damage to my “Self.” When that is done, I might find myself in a more forgiving mood.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #124 - Jun 11th, 2007 at 5:00am
Print Post  
I was reading through some old PMs tonight. They made me remember and I asked for guidance in relationship to those memories. These are the Goddesses who answered.

Oonagh
Easy Does It
The message one the card: “There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing.”

The book continues: “Nurturing a cause or a relationship is a long term commitment and one that can’t be rushed.  This level of devotion comes from a place of deep loving and concern.  I care what happens to my planet and to my loved ones that I’m willing to stick with them through thick and thin. This isn’t always easy but to me, it’s the only way to ensure that  matters are resolved and healed. I listen to the passionate stirrings of my heart. I reach out and take action to let my loved ones know that I care deeply about them.  I take action to spur on my pet causes.  Never mind what other people think; you will benefit by carrying through with your priorities. You’ll feel so good about yourself if you make time for the relationships and projects that truly count in your heart. Do what’s important to you and do it with absolute devotion! But remember that there’s no competition for your true life’s purpose so there’s no need to worry, hurry or feel that you have to force things to happen.

Don’t worry about your purpose or your goals.
Make no sudden moves.
Slow, steady progress is best right now.
Ease into your new life instead of rushing into it.
Do your new work as a part time venture to begin with while slowly exiting your old career.

Ostara
Fertility

These two cards, taken together, seem to indicate that steady progress is being made although it might not look like it to me.

White Tara
Sensitivity
The message on the card: “You are becoming increasingly sensitive. Avoid harsh relationships, environments, situations and chemicals.

The book continues:  “As you’ve purified your inner world of thoughts, actions and intentions, it’s natural that you seek purity in your outer world as well. This is to acknowledge your heightened sensitivity, which is as real as it seems!  You’ve stripped away the outer protective layers of unneeded defenses, which blocked your psychic and spiritual awareness. Now you’re on the path of ascension, which calls for your heightened awareness. And with this awareness comes new levels of sensitivity to the impure and harsh. Your body is a trustworthy instrument of measurement of your tolerance level.  Steer clear of that which your body signals you to avoid. Take excellent care of your body and it shall serve you well.”

Acknowledge and honor your sensitivity.
Take steps to protect yourself from negativity.
Avoid chemicals.
Steer clear of situations where there’s loud noise, crowds, violent media and other triggers.

I’m protecting myself from negativity and I’m avoiding one large online source of negativity as much as circumstances permit.

Maat
Fairness
Message on the card: “This situation will be handled in a fair and just manner.”

The book continues: “Let me suggest another definition of fairness. It’s when all parties involved surrender their personal agendas in favor of the greater good for the entirety of the group. This requires trust in the wisdom of the whole. When it comes to matters of disputes, the attacks are based on fears that you may not receive your share. Yet, attacks amplify the hurt and the pain that caused the dispute in the first place. Why not surrender your attachment to a specific outcome and instead direct your holy will toward the resolution of the argument? Hold a firm vision of a peaceful outcome and let the pieces fall into place in a harmonious manner.”

A lawsuit will be resolved.
A dispute will end harmoniously.
You will be treated fairly.
Keep everyone’s needs in mind during negotiations.
Release guilt and shame as these can attract a punishing attack.

Again, Maat appears and again, I rejoice! I have no reason to fear this Goddess’s judgment and I await it with a peaceful heart.

Guinevere (a.k.a. Gwenhwyfar)
True Love
Message on the card "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

The book continues: "Romance is not an outmoded concept -- far from it!  Romance is the time-honored precept of merging with the Divine as it's manifest within another human being.  Romance is also playfulness, which heralds springtime, flowers and new life.  You needn't be in a partnership to evoke romance, however. You can manifest it for yourself through laughter, surrounding yourself with beauty and indulging in luxurious treats. Romance is the life-force of the universe and is a worthwhile goal indeed!

Various Meanings of this card:
Your soulmate relationship has arrived or is soon arriving.
There is renewed passion in an existing relationship.
You're a very romantic person.
Your romantic needs aren't being met and you must take steps to alleviate this.

The appearance of this card always makes me feel good and renews my faith.

Cordelia
Go Outside
Message on the card: “You have been indoors too long. Go outside and get some fresh air.”

The book continues: “Being cooped up is not the natural way for inhabitants of this exciting planet to live. Believe me, there is plenty to see and experience when you exit your four walls and roof.  A daily venture outside will not only revive your spirit and soul, it will give you hope and faith in this planet’s very existence and future. You’ll see all of the goodness that’s in store within nature: the flowers ready to unfurl, the leaves that are sprouting, the birds that hop about and even the wind that affectionately caresses you. Don’t let another day go by without stepping outdoors into this most entertaining and exciting of environments!”

You manifestation will appear in May and/or when the weather is warmer.
Spend time in nature.
Change to a job that allows for more connection with nature.
Practice environmentalism.
Recognize the need for balance in your life -- for more rest and play.

May is past but there is plenty of warmer weather ahead. The messages coming from the previous draws seem to indicate that I won’t have to wait until next May for things to manifest. As for getting out into nature. I stepped out of my front door on Friday afternoon and found myself about 30 feet from a white tail deer -- and, of course, there is the raccoon that keeps trying to get in the kitty door. I guess that means that if I don’t go out into nature, nature will come indoors to me!
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2007 at 5:02am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27
Send TopicPrint