Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) On My Journey (Read 52438 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: On My Journey
Reply #575 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Got some interesting confirmation today from a psychic on our sister-site concerning soul groups and the people in mine. There weren't any surprises, just confirmation of my intuition which is always nice to have. I'm apparently getting stronger, even if I don't realize it, so maybe some day soon I'll have my own personal "psychic hotline" to consult. It would be nice and it's something I'm looking forward to. I know "what is" and nothing is going to change it but getting confirmation from another source is always nice, not to mention positive reinforcement!  It can take a while to build trust in your intuition, especially if you have been fooled in the past.
I used my cd again today and for the third time, I listened to it and fell asleep! I may have to change my schedule a bit if it's going to keep doing that. Listening to it before bed is probably doable. I'm going to be starting a program that is specifically designed to "activate" psychic gifts over and above what I'm already doing. The psychics on the sister site say I have them, I just have to unlock them. So I'm gonna go after the locks, get the doors open and see where it leads.
Probably someplace that some people would rather that I not go since I'm apparently too intimidating for them now. Can't be helped though. I think "growing" is something I'm going to do whether I work at it or not and I'd rather work at it.   

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #576 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
I've ordered "Sex at Dawn" from Amazon since I had no luck finding it in the bookstore today. I really want to read it and Skywise will want to as well. It will be nice to have scientific "backup" for something that he and I have known intuitively for some time.  The "New Age/Spiritual" theories are all well and good but they tend to fall apart under close scrutiny. Well researched science usually does not and this book is apparently well researched. The fact that it's causing considerable uproar in various circles is enough reason in itself to read it!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #577 - Aug 15th, 2010 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
I ended up ordering a second book yesterday, a privately published occult book. Those books tend to be slim volumes with pretty standardized covers and sometimes the editing leaves a bit to be desired but they DO cover "specialized" topics that the mass market publishers either don't want to handle (blood magic, for instance) or don't see widespread interest in. The book I ordered yesterday is one such. The reviews are good, the table of contents looks promising and it should dovetail nicely with the direction I'm going in. I'm flying by the seat of my pants now and trusting my intuition and where to go and what to study. What happened to be three+ years ago isn't going to happen again if I can prevent it and since people will NOT mind their own business, I have to take my education into areas I might not otherwise.
This isn't getting any writing done.
Later.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 3:13am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #578 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
The above mentioned book came today and unfortunately was damaged in packing/shipping. Amazon is sending me a new one by 2 day mail and since they're shipping from Kentucky, I "could" have it tomorrow if they get it to the post office by 5 pm local time. I've been looking through the damaged copy before I repack it.
It is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, for years.  No spells. No chants. Just power and the will and skill to use it. It also references some resources that I'll be checking out.
I once told someone that I seemed to be acquiring powerful enemies.
He advised me to get powerful myself. I wasn't "ready" then. I guess I'm ready now for the "teacher", in the form of this book and the above mentioned resources, have appeared.
I wonder how I'll look in black spandex......   

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #579 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 4:05am
Print Post  
The "resources" didn't pan out, a problem with websites unfortunately. On the plus side, however, the author of the book is working on another one which I hope will expand on the ideas in his first book. Hopefully, it will be done relatively soon.  As it is, I have enough to work with when it is combined with the books on related topics that I already have. I know where to start my "systematic" studies, the system is well established and "tested" and unlike a previous "teacher" I had, a book isn't going to run out on me when it gets bored!
Thinking about some other stuff too personal to post about. The nature of one's Self and Soul is a personal thing although I know not everyone thinks so. Anyway, I've been given cause to wonder about the nature of my Self/Soul and, by extension, the Selves/Souls of those to whom I am most profoundly bound on a soul/psychic/energetic level. Mine is not a "gentle" soul, I've always known that and tempering it has been one of the "works" of this lifetime. It is my nature to stand my ground and say "no" when there is need and to oppose by whatever means necessary when opposition is called for.  Many, if not most, of those writing/talking about the coming reality changes paint a rosy picture of eternal peace, harmony and cooperation which definitely sounds nice after a lifetime in the current reality but I have to wonder.  I know intuitively that I am not the only "warrior soul" who appears to be headed for ascension. That being the case, why would "paradise" need warriors?   

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #580 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Ordered another interesting book today. It was published in 1951 so I'm sure I wouldn't find it at Half-Price Books! It looks to have some interesting and potentially fun information in it so I'm looking forward to getting it.
I used the initiation cd this afternoon. I've moved on to track 2 which is on the subject of "letting go." What is to be "let go of" is the emotional debris of not only this life but previous ones as well.  I'm going to use it daily for the next 21 days and then as I can through the vacation.  That should be long enough to get the promised changes started before I move on to the next track which gets into working with what I'll have to call "visualizations" for what of a better term and a disinclination to explain here exactly what I'll be doing. Track 2 is a combination of spoken word, tones and chanting. A couple of times I found myself softly chanting along even though I hadn't listened to the track before. I don't know if I'm getting a "feel" for the language or what but it was interesting.
While using the cd today, I suddenly remembered a display at the Indiana War Memorial museum. I don't remember which war it was for but I think that it was either the Civil War, the Spanish-American War or WWI.  After using it, I fell asleep as usual but I woke up cold a couple of times and had to cover up. My lower back on the right side was especially cold. It's not unusual for me to get cold while I'm sleeping. What is unusual is to be so cold that I wake up shivering. I also dreamed that a man was holding a large loaf of Italian bread and telling me that if I ate it as directed, I would lose weight. That might just be a case of "mental housecleaning" but now I'm wondering if my difficulty in losing weight might have something to do with a previous incarnation. The psychic residue of starving to death "could" be why my body hangs onto body fat like a famine is scheduled to start a week from Tuesday!  Or it could be that it's simply a case of being told I was "fat" so often during my early teens that, like it or not, my body decided to be "fat" whether I wanted to be or not.
The "letting go" process promises that life will change -- for the better -- once I start letting the good stuff that I deserve into my life. Three weeks ought to be long enough for me to get a sense if it's working or not. The Gods know that there is plenty of "good stuff" -- people and events -- out there that I want in my life!  We'll see what and how much of it manifests in the next three weeks.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2010 at 10:23pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #581 - Aug 21st, 2010 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Yesterday, I started the "letting go" track on the cd. This afternoon, a psychic on the sister site said that I had "crystalized swords" in my chakras and consciousness that were symbolic of painful lives past and present. Interesting "coincidence" if that's what it was which I am not convinced of. I "do" wonder though.
How many times have I been through this?
How many times have my heart and soul been torn out?
How many times through how many lives did it take to leave such obstructions in my energy field?
And how many more times will it happen?
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2010 at 11:14pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #582 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 2:50am
Print Post  
Another psychic chimed in with a reading for me on the sister-site that is very encouraging.  The rage, jealousy and general negativity is still coming and probably always will but I've apparently finally reached a place where those things can't touch me or if they manage to, they have little or no impact. It helps to understand motivations 'cause once you do, you know lies when you hear them.
I'm reading "Sex at Dawn" tonight. The book arrived today and it is DEFINITELY a book I'm not going to be able to put down until I've finished it. THEN I'm gonna pester Skywise until HE reads it!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #583 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
One of the books I ordered came today. The publisher caught all kinds of hell for publishing the first edition because occultists said it was "too dangerous" for the general public to have access to. What I have is a copy of the second edition and the book is now out of print.  Smiley I am of the opinion that if certain "knowledge" is deemed "too dangerous" for the general public to have, then it is EXACTLY what I need to investigate. Too much of what passes for occult/magickal "knowledge" these days is watered down pap designed to soothe the delicate sensibilities of the "rainbows and white light" crowd who fervently believe that white light, good intentions and pure hearts will protect them from the nasties -- both corporeal and non -- that are aboard in the world. Provided, of course, that they even admit that such things even exist.
To paraphrase: "When the reader is ready, the book will appear."
To judge from the books that are appearing, I must be ready....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #584 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:32am
Print Post  
I think that Track 2 must be starting to work. As proof I offer the fact that the last two times I've used it my brain has insisted on wandering off, thinking stray thoughts, instead of "staying in the moment" which results in me having to grab it by the shirt collar and drag it back to the matter at hand. This tells me that my subconscious/ego is resisting the proposed changes.  Which, in turn, leads me to conclude that it's starting to work.
Hot damn!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #585 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 4:40am
Print Post  
So, now I'm wondering...
"What" am I?
I've always thought of myself as human, a completely Earthbound daughter of Gaea. Of course I went through the "I MUST be an alien!" period in high school when it seemed like I couldn't do anything right or fit in or anything to save my soul so I just kept my head down and concentrated on just "getting through it!" So now the psychics over on Universal Sacred Space are doing readings on me -- I feel a little bad about that since I can't return the favor. I can only give them feedback. -- and the consensus seems to be that I have a strong connection to the Pleiades. That I am, more or less, a Pleiadian despite numerous lifetimes here.  Right now, my DNA is apparently being activated and I'm heading for a major, MAJOR awakening. Okay..  Smiley  It isn't like I haven't been told before now that an awakening was in the cards for me. It's just that I wasn't expecting one quite like this! I've also been told that I'm spending a lot of time in the astral, perhaps meeting with other members of my soul group that I'm not in physical contact with and that I should expect intense dreams, probably soon. More Smiley So assuming that I am from a distant galaxy far, far away, what does that mean? To me? To those to whom I have soul bonds? Are we all Pleiadians? When the ascension happens, will we all go back "home" somewhere "out there" or have we had so many lifetimes as humans that we've become some sort of "humankin" who are fully at home nowhere? I have been told I came here to learn to be human and I'm wondering for what purpose did I need that knowledge since I would imagine that I didn't undertake the task lightly.
*sigh* I'd better quit. I'm starting to ramble and my brain is chasing its tail and that confusion is making its way to my fingers.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #586 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 4:45am
Print Post  
What a difference three years make.....
I could expound on that subject but I won't. No need, really.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #587 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Still working on all aspects of the "Pleiadian thing" although things have slowed down since the vacation started. Skywise goes back to work on Monday so it will be time for me to get serious shortly and about a lot of things. I've gotten my head around some of it and I'm still working on the rest. I'll be starting the "3rd" Pleiadian Initiation next week, not exactly sure when since unlike what I've been doing, it requires some "set up" and special arrangements. I'm going to be working on my psychic skills too and see just how far I can push that which should be fun.   Smiley Yeah, "confusion and unease to my enemies" is one of my new affirmations these days and if I can have some fun while doing it, so much the better!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #588 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Just read my horoscope for October on Susan Miller's site and I gotta say "Me Likey!" Also "About damned time!"
I know that it's all about "divine timing" but waiting for it is a damned drag. Still. Vacation is over and it's time to get back to work.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #589 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:43am
Print Post  
I've been downloading some interesting stuff that's going into my BOS as soon as I can get "printer time."  Smiley I don't agree with much of the author's philosophy but if his work will teach me what I want to know I'll take what I need and discard the rest.
Someone once told me that I needed to "get powerful."

Working on it, my friend, working on it....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #590 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 12:21am
Print Post  
I started using the 3rd track of my cd tonight. The meditation is more complex that the previous ones and it took a little longer. During the meditation my head felt a bit "odd" in a way that's difficult to describe. When I was done, I stretched out on the bed and fell asleep for an hour. The book said that it was a possibility so I wasn't surprised.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #591 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
I didn't use the cd last night as my head still felt a bit "odd" after the previous night's session. Someone who is a bit farther along in this process confirmed that I might need to lay off for a bit. Moving too fast with it can be detrimental to your progress. So instead of using it daily I'll use it two or three times a week and see how it it goes. In the meantime, I have my shiny new copy of "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon to study. And if that is insufficient to keep me out of trouble -- now remembering what someone once said about the ability of a god's power to keep me out of trouble! -- I have my HUGE GIMP instruction book and the software loaded on this comp to play with.  And I'm not forgetting the novel I have to finish and the fact I still have to sign with an agent!
Yep. No time for trouble... really! None at all....  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #592 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
One good thing happened today. My pendulum, which had decided to go on walkabout, turned up today. I gave it a bath in jewelry cleaner and it is all nice and shiny now and ready for me to start doing the experiments that I've been wanting to try. Happy me!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #593 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
I've been getting some interesting info from my pendulum, subject to "real life" confirmation, of course. But still interesting. Since some of the answers I'm getting aren't the ones I want, I'm inclined to think that the answers I'm getting are the real thing and not my minor telekinetic ability fooling with the pendulum!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #594 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 1:23am
Print Post  
I've ordered some supplies to build the testing equipment that I need for the psychic experiments I want to do. I'm going to build one piece first and see how things go. If it goes well, I'll build more equipment.  Smiley I still need some stuff but I think I can get most of it at Radio Shack and scavenge the rest. The Gods know that there are enough busted headphone sets around here....
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2010 at 1:24am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #595 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 2:38am
Print Post  
I've been spending a quiet evening sorting through various sets of instructions for building various devices that I'm going to use in my psychic experiments. The author of the books/pdfs I'm using has the annoying habit of repeating himself and/or giving similar devices the same name.  Smiley I AM managing to get things sorted out but I'm going to have to redraw one wiring diagram though. Fortunately, I have figured out what he intended. The mistake is fairly simple to spot so I'm not anticipating any trouble redrawing it and inserting it in the (hopefully) complete set of building instructions I'm assembling.
I'm going to make one of the more "advanced" devices first. This isn't as bad an idea as it sounds. All these devices work the same way, if you can work one, you can work them all and if it turns out that I can only build one, I want the one that is going to be the most accurate and versatile. I'm going to use myself as the first test subject and then Moonie since I'm in a position to monitor the results. After I'm done with the two of us, I'll have to consider what to try next.
Right now, however. I need to make dinner.....
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2010 at 2:41am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #596 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
I successfully completed the most preliminary psychic experiment last night. I'll continue working with that until I can get my hands on the rest of the materials that I need to build the equipment. I was rather surprised that it worked so quickly. I'm seeing some very interesting possibilities once I get the equipment built.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2010 at 6:32pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #597 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
I got the copper wire I needed on Tuesday so I got busy and made the first piece of equipment that I need. With Moonie's help, I was able to scavenge some of what I needed and I got the device assembled. I made some additions to the design which, after testing, proved to render the device inoperative. So I made some changes in the additions and now it works perfectly. As soon as I get some electrical tape, I'll wrap things up and it will be good to go.
Now I need to get the rest of the stuff I need. Most urgently, a 1/8 inch 12x24 inch sheet of plywood....
And a mono audio jack....
And a bunch of knobs.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #598 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
I did a few more experiments last night, in addition to printing out a LOT of stuff so I can actually read it! Two things I've learned so far. This "system" doesn't work when I'm tired. And it doesn't work near the computer.
I'm still on the hunt for parts. At least I have enough copper wire to last a good long time and I can get more locally. The Radio Shack in town is no longer a Radio Shack and now the nearest one is in Greenwood so I'll have to go there. *snark!* Oh well, I'm going to need some 1/8 inch thick plywood and the only place I'll be able to get that is in Greenwood so I guess I'll have to stock up when I can. At least large tuna cans should be easy to come by....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #599 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Doing some journaling lately, clearing my head and my thoughts.  Deciding just what I want and how I want to get it. Looking at alternatives -- fortunately there aren't that many to consider! -- and what I'll do in each case. Of course, one of those alternatives amounts to a complete change in reality. My "plans" in that case are very fluid.... But the others are less drastic so I'm considering what I'd do and how I'd do it in those instances.

I wonder what's going to happen next....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27
Send TopicPrint