Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) On My Journey (Read 52496 times)
Black_Rose
Global Moderator

Serenity Stick Thumper

Re: On My Journey
Reply #50 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 6:33am
Print Post  
I am going to say it just because I can:

I told you so......

(((HUGS)))

It WILL all work out hon, I promise.

Black Rose

"Age and wickedness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #51 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
(((HUGS))) back! I know it will work out and I'll keep telling myself that until I REALLY believe it. Knowing something intellectually and knowing it "in the gut" are two different things and they aren't always in tandem. *sigh*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #52 - Apr 3rd, 2007 at 3:15am
Print Post  
I've been rereading the Isolt card post and thinking about what BR and I talked about Sunday night -- reincarnation and how souls tend to "hang out" together over and over. And how the card's message applies to my current situation -- several of them, in fact. I will keep faith in my friend and hold on to the knowledge that things will work out.

I've finished painting my "White Box" and I'm putting it together tonight. I'll start practicing with it tomorrow. The rest of the exercise materials are almost all gathered. There should be a suitably sized piece of PVC pipe around here somewhere. The pyramid is gonna be a pain to find or make though. I might have to start without it.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #53 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Time to sweep out the place and start over. Not everything is going, of course. I've learned some valuable things and I suspect that others are getting "lessoned" too and probably not pleasantly. But that is not my problem. I've looked back over the Goddess cards I've drawn and I see a pattern.  I think I do anyway. Renewal, transformation and the assurance that the love I feel is real and enduring, no matter how it may look from the outside.
So now I'm really motivated to master what I've been given. Talent is good. Instinct is good. But neither of them will take you very far without training and practice.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #54 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Feeling in dire need of Goddesses tonight, I pulled two cards from my Goddess deck. The first one:

Pele
Divine Passion
Message on the card:
Be honest with your self: What is your heart's true desire?

The book continues: If you listen to the sound of your heart and breath, you'll recognize the ancient rhythms of your own internal drumming. This forever connects you to the Mother of all creation, and to the sound of the planet Earth. These rhythms can't be faked or forged; they are natural and eternal. What part of you are you trying to ignore? What part of you has been overly concerned with pleasing others, to the detriment of hearing the sounds of your own rhythm? Dear child, reach out and extend your arms to embrace your dreams. They're just as much a part of nature as are the trees animals and sunsets.  Don't your own dreams deserve the same respect that you accord everyone and everything that you love?  Listen to them, my child. Listen to your dreams. They'll activate the powerful eruption of passion in your life. Don't be afraid of your own passion for it will propel you naturally and will excite and invigorate you.  When you dance to the rhythms of our life, you're truly alive in all ways.

Various meanings of this card: Make sure that your career matches your true interests. Take a class or start a hobby that really excites you. Change jobs. Go on a wonderful trip.  Invest time and money in manifesting you dreams.   Give yourself permission to go for it. Start a new business. Make an honest assessment of how you spend your time . List your priorities.

Then second Goddess I pulled....

Isis
Past Life
Message on the card:
This situation involves your past-life memories.

The book continues: Your roots on this planet are strong and deep, and some of the roots have anchored you in past memories from faraway times.  These roots have anchored you so deeply, in fact, that you're paralyzed when it comes to moving forward.  I've called your attention to this condition so that you may unearth and uproot past memories.  Sometimes you bury those memories to shield yourself from psychic pain or embarrassment, so you won't remember those awkward moments when life tested you to the maximum. Reveal those lessons to yourself now, strong sorceress, and move forward with the knowledge that you have sage wisdom behind you.

Various meanings of the card: Get a past life regression to gain insights and answers. Ancient fears from a past life are surfacing right now. You've known the person you're inquiring about in a past life. Your current situation relates to a childhood issue.   
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2007 at 4:03am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Black_Rose
Global Moderator

Serenity Stick Thumper

Reply #55 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 6:38am
Print Post  
I think this advice is quite timely in the face of the new studies you have embarked on.

Finding the rhythm and sound/feel/sight of your own energies will enable you to look into behaviors, attitudes, and habits rooted in past memories, and root out what traps you into stagnant and repetitive ways of thinking. This will allow you to move forward and grow, inside and out, into being more YOU and less of what other's expect you to be.

Black Rose

"Age and wickedness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #56 - Apr 8th, 2007 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Just getting working empathic shields in place has made me more "me" than I've been in a couple of years. Associating with unprincipled, self-serving empaths whose only interest in me was to manipulate me for their own benefit and amusement can make it hard to preserve the integrity of your "Self" as I have reason to know!! Fortunately, I did meet some empaths who genuinely care about me. I look forward to additional changes brought about by my studies.
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2007 at 11:17pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #57 - Apr 15th, 2007 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
I drew another Goddess card last night but I didn't get it put up before I went to bed so here it is.

Eireen
Peace
Message on the card:
There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully.

The book continues: Even though appearances may seem chaotic I assure you that a higher plan is in action. This all loving power is carrying and supporting you completely.  Relax into the arms of Divine love; and breathe away all cares, concerns and worries.  Put your focus into enjoying and appreciating each blessing.  Your gratitude helps you attract even more blessings into your life.

Various meanings of the card:  Give your cares and worries to heaven. Pray. Meditate. Engage in peace-enhancing activities such as yoga, sea-salt baths, massage, naps, music, playfulness and the like.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #58 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 4:20am
Print Post  
The thing about the studies I'm doing now is that they invariably bring up "stuff" that you thought was dead and buried. And I'm dealing with some -- or trying to -- tonight. I miss my friend *sigh* and I have no idea if I am missed in return. I had to go through the cards twice, that is how messed up I am tonight, before this one came up. I think I'll keep this Goddess handy for a while cause right now, Her message is one I need to hear, even if it seems impossible to follow....

Sekhmet
Be Strong
Message on the card:
You are stronger than you think you are and your strength assures a happy outcome.

The book continues: See yourself as strong and victorious. Don't complain about anything. Don't blame anyone or any condition. You're the embodiment of strength, not victimhood. As you rise above the old tendencies and see yourself in the new light of beautiful feminine strength, your life will automatically shift in miraculous ways.  you'll attract new opportunities, forms of abundance and relationships to help manifest your highest potential.. Being strong means seeing yourself in the most favorable light you can imagine. Be real, allow yourself to feel genuine emotions but most of all be strong.

Various meanings of the card: Don't underestimate yourself. Don't yield to pressure or temptation. Avoid complaining or indulging in negative thinking. Engage in weight training exercises to make your body stronger.

IP Logged

FuryRising

Aware of Everything; Touched
by Nothing.

Reply #59 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I miss my friend *sigh* and I have no idea if I am missed in return.

Ask!!!

(Sorry.)

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #60 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
My friend made it pretty clear that further communication would not be welcome. Until I hear otherwise I'm going to keep my distance, no matter how much it hurts.

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #61 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Mutual friends? Just a thought.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #62 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately, the mutual "friends" had a very large part in the breaking of our friendship, basically telling my friend to chose between them and me. I lost.  Cry

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #63 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:37pm:
Unfortunately, the mutual "friends" had a very large part in the breaking of our friendship, basically telling my friend to chose between them and me. I lost.  Cry

Hmm. 

Do you really believe that?  I think if you look in your heart, you'll know differently. ((hugz))

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #64 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Well, basically. That is what my friend told me. That "they" wanted me gone and they were putting the pressure on. Until I hear something different, I have to assume that my friend was being truthful.

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #65 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Herm.  I'm just going to shut up now.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #66 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
My friend has a reputation of never giving up friends but when push came to shove, I was out and that hurt more than anything. I have to wonder, was I ever a friend at all?  Cry I thought that I was. I certainly tried my best to be.

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #67 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:27pm:
My friend has a reputation of never giving up friends but when push came to shove, I was out and that hurt more than anything. I have to wonder, was I ever a friend at all?  Cry I thought that I was. I certainly tried my best to be.

Sounds like the type of person who wouldn't let others influence a decision - and this seems to be a decision that one should make on their own - not catering to outside sources.  (I don't think that probably came out quite right.)

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #68 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
That is what I thought. Now, from what was said between us, I no longer believe that.

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #69 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:34pm:
That is what I thought. Now, from what was said between us, I no longer believe that.

*sigh*

Well, ((hugz)).

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #70 - Apr 16th, 2007 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Thanks. I just hope that someday -- soon -- my friend will reopen communication with me. I'll be here and my friend is already forgiven.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #71 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 2:49am
Print Post  
I went through the cards tonight and this one came up again. The notation "The worst is now behind you" turned out to be premature...  Cry

Artemis.
Guardian.
The message on the card:
"You and your loved ones are safe and spiritually protected." The book goes into greater detail. 

The book continues:
"Like me, you have a sacred mission to spread love and light. Yet this isn't a position that comes from tension or worry. Instead, the gentle essence of a joyful heart and lightheartd laughter sets your power into motion.  Why would there be any tension in your mind or system unless you believed that you were somehow unsafe? And how could you be unsafe when you've called upon the spiritual warriors to watch over you?  Your prayers have activated the flawless protection of Heaven. So, ease your mind of all cares and concerns, and concentrate instead on your holy mission.

Various meanings of this card:
The angels are watching over you and your family. 
Your future is safe and secure. 
All your needs are being met and always will be.
The worst is now behind you."
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2007 at 3:09am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #72 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 4:24am
Print Post  
What deck is this that you're using? (I may have missed that somewhere along the way...)

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #73 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 4:29am
Print Post  
For this I'm using the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. They kind of gloss over the harsher aspects of certain Goddesses but for what I'm using them for, they are perfect. I got the deck last year when it all but jumped at me off the book store shelf...  Grin
I took the hint...
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2007 at 4:17am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Reply #74 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 4:32am
Print Post  
Gotta love that. Smiley  That's how I got my first deck, way back when.  I went in to get Rider-Waite... and these cards just spoke to me instead.  Grin  Still my favorite deck, too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27
Send TopicPrint