Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Penthesilea's Castle...posts 2100 to 2299 (Read 16276 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Penthesilea's Castle...posts 2100 to 2299
Reply #150 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 11:56pm

#506     Penthesilea

“Working on it, my Lord, working on it. Besides, you owe me for 10,785 units of fresh whole blood that I've stocked the Club with in your absence and some of it was my own personal blood! You're not trying to evade payment are you?”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #151 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 11:57pm

#507   Darklord_Kodiak

*Leans over the bar and grabs onto a small box* Here I feel this should be greater than payment for my debt to you. Please take this but do not open it here. If you feel cash payment is needed after you open it then keep it and I shall give that to you also. I am forever in debt for all of your service my Lady.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #152 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 11:58pm

#508   Penthesilea

Penthesilea takes the box from him and puts it on the bar. “I'll accept this but I also have another form of payment in mind.”  That said, she grabs Darklord around the neck, runs her fingers up into his hair and kisses him with single-minded concentration...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #153 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 11:59pm

#509   Darklord_Kodiak

*For the first time in his life feels powerless and speechless*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #154 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 11:59pm

#510     Penthesilea

Finally coming up for air! Whispering.... “Paid in full. I've missed you.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #155 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:00am

#511   Darklord_Kodiak

*Sits back on the barstool looking amazed and some what drained* Umm...ahh... phew Barkeep a drink please.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #156 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:01am

#512   Penthesilea

“I've got to get back to the Castle before I'm missed.” *Leans in and kisses Kodiak very softly.* “Bye.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #157 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:01am

#513     Darklord_Kodiak

Good bye my Lady. I should return myself

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #158 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:02am

#2255  [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

Kodiak returned to the Castle by teleporter and went to his quarters.  His encounter with the Lady had left him needing a quick and very cold shower before meeting with the seamstress. He knew that he would likely be trying on the new clothing and he didn’t want his body to betray him.  He had no doubt that Miranda would be more than happy to ease his discomfort but he had enough “woman trouble” at the moment and needed no more. Especially when the woman in question had a very large powerful knight as one of her lovers!
     Kodiak stood under the icy water until he felt like he was verging on hypothermia. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry his hair. He walked out of the bathing room while vigorously drying his hair and heard a gasp. He looked up to see the seamstress standing in the middle of his living room with a load of miscellaneous clothing in her arms.  Since Kodiak was naked as the day he was born, her eyes were wide with shock, tinged with appreciation. Kodiak pulled the towel off his head but made no effort to cover himself. He’d never been body shy and besides, Miranda had already seen everything.  He smiled patiently while waiting for her to tell him why she was in his quarters although from the clothing in her arms, he could guess.
     “Beg pardon, my Lord!” she finally gasped out, trying hard to stay focussed on his face. “I had heard that you were back and I thought I would bring you some of the things I have already finished.” Flustered, she finally remembered to put the clothing on a nearby chair.
     “Thank you,” Kodiak replied gravely. “I got your message and was just coming up to see you.”
    She began slowly backing toward the door. Miranda was not by any means inexperienced but walking in on Kodiak in his full undraped glory was enough to unnerve any woman. She needed to get out and collect herself. Quickly. “In that case, my Lord, I’ll go get things ready. I’ll be in the sewing room.” And with that, she fled in a flurry of skirts. Behind her, Kodiak chuckled, put the wet towel away and grabbed a fresh pair of underlinen.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #159 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:02am

#2256   Darklord Kodiak

*Finishes cleaning up.* I really need to lock that door when I am in the bath. *Puts on a robe and heads to see the seamstress.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #160 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:03am

#2257  [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

Miranda hurried to the sewing room which, fortunately for the state of her emotions, was deserted since all the other seamstresses were having lunch. She needed to regain the composure that the sight of Kodiak naked had shattered.  Her unruly brain flashed back to the sight and she took herself firmly in hand. If it were not for the fact that her friend Jasmine had set her heart on the Darklord, Miranda would have been more than willing to open her bed to the unfairly attractive Lord Marshall. But Jasmine was her friend and as a consequence, Miranda would not bed Kodiak, no matter how good an idea it seemed to be!
     Miranda had her pulse rate under control by the time Kodiak arrived in the sewing room clad in a robe, socks and dress shoes.   She couldn’t help but think about what was under the robe and ruthlessly suppressed both the thought and her response to it. For the next few minutes, she explained what she had finished for him in the way of wardrobe and what remained to be completed.
     “Your formal robes are almost finished. The Lady will want to have a celebration in honor of your return and she said something about ‘honors’ to be bestowed.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #161 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:04am

#2258   Darklord Kodiak

“Formal Robes. Very nice. I never had one of these. I hope she is not planning a party tonight. I have a meeting with the Prince of Arthilmetin. I would hate to disappoint anyone.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #162 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:04am

#2259  [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

“I’m sure the Lady will check with you before she sets a firm date.” Miranda handed Kodiak a suit of clothes on a hanger and indicated the screened off area where he should change into them. With a grin, Kodiak took the clothes and disappeared behind the screen. Miranda breathed a tiny sigh of relief. She hoped -- fervently -- that her attraction to him would be lessened when he was fully clothed! “The Lady Keyholder said that you would prefer all your clothing in black. If there is anything you want in the way of color, shirts or accessories, please let me know and I’ll have them made up right away.  Have you seen the Healers  yet? Some of those cuts look rather deep. We have a design for the army uniforms and we’re making them up as fast as we can. Can you give me an estimate of how many we will need?” Miranda realized that she was babbling like a schoolgirl and resolutely closed her mouth.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #163 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:05am

#2260   Darklord Kodiak

“I have no army they have been wiped out. All I have left are the castle minions. As for the cuts they have stopped bleeding for now but I should probably have them looked at. THe new clothes are exceptional and well black definitely is the color of choice.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #164 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:05am

#2261  [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

Miranda digested that news while Kodiak finished dressing. When he emerged from behind the screen clad in the attire she had made for him, she found that his ability to attract her while clothed was just as potent as when he was naked.  Firmly, she got a grip on herself as Kodiak stood before her for inspection.  She went into her “professional seamstress” mindset and began to inspect the fit of the clothes. This meant rather close scrutiny and physical contact which threatened to completely derail her professional demeanor. She decided that she needed to distract herself and, at the same time, fill the Lord Marshall in on events that he should be aware of.
     “While you were gone, Jasmine’s father arrived in Paradise Valley. He was not pleased to hear that you are here and have had contact with his daughter. He has been claiming that you destroyed his “empire” although he refuses to be specific about where and when this supposedly happened.  Jasmine is maintaining her independence but she and Coral are giving Lord Stephan a daughter’s duty and he is Paradise Valley’s final authority in fact if not in name.  He has been paying court to the Keyholder, without much success, and to me.” A small shiver ran through Miranda at that admission and Kodiak noted it. “When the Castle was attacked while the Keyholder was incapacitated, he raised an army of spirits to defend it so we are being very wary of him. Jasmine has named him her Lord Marshall and he is raising an army, supposedly for the Valley’s defense but I think that he plans to use them against the Keyholder if he thinks he will win.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #165 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:06am

#2262   Darklord Kodiak

“I see. I hope he shall live that long. First of all messing with the ladies of my life does not make me happy and his attacks are unforgivable. I shall pay him a visit.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #166 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:06am

#2263  [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

Miranda blanched, just a bit,  at that.  “Very well, Lord Marshall, just please be careful. I feel that there is more to Lord Stephan than we have seen. I have been trying to find out what I can to help Jasmine and the Lady but I haven’t be able to learn much. He seems determined to win me to his bed but his touch makes my skin crawl and when he looks at me, I feel like I’ve been fouled.  I’ve had to move back into my apartments here to gain a respite from him.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #167 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:07am

#2264   [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

Unseen by either Kodiak or Miranda, Penthesilea had arrived at the sewing room door having been told by the Castle where to find him. She suspected that Kodiak would be happiest if no one knew about their encounter in the Night Club and since no one but the bartender had been present at the time, it was easy to keep it that way. He was so handsome in his new uniform. He really did look dashing in black.  She watched as Miranda checked the fit of the uniform he wore, running her hands across his back and kneeling at his feet to check the break of his pants. An understandable envy arose in Penthesilea as the watched the other woman’s easy familiarity with Kodiak. She allowed herself a second or two of  “if only” and then banished it. A man’s love was not and likely would never be hers if the Goddess of the Sand had anything to say about it. Certainly not a man like Kodiak....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #168 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:08am

#2265    Darklord Kodiak

Quote:
Original posted by Rewritten by Penthesilea] 

Miranda blanched, just a bit,  at that.  “Very well, Lord Marshall, just please be careful. I feel that there is more to Lord Stephan than we have seen. I have been trying to find out what I can to help Jasmine and the Lady but I haven’t be able to learn much. He seems determined to win me to his bed but his touch makes my skin crawl and when he looks at me, I feel like I’ve been fouled.  I’ve had to move back into my apartments here to gain a respite from him.”

“Be careful, if anyone should need to risk their life to destroy him I hope it would be me. I shall talk to him for now, just talk well and maybe threaten a bit. Any trouble I ask you call for me. Not because you cant fight but because I could never forgive myself if my friends were slain in battle.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #169 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:08am

#2267   Penthesilea

[i[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord Kodiak
Be careful, if anyone should need to risk their life to destroy him I hope it would be me. I shall talk to him for now, just talk well and maybe threaten a bit. Any trouble I ask you call for me. Not because you cant fight but because I could never forgive myself if my friends were slain in battle.
[/i]

“I know how you feel.” The Lord Marshall and Miranda turn to see Penthesilea leaning on the door frame.  “It has been my lot for a very long time. It's good to see you, Darklord. You seem reasonably intact and dressed for a change....”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #170 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:09am

#2268  [Rewritten by Penthesilea]

Miranda noticed the fleeting look on Kodiak’s face when he realized that Penthesilea was there.  Could it be?  No. She dismissed the thought. Jasmine had her heart set on the Lord Marshall and she was a much better match for Kodiak than the cold and remote Penthesilea was and he was smart enough to know that!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #171 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:10am

#2269     Darklord Kodiak

*Turns and takes a knee in front of the Keyholder* “I am sorry for my army has been defeated. I feel my minions have embarrassed me in my time of absence by not being the warriors I trained them to be. I am looking for more minions to help keep the castle safe. It is nice to see you again my Lady.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #172 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:10am

#2273   Penthesilea

“Rise, Lord Marshall. You have no need to apologize. The foes that I face are more than mortal. If only they would turn on each other! No such luck, I'm afraid. And it is very nice to see you. Miranda is not the only one evading Lord Stephan's touch!”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #173 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:11am

#2274   Darklord Kodiak

“I wanted to talk to you. I have had some plans in the making for a new wing of the castle. One where I can keep my armies and house my minions. At first count I believe there should be over 200 minions at my disposal . this wing shall also contain a training ground and the night club. I need your permission to go on with my plan.”

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #174 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:11am

#2275   Penthesilea

“There is ample empty land on the eastern side of the Castle. I can find the spell my ancestors used to raise the Castle's original walls. If you put your complex on the eastern side it can share a wall with the Castle. We will need to open access since there are no surface doors on that side. Probably through Towers 3 and 4. My Tower would overlook the complex if you put it there.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint